Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- BIG IDEAS FOR TINY LEADERS | Leadership Book for Young Girls
- Rare, New Book A MAN'S LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS Shares The Wisdom Gained From A Lifetime Of Living
- New release Sinfonia: A Painted Lady: A Vampire Chronicle, Book 2 by David Landrum is now available!
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- Katlyn Duncan releases paperback and audiobooks for holiday romance novel, Wrapped Up for Christmas
- The Tide Is Turning, and it Brings Change to Every Land and People in TIDEWATER by Emmie Mears
- Debut Author Stormie Conway Celebrates Animals in STORMIE'S JOY: WHEN ANIMALS HEAL OUR HEARTS
- The Pastor Stephen Grant Novels Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solution Helps Readers Get Organized
- "An Immigrant Iraqi Poet" - Poet Exposes Corruption & Problems Left Behind in Iraq
HIDDEN TALENTS serves as a roadmap, guide, and interactive experience; all based around Leadership for Life. The book was written by Maryanne and Amy, as well as Rodica Ceslov, a marketing professional, who served as an overall consultant. In addition, M. Eileen Brown, Vice President/Director of Strategic Marketing of Chicago's Daily Herald is credited as the book's editor.
HIDDEN TALENTS is based around Maryanne's and Amy's combined forty-plus decades in Human Resources. The book shines a much-needed light on the many aspects of being a leader and depicts how one can achieve lasting leadership through empathetic thinking, understanding personality types, and putting learned skills into practice. Stories of sixteen clients and colleagues, complete with results, are highlighted in HIDDEN TALENTS. The book is for every person who wishes to find their own inner leadership qualities and skills; from students studying business to top executives running multi-million-dollar companies. HIDDEN TALENTS encourages leadership as a way of life.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach Announces Next Eye-Popping & Family-Friendly Presentation
- NADH Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- California Olive Oil Council Kicks Off "Why California?" Campaign In 2019 Harvest Season
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
The book is based on two fundamental concepts: perspective is decisive and human beings are born with the capability to develop leadership prescriptions. Different perspectives lead to different choices, in turn, those choices either limit or enhance performance levels. Using the sixteen stories told from the perspective of the subjects, their hands-on experiences are showcased and divided into four essential parts of the book: four stories in four parts interspersed with tables of information, tips, and workspaces in between. HIDDEN TALENTS is available as an eBook, paperback, and audiobook presented by the award-winning narrator Andi Arndt.
About the Authors: After devoting over 15 years to the practice of HR, Maryanne DiMarzo retired from Avaya, one of America's leading technology companies, as Chief Human Resources Officer. She holds a master's degree in teaching from Manhattanville College and a bachelor's degree in psychology from Rosemont College. In 1984, Maryanne was appointed Dean of Pace University, Westchester Campuses, New York, and is a member of the Association of Psychological Type International.
More on eTradeWire News
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
Amy Acker earned a BA in Human Resources Management and an MBA in Strategic Management and Planning from Pace University. In 1996, Amy was recruited to join Lucent Technologies where she began as a senior human resources generalist and then later became the Director of Human Resources for New Ventures.
For more information please visit Beacon People Solutions on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Talents-Inspirational-Leadership-Performance-ebook/dp/B07VW8MVYP/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=hidden+talents&qid=1571694551&sr=8-2) and Maryanne and Amy's website (http://www.maryanneandamy.com/).
- HRO Today Appoints New Senior Vice President of Membership Services
- Toll Brothers breaks ground for homes in new master-planned, resort-style community
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center