Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3939
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 879
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 872
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 871
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 857
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 852
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 770
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 535
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 442
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren 359
Similar on eTradeWire
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- The Proper Way to Plant a Tree
- Bestselling Author Launches Book from Vermont
- . Lapels Dry Cleaning locations in Gilbert and Chandler switch over to GreenEarth
- New Projects For Tree Cutting Available With Battalion Tree Service For Hardin County Texas Beaumont
- FigBytes Inc. Recognized in Verdantix Sustainability Software in Their First "Smart Innovators: Sustainability Management Software" Report
- Fennemore Craig's Sean Hood Releases White Paper on How the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act Will Affect California's Water Users
- Environmental chemist launches shatter-resistant, reusable glass bottle
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
- Why Your A/C Filters Get Dirtier Faster
Founded in 2000, Ecologia provides services in the area of contaminated land consultancy, site investigation and remediation, and specialised support for environmental claims. With headquarters in Sittingbourne and further sites in Stafford, Devon and Bologna, Ecologia employs a workforce of 45.
RSK is an integrated environmental, engineering and technical services consultancy, which has 36 international offices, more than 2,700 employees and an annual turnover of £200m. It is currently investing in the development of new businesses, bolt-on complementary businesses, equipment and capabilities to increase its services and expand internationally.
With Ecologia previously supporting RSK on projects, most recently in Africa and the Dominican Republic, joining forces will enable RSK to strengthen its internal site remediation resources and equipment, grow its remediation capability and expand into new markets. As well, with Ecologia's base in Italy and extensive international experience, the company also strengthens RSK's international expansion across Europe.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morven Museum & Garden presents Dreaming of Utopia: Roosevelt, New Jersey November 15, 2019 - May 10, 2020
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
Ecologia will join RSK's contracting division under the direction of RSK Divisional Director Claire Knighton but will continue to be led by current Managing Director Giacomo Maini.
Mr Maini said: "Ecologia has an established and growing reputation in the contaminated land industry. We are looking forward to taking the next step with the support of RSK's vast internal network and central resources. Joining forces will enable us to develop our core activities, expand our services and provide new opportunities for our employees."
RSK chief executive and founder Alan Ryder added: "RSK has already developed a good working relationship with Ecologia. It is a fantastic company that will complement RSK's existing businesses.
I am delighted to welcome Ecologia to the group and look forward to exploring new opportunities for us all."
Ecologia is the sixth acquisition for the rapidly expanding RSK group this financial year and is the latest acquisition under RSK's funding package from Ares Capital Europe and a revolving credit facility provided by NatWest, announced in December 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- Adoption Month Resolution Recognizes Local Foster Parent
- "Worlds First Intelligent Adaptive Education Management Platform" Copyright
- Home Sweet Home: National Adoption Awareness Month Event
- The War On Opioids Now Includes Toddlers, Teens, and Free Prescription Take-Back
- Automotive Interiors Expo Exhibitor 2019
On behalf of everyone at Benchmark International, we would like to wish both parties every success for the future.
Website: http://www.benchmarkcorporate.com (http://benchmarkcorporate.com/)
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- Elite Productions International Is Named 50 Top Event Company Of 2019
- Hownd Launches Legacy Partnership with Local First Arizona to Bring Effortless Foot Traffic to Its Members
- Bosco Tech Open House is November 17
- Downtown Marriott to Begins Renovations
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- Harden Expands South Florida Office, Adding Corey Mershon
- LakeShore Marina Bar & Grille - a Johnson Lake Mainstay - for Sale at Online Auction in November
- "Addiction Starts at Home" According to Addictiveness Doctor
- 'Pasta with a Purpose' raises funds for Alzheimer's Association
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Revenue Sharing Streaming Music Video Project Announced by East Phoenix Media Company EastValley.TV
- The Housing Partnership Celebrates 30 Years Of Transforming Charlotte Neighborhoods, Countless Lives
- PODS® Phoenix Partners with CBS 5's 12th Annual Car Wash Benefit
- Country Music's Vivacious and Admired Tanya Tucker to Return to Mill Town Music Hall
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America