Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 131
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 127
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 120
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 119
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 114
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 105
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: What You're Actually Paying For
- Contify Launches a Brand-New Mobile Experience with the Advanced Features of its Market and Competitive Intelligence Platform
- How Do Insurance Companies Decide Auto Insurance Premiums?
- Getting your financial situation on track is on most people's 2020 New Years' Resolution
- Insurance Myths and Facts by Surex
- Umbrella Insurance Is The New Liability Coverage
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- What Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
- Health Insurance: What is Medicaid?
SAN FRANCISCO and SANTA CLARA, Calif. — Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies (BHHC) today announced that it has selected CLARA analytics ("CLARA"), the leading provider of artificial intelligence (AI) technology in the commercial insurance industry, in order to advance its workers' compensation claims operations. BHHC will integrate the full suite of CLARA products, including CLARA providers, CLARA litigation and CLARA claims as well as its popular Medicare Set-Aside solution.
"AI offers an unprecedented opportunity to improve the entire claims process by analyzing millions of data points — making connections, spotting trends, and developing meaningful insights in a matter of seconds," said Russ Selinger, Senior Vice President of Claims at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gravity Digital Wins ADDY Award for Video and Social Media Advertising
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Jakub Krcmar of Veracity Protocol
- Hollywood creativity hypnotist volunteers to help those in coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine
- Ambassador Herman J. Cohen to Speak at Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Andrew Jones' first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction totals nearly $2M
CLARA products utilize AI and advanced machine learning to deliver key insights that help commercial insurance organizations increase efficiency and make data-driven decisions that substantially improve operations as well as client service. This comprehensive product suite empowers teams to reduce loss costs incurred in claims handling by keeping claims on track throughout their life cycle.
"BHHC is one of the most respected companies in the insurance landscape, always focused on providing compassionate care to recovering workers and superior service to its customers," said Gary Hagmueller, CEO of CLARA analytics (https://www.claraanalytics.com/). "CLARA will help BHHC further differentiate itself by facilitating and informing the claims process in incredible new ways. Our platform will deliver powerful insights to claims representatives, turning them into instant experts who can handle each claim with precision, respect and empathy at scale."
More on eTradeWire News
- Florida Bus Launches Tampa Bay Area Service
- From Fashion Expert To Fitness Boss
- Charlotte television station features Certified Professional Organizer®
- USACE Takes Delivery of Five Sequoia LISST-200X Instruments for Sensitive Habitat Working Unit
- HEX Performance® Makes Its Expo West Debut With Plans to Disrupt the Laundry Category
View full release: http://ow.ly/QSld30q9OvR
CLARA litigation, CLARA providers and CLARA claims are trademarks of CLARA analytics. All other brand names and solution names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Tags: CLARA analytics, artificial intelligence, AI, data science, machine learning, commercial insurance, Berkshire Hathaway, BHHC, workers' compensation, insuretech, claims, litigation, Medicare Set-Aside
- Trusting Connections Supports Phoenix Area Girl Scouts by Purchasing 148 Boxes of Cookies
- Attention Newspapers: Want to start off Spring with Gigantic New Advertising Revenues?
- INSPIRATIONAL EVENT- ON HER OWN (The journey from aim to fame)
- Call for Entries: American Marketing Association Chicago Announces 2020 BrandSmart Award
- Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic Sells Property and Will Remain in New Rochelle
- The Wrought Patio Furniture: Exquisite Patio Furniture
- Introducing NAAFA Webinar Series 2020
- Easy Breezy's New Location in Marin County Earns Top Honors from IFYA's Swirl of Honor Program
- The Vega Condominiums Announced
- NeoMetrix Tech Webinar: The Future of Additive is Now
- SUMBA's CEO to Speak During IATP EU on Tour 2020
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Arizona Silver Exploration (TSX.V:AZS)
- The Lord of the Rings Raffle from Dark Regions Press Until February 29th on DarkRegions.com
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown to Hold Active Shooter Response Training
- "The Ninth Cross" by J. Karst is published by New Generation Publishing
- VersaLogic releases Gigabit Ethernet Mini PCIe module with integrated POE+
- Billionaire Gary Michelson is on the Positive Phil Podcast
- Indiana Women Small Business Owners Headed to Spring Training to Get Their Business in Shape
- University of Saint Katherine Men's Basketball Team Named NAIA Team of the Week
- Ottawa Comedy Magician, Elliott Smith, makes history at National Comedy Hall of Fame Museum in Holiday, Florida