Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 314
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 199
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 173
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 164
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Front Edge Publishing Releases "Thirty Days With America's High School Coaches"
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
- Orlando Magic Fans Revel In Double Dose Of 360 Hoops At Home Game Against Chicago
- Intrigued by Curling? Try it in Wayland, MA!
- Class Of 2022 Virginia Chapter Of The National Wrestling Hall Of Fame Inductees Announced
- Professional football player, Andy St. Fleur, Participates in Holiday Backpack distribution
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nickelodeon Spicy' NBA Spicy' NFL Mix! 'SpongeBob' Apparel #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Local Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati, Signs With Bay Area Panthers (IFL)
America's Boating Channel™ is now releasing still photos taken during production of "INFLATABLE LIFE JACKETS," its third Season Five boating safety and boater education video.
Every Friday afternoon at 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) a new behind-the-scenes album will debut on America's Boating Channel's Facebook page.
This week, the "INFLATABLE LIFE JACKETS" video will be highlighted concurrently on AmericasBoatingChannel.com and America's Boating Channel on YouTube.
"INFLATABLE LIFE JACKETS" covers the advantages and disadvantages of inflatable versus foam-filled life jackets. Viewers will learn about manual and manual-automatic types of inflatables and their prescribed uses. Also featured are how to care for inflatable life jackets and how to re-arm them after discharge.
America's Boating Channel videos are enjoying higher viewership levels as Americans have increasingly turned to boating as a recreational outlet during the coronavirus pandemic. Screening boater education videos is an excellent way for boaters to prepare for safer experiences on the water.
More on eTradeWire News
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation supports 2022 Interfaith Dialog Series
- Pad Hopper with new Daily Challenge feature is available for Free in the Apple App Store and On Google Play
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
- LMNts, a Full Service Sales Funnel Agency Goes Lean
America's Boating Channel's fifth season videos, which premiered throughout the Fall 2021 boating season, include "KNOWLEDGE VERSUS SKILLS," "WEAR AN ECOS," "CARBON MONOXIDE DANGERS," COLLISION AVOIDANCE," "BUI FATALITIES," "NEW LABEL BENEFITS," "FIRE EXTINGUISHER STANDARDS," "BASIC MARINE COMMUNICATIONS," and "COLD WEATHER BOATING."
America's Boating Channel is now accepting applications for participants in the production of its Season Six videos. Email INFO@AmericasBoatingChannel.com. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
About America's Boating Channel
America's Boating Channel™ is produced by United States Power Squadrons® (USPS) under a grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard. America's Boating Channel features professionally produced high-definition safe boating and boater education videos. As the premier boating organization dedicated to "Safe Boating through Education" since 1914, USPS is America's Boating Club® – For Boaters, By Boaters™.
Public Relations Officer
- Next Shiba inu Coin $Tsuki, The Ground-Breaking 13% Reward Token Just Launched
- FlightTonus Care Systems Inc. Reveals Air Travelers' Fears and Problems and What to Do About Them
- Are Extraterrestrials A Threat Or Not?
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Home Helpers San Mateo Receives 2021 Best of Home Care® – Leader in Experience Award
- Experienced SME Banker turned Entrepreneur, committed to empowering SMEs and creating positive social impacts through his business
- DCOTA Invites Design Professionals to WINTER MARKET 2022 on February 16
- Are Modern Women: Mother, Father, Husband, And Wife?
- Miller & Miller will hold an online-only Canadiana & Folk Art auction on Saturday, February 12th
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Class Action Lawsuit Following Aditi Consulting Data Breach
- Jeff Bezos and Digital Wealth!
- Alberta-based Consultant offers ASK ME NOW! LIVE Q AND A on Strategy, Change, Leadership, and Impact
- Kitchener Boxers Fight Through Covid
- Snell & Wilmer Las Vegas Partner Mandy S. Shavinsky Honored with Vegas Inc's C-Suite Honors for 2022
- The City Tutors Partners with Bloomberg LP to Deliver Free Professional Mentorship
- Jason Baker Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- ENERGY STAR Certified Servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- Award-winning Canadian author Roslyn Franken speaks at UN World Interfaith Harmony Week Event
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella