Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 199
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 189
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 172
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 158
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 138
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 135
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 122
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 112
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 102
Similar on eTradeWire
- Flagler Sportfishing Club Annual Classic Fishing Tournament Set for August 24, 2020
- National Lacrosse League to Hold Virtual 2020 Draft September 17
- UNRIVALED Launches New Inside the Jersey Profile Featuring WNBA Player Lauren Cox
- Trampoline & Tumbling Introduced in Hope Gymnastics Academy
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Velocity Data Announces Agreement to Acquire NuBreed Nutrition Inc
- HYPE PROJECTS AGENCY Signs Top Jamaican Soccer Star
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' KG Chili' Owner of T-Wolves?! $200,000,000 Chili' Garnett #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Georgia Soul, Crosstown Win Women's, Men's Elite Brackets At Inaugural 360 Hoops Invitational
Every Friday afternoon at 4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), a new behind-the-scenes album will debut on America's Boating Channel's Facebook page.
This week, the "Boater Education" video will be highlighted concurrently on AmericasBoatingChannel.com and America's Boating Channel on YouTube.
"Boater Education" underscores the importance and value of taking boating safety courses. Viewers will also learn about online, classroom, and on-the-water educational offerings. Also featured are the organizations that offer training and where to access additional information.
America's Boating Channel videos are enjoying higher viewership levels as Americans increasingly turn to boating as a recreational outlet during the coronavirus pandemic. Screening boater education videos is an excellent way for boaters to prepare for safer experiences on the water.
More on eTradeWire News
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Four Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- Reputation Matrix™ –New Book for Small Businesses
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Chance Trahan Discusses His Chances At Becoming President
- Journey to Bear Cave Mountain: Grizzly Bear Foundation launches "Legacy"
The service recently completed a six-episode flight of highly viewed weekly online magazine shows called "America's Boating Channel LIVE," designed to help recreational boaters cope with sheltering in place. The series can be viewed at bit.ly/LIVEBinge (https://click.ml.mailersend.com/link/c/YT0xNDc3MDA3MjkyNDY0MzY4NDY2JmM9eTNhMiZlPTU5MzMyNzM0JmI9Mzc5MzE5NDU4JmQ9eDBoN3M0eg==.yBuojgoI-1UnJdLdtRim6CWN8B9ekDp-UNzs_S49bZk).
America's Boating Channel's Season Four video titles include "Boater Education," "Engine Shut-Off Devices," "Life Jacket Care," "Behavioral Consequences," Introducing ATONS" (aids to navigation), "Dispelling BUI Myths" (boating under the influence), "Life Jacket Labels," "Electric Shock Drowning (ESD)," and "Social Distancing for Boaters."
America's Boating Channel is now accepting suggestions for subject matter to be covered in Season Five. Email INFO@AmericasBoatingChannel.com. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
More on eTradeWire News
- Leadership NEXT to review the 'State of Lee County' at Aug. 11 virtual program
- Ashton College Makes Education Accessible With Eight Admission Awards
- A REcycled Night in Black and White virtual fundraiser to be held Oct. 15
- Alertus Releases New Chrome Extension for Desktop Alerting
- Child Care at Adora Bright Learning Centre
About America's Boating Channel
America's Boating Channel™ is produced by United States Power Squadrons® (USPS) under a grant from the Sport Fish Restoration and Boating Trust Fund administered by the U.S. Coast Guard. America's Boating Channel features professionally produced high definition safe boating and boater education videos. As the premier boating organization dedicated to "Safe Boating through Education" since 1914, USPS is America's Boating Club® – For Boaters, By Boaters™.
Public Relations Officer
- Horizon Foundation announces 2020 slate of officers of Lee County businesses
- Smells Like Deer Season With Release Of DEER CAMP® Blaze Orange Pumpkin Spice™ Flavor
- Update: New Round of Section 301 Tariff Exclusions
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day,August 5, 2020
- Medicare – Turning 65 or want a Review – Cary Nagdeman
- Is your Eastern Shore Contractor licensed and insured for projects over $10,000.00?
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Kyung Ha Lee, CPA, Joins The Hoffman Group
- Dedeaux Properties Acquires Santa Clarita, CA Distribution Facility for $28.4 MM
- Tips to Prevent Fire Ants and Other Annoying Pests from Getting in Your Home
- Why You Should Start Shopping for Your Special Occasion Dress Early
- New Dystopian thriller JoinWith.Me by Palmetto Publishing Explores Impact of Technology on Humankind
- Fox General Contracting Is a licensed and insured Alabama Home Builder serving The Eastern Shore
- "Dragon Diplomacy" by Abdul Razak Baginda is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Members Advantage Credit Union (MACU) celebrates members throughout the month of August
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Cozaint Corp Launches Industry's First VMS Platform With Long-Term Video Retention
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells E-Commerce Business, Bucks County, PA
- Outdoor Kitchen Kit Built in One Day - Which Kit to Choose?
- IAOP Announces Everest Group as its Research Partner