Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 115
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
- Civilized Demons and Hell Featured in Jon David's Debut Novel THE SAVAGE PEAK
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- Before You Read "Too Much And Never Enough" By Mary L. Trump
- Author Releases Exiciting New Trilogy Bundle!
- Author Bob Brink Releases New Legal Thriller - Blood on Their Hands
- Therese Tappouni's Latest Book is Historical Coming-of-Age Adventure Set in Turbulent Times
- Black Veteran Entrepreneur and Cannavist Johann Balbuena To Release New Book Warning White Cannabis Industry: "Your Time Is Up"
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Waterside Productions Announces Ellis Barros's New Book "Mr. McPat's Journey to Stapville"
HIDDEN TALENTS serves as a roadmap, guide, and interactive experience; all based around Leadership for Life. The book was written by Maryanne and Amy, as well as Rodica Ceslov, a marketing professional, who served as an overall consultant. In addition, M. Eileen Brown, Vice President/Director of Strategic Marketing of Chicago's Daily Herald is credited as the book's editor.
HIDDEN TALENTS is based around Maryanne's and Amy's combined forty-plus decades in Human Resources. The book shines a much-needed light on the many aspects of being a leader and depicts how one can achieve lasting leadership through empathetic thinking, understanding personality types, and putting learned skills into practice. Stories of sixteen clients and colleagues, complete with results, are highlighted in HIDDEN TALENTS. The book is for every person who wishes to find their own inner leadership qualities and skills; from students studying business to top executives running multi-million-dollar companies. HIDDEN TALENTS encourages leadership as a way of life.
More on eTradeWire News
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
The book is based on two fundamental concepts: perspective is decisive and human beings are born with the capability to develop leadership prescriptions. Different perspectives lead to different choices, in turn, those choices either limit or enhance performance levels. Using the sixteen stories told from the perspective of the subjects, their hands-on experiences are showcased and divided into four essential parts of the book: four stories in four parts interspersed with tables of information, tips, and workspaces in between. HIDDEN TALENTS is available as an eBook, paperback, and audiobook presented by the award-winning narrator Andi Arndt.
About the Authors: After devoting over 15 years to the practice of HR, Maryanne DiMarzo retired from Avaya, one of America's leading technology companies, as Chief Human Resources Officer. She holds a master's degree in teaching from Manhattanville College and a bachelor's degree in psychology from Rosemont College. In 1984, Maryanne was appointed Dean of Pace University, Westchester Campuses, New York, and is a member of the Association of Psychological Type International.
More on eTradeWire News
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- Parents who do not need P-EBT food benefits for their children can help others by donating food
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
Amy Acker earned a BA in Human Resources Management and an MBA in Strategic Management and Planning from Pace University. In 1996, Amy was recruited to join Lucent Technologies where she began as a senior human resources generalist and then later became the Director of Human Resources for New Ventures.
For more information please visit Beacon People Solutions on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Talents-Inspirational-Leadership-Performance-ebook/dp/B07VW8MVYP/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=hidden+talents&qid=1571694551&sr=8-2) and Maryanne and Amy's website (http://www.maryanneandamy.com/).
- The North Carolina Chapter of the ASLA Announces 2020 Landscape Architecture Award Project Winners
- Say Bye to Mosquito Bites Now!
- Best Information to Have on All of the Employee Name Tags
- Rushworks Releases Residential Prompter Kit
- Tips for Picking the Best Employee Name Tags for Your Business
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- Emily Rucinski, CPA, CCIFP®, Joins The Hoffman Group, LLC
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Coronavirus Outbreak Map Tracking COVID19 Coronavirus Outbreak Map . Com
- Generis Announce Virtual Generate Conference 2020 – Quality
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- New Website Launch for Carl Munson, Candidate for Whatcom County Superior Court Judge
- Doeren Mayhew Ranked 16th-Largest Houston Accounting Firm
- MIDHEAVEN Revolutionizes Activism via Artists, Venerates Hiroshima 75th
- Mounts Botanical Garden Offers Fun & Educational GARDEN-TO-GO for All Ages
- Ecommerce Sector Given Boost With Easy Branding Boxes from Davpack
- AdvisorSmith Discovers the Best Cities for Construction Workers
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Adds 100 Color Classic TV Shows to the Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020