Popular on eTradeWire
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 262
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 241
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 226
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 166
- National Black Pre-Law Conference and Law Fair Connects Aspiring Black Lawyers to Insider Knowledge, Networking, and Resources - 139
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 118
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 112
- Northrop Grumman extends its 100% commitment to Drawbridge Realty's Spectrum Corporate Center - 107
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 107
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast
Similar on eTradeWire
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Better Together to host Christmas luncheon Dec. 16 in Sarasota
- Make an Impact on Colorado Gives Day, Dec. 5, by Giving to Support The Right Step, Inc. and Helpi
- ASA, Jason Smolanoff, Nicole Sette to Host the BV540 Cyber Landscape in 2024: Frontline Insights
- ASA and Erin Hollis to Host a New Webinar: Business Valuation Credentialing
- Atlanta Charity LHTYF Celebrates 13th Anniversary
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Celebrates 21st Annual Holiday Gift Box Program
- Nation's Largest Group of Latino Philanthropists Invests $350,000 into Over 35 Latino Nonprofits
- Resources Span Lifetime of Parenting Joys, Challenges
- London Bay Development Group presenting sponsor for Guadalupe Center's 'Elevate' gala
Registration is now open for hiring employers and job seekers to participate in the event. The church-based job fair not only connects job seekers with local employers who are ready to hire, but also provides resources to facilitate stronger connections and more hires. Free one-on-one job coaching sessions are available to job seekers to review resumes and interviewing skills, and additional services will be available onsite.
Participating employers include ABM, Conser Moving and Storage, Concierge Care, Florida Carpenters Training Trust, Jacksonville Plumbers and Pipefitters Apprenticeship Training, T&M Electric of Clay County and the U.S. Navy. A variety of resource partners will be onsite to meet the needs of job seekers, including Electrical Training Alliance of Jacksonville, First Coast Women's Services and Florida State Office of Apprenticeship.
More on eTradeWire News
- THINKWARE Announces Christmas and Holiday Deals
- Top Promotional Product Trends in 2024
- Dr. Jonathan Nissanoff, QME Physician for Orthopedic Medical Legal Cases In Downey
- TOZZbike Announced the Upcoming "Pipegun Original" electric kick-bike at the London EV Show 2023
- Australia's Reno Queen Cherie Barber Set To Renovate One of Australia's Tiniest Homes
The community job fair is part of Better Together's "Better Jobs" program, which has helped 39,000 applicants connect with employment opportunities across 22 states. At job fairs hosted by Better Together, two-thirds of attendees get a job interview, and 1 in 4 receive a job offer on the spot. Some 70% find work within six weeks.
"The community is coming together to create opportunities and restore hope for those in need of employment," said Megan Rose, CEO of Better Together. "This is not your typical job fair. Job seekers can come as they are, no suits required, and encouraging volunteers will support you every step of the way. We know how difficult this process can be, and we are here to help wherever it is needed."
The job fair will take place at Cedar Bay Baptist Church, located at 11553 N. Main St. in Jacksonville. Job seekers and employers can register at BetterTogetherus.org/events/jax-jf-cbb/ or by texting "JOBS" to 844-987-3949.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. April Webster, 2x Author, Receives Community Service Leader Award for Leader in Women Empowerment
- Coming Up On Fox Business Financial Industry Legend Tom Hegna
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- The Dog Gurus to Host Their Business Breakthrough Workshop In 2024
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Lodging Source, LLC And Olif
Churches interested in hosting a Better Together job fair can visit BetterTogetherUS.org for more information.
ABOUT BETTER TOGETHER
Better Together is a nonprofit organization that helps parents going through a hard time keep their kids out of foster care, find work and address the root causes of their struggle so that they can reunite as a family with the tools and support system to thrive. Through the Better Families program, families are offered a preventive alternative to foster care while they get the help they need. To date, the program has kept 98% of children served out of foster care. The Better Jobs program was created to address the 76% of families that come to Better Together because of economic hardship tied to unemployment. For more information, visit BetterTogetherUS.org.
- ICTCRM and CTI, A Dynamic Duo for Exceptional Customer Service
- Amazing deals on quality home decor, lighting fixtures and smart home gadgets
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Short-Term Rental Expert Leslie Anne Morris
- Phosphate-Buffered 4% Paraformaldehyde with Picric Acid
- Avi C. Shoham Joins Kalis, Kleiman & Wolfe as an Associate
- Capturing the Divine Feminine: "Guadalupe" Photography Exhibit by Amanda Lopez Debuts at Altura LA
- Trevor Day: Brewing a New Chapter in Georgetown, Spring 2024
- Dental Veneer Services in North York
- Medicare Insurance Association Renews E&O Offering For All Agents
- The NEW FX10- cutting-edge industrial composite 3D printer
- Shop & Dine Downtown Downers Grove This Holiday Season & Earn Rewards!
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- A Walk In The Woods an Annual Exhibition Of Landscape Paintings
- Transitions Healthcare, LLC Acquires The Shook Home & The Quarters at Shook in Chambersburg, PA
- Ringing In The New Year An Annual Exhibit Of Paintings
- Jodee Singz releases new single "Jijem" to all major platforms
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- VALFIX Medical Inc. Secures Fifth Consecutive Grant from the Israel Innovation Authority
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- iOT365 Launches Pioneering SaaS Solution for Operational Technology Security