Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians
- C&B Capital Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- eMeasures360™ version 9.0 Achieves ONC HIT 2015 Edition Modular EHR Certification
- Medicom Health Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification to Mitigate Risk in Third Party Privacy, S
- Dina Saalisi Healing Arts Offers Flower Essences Healing Sessions in Los Angeles
- NCHEC Achieves Re-Accreditation from the International Accreditation Service (IAS), Celebrates "Cu
- Anchorage Chiropractor Offers Free Chiropractic Consultation to Veterans
Yetman was applauded for his work and success in launching Benchmark's first-ever mid-market concept, The Branches, which delivers high-quality care and experiences to seniors at a more affordable price. The Branches of North Attleboro in North Attleboro, Mass., opened in 2017 and has received three prestigious industry and consumer awards since inception. The success of The Branches of North Attleboro has led to two additional developments: The Branches of Marlboro (https://www.benchmarkseniorliving.com/senior-living/ma/marlboro/the-branches-of-marlboro?utm_source=press-release&utm_medium=press-release&utm_campaign=comm-mrl-press-release-kristopher-yetman-argentum-award-apr19) in Marlboro, Mass., opening this November; and The Branches of Framingham (https://www.benchmarkseniorliving.com/senior-living/ma/framingham/the-branches-of-framingham?utm_source=press-release&utm_medium=press-release&utm_campaign=comm-frm-press-release-kristopher-yetman-argentum-award-apr19) in Framingham, Mass., opening January 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
Yetman was also recognized for spearheading the next and most recent evolution in Benchmark's portfolio, Adelaide of Newton Centre (https://www.benchmarkseniorliving.com/senior-li...), an adaptive reuse project in Newton Centre, Mass., opening this summer. Housed in a 1700s historical structure on a former college campus, Adelaide is a state-of-the-art memory care community bridging the art of meaningful relationships with the science of high-quality care and therapeutic experiences. From the finishes to the amenities, Yetman has been responsible for helping redefine Alzheimer's and dementia care in the Boston area.
"Kris has been a huge asset to Benchmark and to the seniors we serve, and I couldn't be more proud of all that he's accomplished," says Tom Grape, founder, chairman and CEO of Benchmark. "His ability to think outside the box and go beyond the status quo has truly helped us to fulfill our desire to elevate human connection."
A proud military veteran, Yetman joined Benchmark and the senior living industry in 2013 upon graduating from business school. He has become increasingly passionate about creating living experiences that keep residents, their families and Benchmark associates connected to what matters most in their lives. In his free time, he serves on the fundraising committee of the South Shore Nature Center Preschool in Norwell, Mass., and has been involved with community work serving local affordability initiatives, such as Heading Home Inc. and Caritas Communities. Yetman lives in Norwell with his wife and three children.
# # #
Based in Waltham, Mass., Benchmark is a leading provider of senior housing in the Northeast with 6,400 associates and 58 communities. Founded in 1997 by Tom Grape (https://www.tomsgrapevine.com/toms-posts/2017/8...), Benchmark offers independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's care and skilled nursing in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. The organization was selected by FORTUNE magazine for its inaugural 2018 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list, taking the number 16 spot on the list of top 40 aging services companies and ranking number three among companies with more than 40 communities. Benchmark is one of only six companies named to The Boston Globe Top Places to Work list every year of the 11 years it has been published. And it has been consistently recognized by Boston Business Journal, Hartford Courant and Hartford Business Journal as a top workplace, and by the Boston Business Journal, Providence Business News and Hartford Business Journal as one of the healthiest employers. Click here for more information (https://www.benchmarkseniorliving.com/?utm_sour...).
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
Carol Arnold, Arnold Communications
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region