Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- The First Annual "Loop Q PRIZE" University Competition Launch
- TALANOA Emerges To Solve The #1 Problem With Salesforce™
- Home Care Software Standout, Sinq Technologies, Expands its Business in Virginia
- Verrex Names John Powell as its West Coast General Manager
- Cloud Swarm: Alibaba Doubles Down, AWS Slashes Prices, Nvidia's Releases "GPU Blades" + more
- Enquizit, Inc. Welcomes Former Amazon Executive as Its New CEO
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
He adds that AI competence and goals are naturally very important.
"AI outperforms many functions by humans but it's problematic if your computers crash, are hacked or are programmed with bad intentions or develop destructive methods," warns the Seattle business-performance consultant.
Ironically, he says AI is not necessarily a 21st century innovation.
"It has its roots dating back to ancient mythology when Greek myths held the idea of mechanical servants and intelligent robots," Mr. Corbell explains. "Then AI began develop after World War II with evolution of computers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
AI has both benefits and risks.
They underscore the need for five salient strategies:
1. Real value results from proper planning for growth
2. Investment is needed in both human resources and technology
3. Be flexible, aggressive and fine-tune your objectives and processes
4. Stay committed to automation
5. Continue to cultivate and develop AI
He elaborates on his recommendations in a report at https://www.bizcoachinfo.com/archives/42992.
It's one of 1,200 complimentary business-coaching articles at The Biz Coach (https://www.bizcoachinfo.com/). His site includes these categories: Human Resources, Planning, Operations, Marketing / Sales, Finance, Tech, Leadership, Public Policy and Wall Street.
In addition, you'll find free informative news videos with round-the-clock coverage from The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Reuters covering: Business, Science & Tech, U.S. & World, Health, Politics, Arts, Sports and Life & Culture.
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Pennsylvania Expansion with Allentown United Football Club
- Elite Phone Buyers Launches New Website for Austin, Tx Residents to Sell Their Phone the Same Day
- Godwin Bowman PC Attorneys Named to 2019 Texas Rising Stars
- The Wholesale Formula Review - Reverse Sourcing Wholesale Review
- Questtec Expands Channel Line Up with former Penberthy Partners
- NC Collaborative Attorneys Organize to Promote Public Awareness
- A 7-year-old Bronx Boy Fights For Survival
- Forming Habits at a Young Age: Safeway Commits to Developing Youth Financial Education
- Get into the fast lane to evaluate & purchase the industry leading high purity water and solvent pu
- ASU students put on fundraiser event on Apr. 20, 2019
- Strategies for International Development Announces New Appointment to the Board of Directors
- Build It Green Launches Nation's First Residential Pay-for-Performance Energy Retrofit Program
- Women in Business to highlight financial life cycles at April 3 networking event
- Silver Oaks Apartments in Gonzales
- Canadian Company dynaCERT Inc./H2 Tek Nabs Top Prize at the 2019 Mining Cleantech Challenge
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference