Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Demand For Mountain Cabins Spurs New Opportunity For Investors
- New Luxury Loft Living in Tulsa Meadow Gold District
- Florida Residential Real Estate Investor Hires Spring Intern
- First Coast Apartment Association Announces Board of Directors
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
Earlier this month, Commonwealth Real Estate joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices through a franchise relationship. Known for top-tier training initiatives, state-of-the-art technology and leading-edge marketing programs, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has an unsurpassed brand reputation. The brand is synonymous with quality properties and putting buyers first and was awarded "Real Estate Agency Brand of The Year" and "Most Trusted Real Estate Brand" in the 2018 Harris Poll EquiTrend Study.
"Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is a respected brand that delivers unrivaled customer service and superior knowledge across all real estate markets. We are committed to expanding this universally recognized and respected brand by offering sales associates exceptional marketing resources," said George Patsio, a founding partner at the company. "Phil brings a strategic focus and a tactical know-how and will ensure our offices and sales associates understand and utilize the powerful marketing tools and assets available through Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. He'll also create and oversee marketing and campaign initiatives that will help continue to differentiate Commonwealth Real Estate and support growth in a very competitive real estate market."
More on eTradeWire News
- Malaysia's Healthcare sector responding affirmatively to the 4.0 era with values-based approach
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
Most recently, Fougere was Senior Director of Solution Management at Epsilon, a leading marketing services company in Wakefield, Massachusetts. Previously, he held similar marketing leadership roles with area high-tech companies including ChoiceStream, Thomson-Dialog and Lycos. He also has experience on the agency side as a copywriter and account director.
"Sales associates want to be aligned with a brand that takes away any fear, trepidation or anxiety for the buyer or seller," noted Fougere. "What attracted me to this role with Berkshire
Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate is the integrity of the brand and its robust marketing platform that allows sales associates to access marketing tools that will take their business to the next level. The leadership team at Commonwealth is committed to investing in additional marketing tools and programs which will create greater demand and foster deeper relationships."
"We have some ambitious growth goals and we know that to attain our goals we need to invest more in our sales associates. Having a person on board like Phil who is laser-focused on making sure the tremendous marketing assets of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices are leveraged to the fullest is important. Also having someone who can independently initiate and drive new local marketing campaigns and programs to support our sales associates and their individual goals is one of the best ways to show our total commitment to their success," said Patsio.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate
Boston-based Commonwealth, a full-service real estate brokerage, was founded in 2006 from a collection of leading real estate agencies. Through its service, experience and guidance, Commonwealth has become one of the most trusted real estate companies in the marketplace. In 2017, the brokerage generated 1.4 billion in real estate sales volume on nearly 2900 units. Commonwealth is currently Boston's third largest brokerage for sales volume and fourth largest for units, according to MLS PIN. Visit www.commonmoves.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, based in Irvine, CA, is a real estate brokerage network built for a new era in residential real estate. The network, among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, brings to the real estate market a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity. The brand was recognized as Real Estate Agency Brand of Year and Most Trusted Real Estate Brand in the 2018 Harris Poll EquiTrend Study. It was also honored for "Highest Overall Satisfaction for Repeat Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms" in J.D. Power's 2018 Home Buyer/Seller Satisfaction Study. Visit www.berkshirehathawayhs.com. (http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.berkshirehathawayhs.com&esheet=51892591&newsitemid=20181101005390&lan=en-US&anchor=www.berkshirehathawayhs.com&index=3&md5=075c5b19e438fba2e6f04f0ecffe89c8)
George Patsio, Founding Partner
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch