Popular on eTradeWire
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
- Reddcoin is supported by ForgingBlock Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway and with Promotions to "ReddHead" Community
- Nevada's Car Seat Replacement Guidelines for Children
- PicoProbe™ Fructose-1,6-Bisphosphate Assay Kit
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre to Present TWO VIEWS OF NEW YORK CITY
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chaparral's All-New 257 SSX Outboard Rewrites the Rules on Outboard Boating
- Strategic Materials Deploys InfinityQS Enact for Real-time Visibility into Quality and Processes
- InfinityQS Offers Enact Quality Intelligence Platform Free to Manufacturers during COVID-19 Crisis
- Unique and Catchy Designs For "Mailer boxes"
- Pvilion Awarded Air Force SBIR Phase II Program For Rapidly Deployable, Solar Powered Structures
- A Long Beach Tea Co. is making a difference for healthcare workers with their SIP AND SHARE Campaign
- LoRu Consulting Providing Strategic Planning to Businesses During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Precise metal fabrication depends on top-level technology
- Make your law enforcement medals shine with custom die engraving
- Brewery Hose & Beer Tubing Featured on BrewSavor(R)'s New Website
"This is an investment in our customers in the southern United States," explained Nicholas Kaczmarski, National Sales Manager – Beamer Laser Marking Systems. "Our Bowling Green office will enhance our regional presence. Customers will be able to work with local professionals who understand their business and where they're doing business."
The Bowling Green office also will provide product demonstrations, giving customers in the region the opportunity to experience Beamer Laser Marking solutions and thoroughly understand their advantages. Additionally, service and support for regional customers will be available through the new office.
"Our new Bowling Green office takes a full-service approach to customer relationships and builds on the overall Beamer Laser Marking Systems philosophy – an American company, committed to a having a presence where are customers are located," Kaczmarski added.
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Last Soul" - The Devil Is After a Young Man's Soul in This Epic Novel
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope Automotive Oscilloscopes With Smart Accessory Interfaces
- "Solidarity" - 1960s America Separates 5 Teens as War Explodes in Vietnam
- Take a Trip Through the Glades With Two YA Series!
- Peachtree Immediate Care Adjusting to Changing Patient Needs in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
The new office, located at 6318 Taz Ct. Suite 113, is managed by Brian Upchurch, newly appointed Beamer Laser Systems Business Development Manager. He holds a Bachelor Science in Management from Western Kentucky University, and in addition to directing his sales expertise in the new office, he will also support Beamer business development initiatives nationwide.
About Beamer Laser Marking Systems
Beamer Laser Marking Systems means American-made quality in a full range of fiber laser marking machines providing an industry-leading 100,000+ working-hour span. In industries from automotive to medical and more; save production time and boost productivity with these affordable solutions. Beamer offers user-friendly off-the-shelf standalone turnkey solutions; as well as custom fully automated solutions with extremely fast turnaround times. Whatever your direct part marking needs – Beamer has a solution that will enhance your product quality and give your operation a competitive edge. www.beamerlasermarking.com
Marketing & Business Development Manager
- UCEazy Disrupts the College Admissions Counseling By Focusing on First-Generation Immigrant Families
- #rainbowsforheroes Initiative Recognizes our Heroes on the Frontline
- Free Corporate Training Online
- 5 Reasons to Make Your Website SEO Friendly
- Expert Network Helps Businesses Protect Employees & Customers
- Tampa Bay Times names Achieva Credit Union a "Top Workplace"
- 'Easter Bunny' surprises IntegraCare team at senior living communities
- Q1 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Orange County Business Journal Ranks Snell & Wilmer Eighth Largest Law Firm in Orange County
- Danzi's Grande Sonate - Sheet Music for Piano and Clarinet
- CIMdata's Dr. Ken Versprille to Participate in an upcoming Webinar on Export Control and ITAR
- ViQi, Inc. Appoints Dr. Ilya Goldberg as Chief Science Officer
- Elmquist Eye Group offers telehealth eye care services
- Uply Media, Inc Announces Free Giveaway For COVID-19 Relief
- Cypress Pharmacy now offering free hand sanitizer for all first responders and discounted CBD
- Eduscape Launches SchoolWorks to Support Remote Learning
- Permian Museum Spring Fossil Egg Hunt Photos
- Author David R. Gross Promotes His Historical Fiction Novel - Defender of the Texas Frontier
- Surex reaches $100 million milestone
- Facebook Live Story Time with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine