Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 131
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 127
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 120
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 119
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 114
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 105
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Kratom Prices Are Dropping Even Though FDA and Indonesian Kratom Ban Is Looming in 2024
- Fast Growing Philadelphia Based Real Estate Capital Solutions Firm Inks Joint Venture with Top Real Estate Sales Brokerage Due to Popular Demand
- Jaguar Freight Services taps Chain.io to power digital innovation throughout its global freight forwarding network
- Sun Toyota Honors Top Sales Employees for 2019
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- Brandon Honda honors top 22 employees for 2019
- Diligence Capital Advisors Arranges Acquisition to Construction Loan for 37 Unit, Mixed-Use Project in South Kensington
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer
- The DiSTI Corporation Signs Distribution Agreement with Bohemia Interactive Simulations
Regency operates throughout Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, supporting more than 100 clients. The company's team of 500 staff are responsible for delivering cleaning, waste management, porterage and maintenance services to a variety of private and public sector sites such as schools, nurseries, offices and car showrooms.
Ecocleen has more than 25 years' experience of developing and implementing tailored commercial cleaning solutions. The franchise handles contracts of all sizes on behalf of more than 600 customers, servicing both single and multi-site operations on a local, regional and national basis.
Following the acquisition, Regency's Managing Director, Darran Penny, will join Ecocleen as Commercial Director.
The successful takeover will enable Ecocleen to increase its presence within key sectors such as education and motor retail, while expanding its nationwide franchise network. Regency customers and staff also benefit with Ecocleen bringing its technological innovations and commitment to the environment to the combined operation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ecoturf's Wattle Stake creates an aesthetically appealing and safer job site by holding wattles d
- Gravity Digital Wins ADDY Award for Video and Social Media Advertising
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Jakub Krcmar of Veracity Protocol
- Hollywood creativity hypnotist volunteers to help those in coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine
- Ambassador Herman J. Cohen to Speak at Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
Jean-Henri Beukes, Managing Director of Ecocleen, commented: "Regency Cleaning Services is a likeminded and profitable business that will immediately strengthen a number of existing franchisees while helping us create new franchise areas.
"This is the first of a number of strategic acquisitions we are planning as we look to accelerate our growth within the UK. We are seeking further opportunities in London, the South East, South West and North West."
Benchmark International would like to thank all parties involved and we wish them all the very best of luck for the future.
WE ARE READY WHEN YOU ARE
Call Benchmark International today if you are interested in an exit or growth strategy or if you are interested in acquiring.
Europe: Carl Settle at +44 (0) 161 359 4400 / Settle@BenchmarkCorporate.com
Americas: Sam Smoot at +1 813 898 2350 / Smoot@BenchmarkCorporate.com
Africa: Anthony McCardle at +27 (0) 21 300 2055 / McCardle@BenchmarkCorporate.com
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction totals nearly $2M
- Florida Bus Launches Tampa Bay Area Service
- From Fashion Expert To Fitness Boss
- Charlotte television station features Certified Professional Organizer®
- USACE Takes Delivery of Five Sequoia LISST-200X Instruments for Sensitive Habitat Working Unit
ABOUT BENCHMARK INTERNATIONAL
Benchmark International's global offices provide business owners in the middle market and lower middle market with creative, value-maximising solutions for growing and exiting their businesses. To date, Benchmark International has handled engagements in excess of $6B across various industries worldwide. With decades of global M&A experience, Benchmark International's deal teams, working from 12 offices across the world, have assisted hundreds of owners with achieving their personal objectives and ensuring the continued growth of their businesses.
Website: http://www.benchmarkcorporate.com (http://benchmarkcorporate.com/)
- The American Pregnancy Association Dishes the Scoop on Healthy Snacks
- Trusting Connections Supports Phoenix Area Girl Scouts by Purchasing 148 Boxes of Cookies
- Attention Newspapers: Want to start off Spring with Gigantic New Advertising Revenues?
- INSPIRATIONAL EVENT- ON HER OWN (The journey from aim to fame)
- Call for Entries: American Marketing Association Chicago Announces 2020 BrandSmart Award
- Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic Sells Property and Will Remain in New Rochelle
- The Wrought Patio Furniture: Exquisite Patio Furniture
- Introducing NAAFA Webinar Series 2020
- Easy Breezy's New Location in Marin County Earns Top Honors from IFYA's Swirl of Honor Program
- The Vega Condominiums Announced
- NeoMetrix Tech Webinar: The Future of Additive is Now
- SUMBA's CEO to Speak During IATP EU on Tour 2020
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Arizona Silver Exploration (TSX.V:AZS)
- The Lord of the Rings Raffle from Dark Regions Press Until February 29th on DarkRegions.com
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown to Hold Active Shooter Response Training
- "The Ninth Cross" by J. Karst is published by New Generation Publishing
- VersaLogic releases Gigabit Ethernet Mini PCIe module with integrated POE+
- Billionaire Gary Michelson is on the Positive Phil Podcast
- Indiana Women Small Business Owners Headed to Spring Training to Get Their Business in Shape
- University of Saint Katherine Men's Basketball Team Named NAIA Team of the Week