Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 602
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 562
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 532
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 510
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 500
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 474
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 413
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 384
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 376
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 344
Similar on eTradeWire
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Moriah Consulting and Speights Group LLC Sign 5-Year Consulting Agreement
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets Releases its "Real Estate Equity Capital" Guideline
- TRA Completes Acquisition of Rosenfeld/Tortu Retirement Planning Co., Inc
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- ARCH Global Precision Announces Sale of ARCH Precision Components Corp
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets expands to include "Equipment Trust Certificates"
- Former US Marine Turned Crypto Millionaire Seth Maniscalco Selected For Cover of Veteran Owned SHIFT
- Center Parc Credit Union wins MemberXP 2021 Best of the Best award
Founded in 2013, Restek provides a range of services including concrete structural repairs, composite strengthening, ground remediation and geotechnical solutions through the use of innovative materials, specialist products and techniques.
With an increase in revenue of more than 500 per cent in the past five years, the business has quickly grown to be a market leader in ground engineering, having worked with numerous local authorities and blue-chip companies including Network Rail, Barclays and Highways England.
Tim Knight, managing director and founder of the business, had engaged Benchmark International to consider the future options for the company. Having considered and rejected a number of offers that were on the table from a range of parties, Benchmark International suggested an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT) to acquire 100 per cent of the shares on behalf of the company's employees, which was seen as an attractive alternative to Mr Knight. Benchmark International worked with Napthens Solicitors to structure the transaction appropriately.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
Commenting on the transaction, Mr Knight said: "Since incorporating the business, I always had the intention of stepping away, and following consultation with Benchmark and Napthens, I decided that employee ownership was the best fit. Growing revenue every single year, Restek has now been involved with a catalogue of exciting, high-profile schemes, quickly cementing ourselves as a leaders in our field.
"Our continued expansion hasn't gone unnoticed and selling to a competitor or investor was an option, but I was concerned that a third party would not act in the best interests of the business and the team, some of which have been with me for more than seven years. This way, I can hand over the business gradually and ensure that it remains on track to fulfil its significant potential and stays true to its core values. Napthens and Benchmark have been great to work with, they have provided clear and insightful advice throughout this process."
Advising on the transition, Jonathon Parkinson, director at Benchmark International, said: "Following our extensive research and marketing campaign, it became clear that Restek was going to attract a lot of interest from external parties. After assessing all the options and considering offers from trade and financial buyers, it became clear that an EOT was the best way to move forward and we have been able to devise a structure that meets everyone's objectives. We wish Tim and Restek's new management team all the best for the future."
More on eTradeWire News
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
Blog: http://blog.benchmarkcorporate.com (https://blog.benchmarkcorporate.com/)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine
- Powerstories' Voices of Youth Theatre Festival Accepting Submissions from Young People, Ages 8 to 18
- Data Precision Emerges as Critical Success Factor for Automotive Lenders
- Xitron Announces Addition of Bill Brunone
- 035 | Tailoring Jeans with Ben Viapiana