Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 123
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- NEW! Handmade Bag Company Helps Lift Women Out of Poverty
- Minnesota Gift Store Partners with Internet Marketing Company
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- The Greeting Card Association Picks Detroit
- Cognira to Showcase its AI Enabled Grocery Solutions at the National Grocers Association Show
- Datavalet And Alpine Growth Partners Launch Growth And Acquisition Strategy With New Ceo
- Brandon Honda adds Allen Hicks as Executive Manager
- Africanmall Best Valentine's Day Sales For Wigs & Hair Bundles
- Boca Raton's First and Only Exclusive Restaurant Complex, Restaurant Row, Is About To Debut!
DBL Center, a wholesale general agency with 40+ years of industry relationships, offers five ways working with an insurance general agency can help P&C brokers increase their book of business.
1. Brokers can leverage carrier relationships to get the best deals for their clients.
An insurance wholesaler like DBL Center has spent years building relationships with top-rated carriers. Through the volume of business DBL Center writes, along with long-term industry relationships, DBL Center can get the best plans at the lowest premiums and help their brokers' clients save even more by bundling ancillary benefits like vision, dental, and group life, with short-term disability coverage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Artplex Exhibition: Degrees of Emergence
- Custom Home Builder Releases New Plan Designs
- "Lumberjack and friends To the Rescue!" by Nick Carter is published by New Generation Publishing
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
2. An insurance wholesaler functions as a white-label, back-office staff for easier account management.
The broker's name and agency number appears on every form, but the insurance wholesaler does all the behind-the-scenes work to obtain quotes from multiple carriers and then bind and write the policies. DBL Center provides the highest level of round-the-clock service to the insured, so brokers can spend more time selling and less time servicing accounts.
3. Brokers can harness the power of technology to track commissions, cancellations, and renewals.
DBL Center's proprietary Broker Dashboard app helps brokers retain accounts for greater profitability by tracking commissions, cancellations, and renewals from any internet-enabled device.
4. Earn high commissions.
The P&C insurance industry is, ultimately, about the bottom line. An insurance wholesaler like DBL Center negotiates the best rates, resulting in industry-high commissions for brokers. In addition, DBL Center provides training, resources, and networking events to help brokers build relationships and stay at the top of their game.
More on eTradeWire News
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020
- Its Time to Make Commercial Cleaning a Priority in Your Office
- Singer-songwriter guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio
- Director, Producer, and Special Effects Guru Joe Castro guests on Deeper Than Music on IHeart Radio
- Filmmaker Antoine Allen Showcases Female Empowerment in new Film LOLA
5. Stay on top of industry changes.
An insurance wholesaler should have a broad and deep understanding of statutory and ancillary benefits, and constantly stay on top of changes laws and regulations, allowing brokers to provide a higher level of service to their customers.
"DBL Center has been on top of the changing market, including the introduction of Paid Family Leave in New York and the Paid Family Medical Leave Act in Massachusetts. Our Paid Family Leave Resource Center, along with our vast organizational knowledge and cutting-edge technology, helps our brokers educate their customers about the benefits they need," says DBL Center President and CEO Michael S. Cohen.
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- Panel Built Modular Pump Houses Offer Convenient Protection with Quick Installation
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Missouri Association of Manufacturers Board of Directors
- Physiotherapy Appointments Available at Clinic in Knowle Village
- City Barbeque opening in New Albany, Ohio on March 2
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203