Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pangea Challenge and Tina Thörner Join forces via FIA SmartDriving Challenge
- Plant-Powered Meat Month, July 2020
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Consumer51 Launches New Website for The New Mexico Wilderness Alliance
- New EMF Protection Products To Help With Pain Relief For The State Of Arizona & Surrounding Areas
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- The Dangers of Growing Trees Near Power Lines
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Lydia Keith, Minnesota CEO of Recycle Technologies: One woman challenging the business world
Founded in 2000, Ecologia provides services in the area of contaminated land consultancy, site investigation and remediation, and specialised support for environmental claims. With headquarters in Sittingbourne and further sites in Stafford, Devon and Bologna, Ecologia employs a workforce of 45.
RSK is an integrated environmental, engineering and technical services consultancy, which has 36 international offices, more than 2,700 employees and an annual turnover of £200m. It is currently investing in the development of new businesses, bolt-on complementary businesses, equipment and capabilities to increase its services and expand internationally.
With Ecologia previously supporting RSK on projects, most recently in Africa and the Dominican Republic, joining forces will enable RSK to strengthen its internal site remediation resources and equipment, grow its remediation capability and expand into new markets. As well, with Ecologia's base in Italy and extensive international experience, the company also strengthens RSK's international expansion across Europe.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
Ecologia will join RSK's contracting division under the direction of RSK Divisional Director Claire Knighton but will continue to be led by current Managing Director Giacomo Maini.
Mr Maini said: "Ecologia has an established and growing reputation in the contaminated land industry. We are looking forward to taking the next step with the support of RSK's vast internal network and central resources. Joining forces will enable us to develop our core activities, expand our services and provide new opportunities for our employees."
RSK chief executive and founder Alan Ryder added: "RSK has already developed a good working relationship with Ecologia. It is a fantastic company that will complement RSK's existing businesses.
I am delighted to welcome Ecologia to the group and look forward to exploring new opportunities for us all."
Ecologia is the sixth acquisition for the rapidly expanding RSK group this financial year and is the latest acquisition under RSK's funding package from Ares Capital Europe and a revolving credit facility provided by NatWest, announced in December 2018.
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
On behalf of everyone at Benchmark International, we would like to wish both parties every success for the future.
Website: http://www.benchmarkcorporate.com (http://benchmarkcorporate.com/)
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors