Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 234
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 182
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 168
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 165
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 162
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 145
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 137
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Rediscover the Heart of Muskoka - the Town of Bracebridge, on the Driftscape App!
- Allegria Hotel offers Special Rates Midweek Including Beach Pass
- Avi Kerendian, GGHTX: A new way of understanding volunteering
- ExploreSecure® Making all Travel Security Modules Available for Free via Youtube Channel
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway Reopens to Guests and Announces its New Hygiene and Safety Protocols
- The Long Beach Island Region Gears Up For a Grand Fourth
- The Power of Girls Partners with Eleven Twenty-Two Candle Company for Fundraising Initiative During The Month of June
The analysis focused on states that offered activities and accommodations that were naturally socially distanced, the acres of parks and shorelines in each state, the summer weather in each state, and the number of campsites and vacation rental listings available per capita.
The study also considered four coronavirus-related criteria.; this included the number of new coronavirus cases per capita, the speed at which the virus is spreading, restrictions on activities in each state, and the state's population density.
Traditional road trip factors were considered to finish the analysis. The study took into account the safety of drivers and roads in each state, the number of car thefts, and the cost of gas and tolls.
More on eTradeWire News
- Penalties That Face Uninsured Drivers in Nevada
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Winners of Four Special Awards
- Mounts Botanical Garden Extends Open Hours Most Days and Weekends
- Joe Simon's Children's Sunday School Online
- Senior Gamer "DieHardBirdie" talks about wellness on Twitch Q&A with Skinz.gg and Esports Healthcare
Scores from each category and criteria were combined to create an overall rating for each state. These scores were then ranked to determine the top safest states for a road trip.
Some interesting data from the study was:
• North Dakota came to number one in our study. The state is home to five national parks and 13 state parks, a low density population, has low gas prices and offers substantial numbers of campsites per capita.
• Half of the top 10 states were located in the Midwest. The area has some of the lowest density populations in the country, low gas prices, and low tolls.
• Although difficult to reach, Alaska came in at number two in our study. The state has the most acreage of national parks and the lowest density population in the nation. Alaska requires all out of state visitors to have a negative COVID test or a two-week self-quarantine on arrival.
The top 10 states:
More on eTradeWire News
- Professional Webinar Series: Cascadia High Speed Rail & Transforming America
- CPA Marie Torossian of Quantum CPAs & Advisors Joins Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
- Charlie Piermarini Interviewed on The Plant Problems Podcast
- Young Professionals of Lawton Hosts Networking Social For Young Business Leaders
- OSHA Injury and Violation Statistics
• North Dakota
• South Dakota
The data in the study was accurate as of June 25, 2020. To view the rest of the study, visit: https://advisorsmith.com/data/best-states-for-summer-road-trips-during-coronavirus/
AdvisorSmith is a leading information resource for small business owners. AdvisorSmith empowers small businesses with original research and insights into trends to help them succeed. For more information, visit https://advisorsmith.com or follow us on Twitter @AdvisorSmithInc.
- TPISC IV: Details, Double-Slit Experiment - Quantum Entanglement Conjecture and Primes
- Christina O'Brien Appointed to The Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee
- Gig Workers Financial Concerns Surveyed By Association
- MLL Offering Guidance for Mandatory Testing
- Asheville Tea Company Brews Adventure with Release of New Tea Line
- VersaLogic releases error-correcting credit-card sized computers
- Ohio-based financial professional, entrepreneur serving first term as a Thiel College Trustee
- A Road To Talent Acquisition With Jonathan Meyrowitz
- Healthy Hospital Snacks - Q-9 Superfood
- Journey Through the Historic Town of St. Marys with the Driftscape App
- Black Filmmaker and Content Creator Wins at International Film Festival
- Flagship Cruises & Events COVID-19 Update
- Thirty TVS Streaming Post Cable Network Channels Now on ROKU, Apple, Amazon, and Android Apps
- Electri-Flex Wins 2020 tED Magazine Best of the Best Marketing Award
- It's never too late for central air conditioner installation
- Brasa Capital Management Closes on Inaugural Credit Vehicle
- Child Help Partnership To Assess Covid-19 Mental Health Impact On Nyc School Children
- Altitude Outdoor Adventure Partners with TRYTN
- Trilliant's ISRM System Has Been Certified to the ISO 27001 Standard by DEKRA
- Homeless man who claims to be Jesus used his stimulus check to buy land by the Peace River in Punta GOrDa, Florida and needs help building Dome Home