Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Printers rely on MECA for print sleeves that enhance performance
- Thought Police Launches RPG Sale for Developer in Time of Need
- NY Times Bestseller Vincent Zandri to Co-Host with Susan Wingate on Dialogue: Between the Lines
- A Frank And Bold New Book On Purposeful Living "That's Not His Fault: A Down To Earth Approach For Purposeful Living"
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
"I am honored to be a part of such an organization and look forward to further contributing to the field of podcasting." says Price.
Price was inducted into TPA as an Industry Journalist/Reporter. The TPA's membership standards for this category includes, "[A] writer, newsletter publisher, or contributor on at least 10 podcast-related articles, publications or newsletters published in print or online in the preceding two (2) years. All members are approved or disapproved by the Board of Governors based on these qualifications and must re-qualify every five (5) years. Members must conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner and adhere to the policies of the organization." Podcast Academy members actively participate in TPA initiatives, for example by serving on TPA council and committees, by mentoring young podcasters, or supporting activities such as the Annual Golden Mic Awards. Members also guide and support the organization by providing professional and administrative support for the international organization.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
The Podcast Academy Founding Board of Governors is made up of Rob Greenlee, Libsyn, New Media Show (Chairperson); Donald Albright, TenderfootTV (Vice-Chairperson); Kerri Hoffman, PRX (Secretary); Christy Mirabal, SonyMusic Entertainment (Treasurer); Conal Byrne, iHeartMedia; Ben Cave, Apple; Erik Diehn, Stitcher; Anya Grundmann, NPR; Courtney Holt, Spotify; Hernan Lopez, Wondery; Christina Moore, Don't Skip Media, Rekha Murthy, Podcast Strategist, Liliana Maria Percy Ruíz, On Being; Oren Rosenbaum, United Talent Agency; Lauren Spohrer, Criminal & This is Love Podcasts; Alia Tavakolian, Spoke Media; Jenna Weiss-Berman, Pineapple Street Studios.
The Podcast Academy is designed to be inclusive, international, and to give everyone a voice and a vote. As a new organization the participation of members whether sharing their knowledge, experience or perspective is key to long-term success. In these unusual times, it is a new opportunity to build community in an exciting way.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
Queries and media requests for Troy Price can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home