Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 537
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Colin Garrett Named In The Top 25 Drivers Worldwide at BMW's Night of Trophies 2023
- RealResponse Partners with a Global Leader providing comprehensive Anti-Doping Programs
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Innovative "Compass Cart System" Revolutionizes Gear Transportation for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- University of Missouri chooses Mondo Super X 720 banked track for indoor facility
- Who Has Been Distracted During Work or Athletics, from Debris falling Between the Shoe and Sock
- Pickleball Society: A New Era in Sports Marketing
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Kimberly Peterson's Two-Win Streak: Santee's Top Female MMA Fighter!
- Grant Teaff Foundation Announcement
Every Friday morning at 9:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), a new behind-the-scenes album for a Season Six video will debut on America's Boating Channel's Facebook page.
This week, the "DEFENSIVE BOATING" video will be highlighted concurrently on AmericasBoatingChannel.com, America's Boating Channel on YouTube, and across online social media.
"DEFENSIVE BOATING" covers the importance of keeping a safe distance from other boaters. Viewers will learn how experienced boaters can change their habits for a safer boating experience with so many new boaters on the water. Also featured are special tips for those who are new to boating.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
- Vegas Massacre a Reminder - Most Colleges Still Unprepared For a Shooter
The video features members of the Chattanooga Sail & Power Squadron, Lake Murray Power Squadron, and Tybee Light Sail & Power Squadron coordinated by squadron field producers Sue Kuemmel, David Allen, and Charlie Saytanides.
America's Boating Channel's sixth season of videos, which premiered throughout the 2022 boating season, includes "FIRE EXTINGUISHER REGULATIONS," "DEFENSIVE BOATING," "TRAILERING A BOAT," "DIGITAL CHARTS AND VIRTUAL ATONS," COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC," "LIFE JACKET WEAR," "BOAT OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES," "NAVIGATING INLETS," "ELECTRONIC VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS," and "CAPACITY COMPLIANCE."
America's Boating Channel is now preparing to launch its new "INLET DRONE VIDEOS" video service offering that will provide narrated aerial video coverage to help recreational boaters prepare for their first sorties through specific U.S. high-traffic waterway entrances. The first three inlets to be covered in the new series will be Cape Fear, NC; Haulover Inlet, FL; and Columbia River Bar, OR. To learn more, email INFO@AmericasBoatingChannel.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ayda Announces Launch of USD Participant Payouts and Increases Coverage to 52 Countries
- Spreading the Twinkl Magic this Festive Season
- Revolutionizing the New Homes Industry
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- CourMed Partners with NorthStar Care to Launch Virtual & Confidential Alcohol Substance Abuse Pilot
About America's Boating Channel
America's Boating Channel™ is produced by United States Power Squadrons® (USPS) under a grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard. The service features professionally produced high-definition safe boating and boater education videos. America's Boating Channel has been recognized with the National Boating Industry Safety Award as the 2021 Top Marine Media Outlet and with the 2022 International Boating & Water Safety Summit Communication Award for the top Video Public Service Announcement (PSA) Series. As the premier boating organization dedicated to "Safe Boating through Education" since 1914, USPS is America's Boating Club® – For Boaters, By Boaters™.
Public Relations Officer
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia
- Dawn Loves Nash Announces Debut Album Release: A Captivating Musical Journey of Love and Healing
- 8000EMR Series of EMI- and RFI-Resistant Liquid Flow Meters
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Mission Data, LLC And Growth
- Cuebiq Soars High as EMEA's 2023 AWS Partner of the Year
- Roger Williams University Named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- A Maui Luxury Real Estate Agent can Help Buy and Sell in Maui
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Catch the Exciting 39th Annual Kingdom Day Parade in Los Angeles Exclusively on ABC 7!
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- The 30 Second Dance Party Volume II: Elevating Joy in Classrooms, Offices, and Homes
- Corcoran Lifestyle Properties Acquires Executive Real Estate