Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Listing Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Reducing Risk of HOA Special Assessments
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty handles brokerage transactions of all sizes and also offers mortgage, title, property management, and relocation services. The company continues to lead the charge as the real estate leader in luxury properties throughout Northeast Florida. Among properties priced $750,000 and above in Duval, Clay and St. Johns counties, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty ranked No. 1 in closed sales with a 13.1% market share, No. 1 in new listings with an 11.4% market share and No. 1 in pending sales with a 12.5% market share. The company has the highest average sales price in all price categories among major real estate brands in Duval, Clay and St. Johns counties. In 2021, the company's Realtor team grew by 7.4%.
CEO Kevin Waugaman addressed the Realtors and employees at the company's Annual Awards ceremony. "When you look at volume, sales rate, average price per transaction, and other key metrics, it is clear that, thanks to all of you, we are the best real estate company in Northeast Florida."
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
The top company award winners include:
Realtor Anita Vining of the San Marco office led the company as the Top Producer with $51.5 million in closed sales. Also, Vining is the company's Top Listing Agent with 36.5 listings and the Top Transaction Agent with 154.66 transactions.
Realtor Bonne Jones of the St. Augustine/MuraBella at World Golf Village office was the Top Sales Agent with 64 sales.
The O'Steen Group of the Avondale office was recognized as the Top Producing Team (volume) with $27.2 million in closed sales.
The Gilman Group of the Avondale office was named the Top Producing Team (GCI) with $23.2 million in sales. The Gilman Group also was the Top Sales Team with 60.2 sales.
The Campanaro Group of the Mandarin office was honored as the Top Listing Team with 28.9 listings and as the Top Transactions Team with 140.2 transactions.
Realtor Brad Henry of the Beaches office was named Rookie of the Year with 11 closed units and $3.6 million in closed volume.
The Top Office/Chairman's Cup Award and other honors will be presented during an in-person celebration at the University of North Florida on Feb. 28.
"I am incredibly proud to work with the best Realtors and team in the business," Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty President Ann King said.
For more information, visit www.FloridaNetworkRealty.com.
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans