Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1728
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1327
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1220
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1126
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 981
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 956
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 897
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 708
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 519
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nelson joins Team Epiphany 2021 Summer Intern Program
- Lead with Your Soul - Facing Ethical Dilemmas as Professionals
- Beacon Media + Marketing to Host Open House at Reno Grand Opening
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards & Driveby DJ Entertainment Bring the Fun to Moms on Mother's Day!
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- Publicity For Good Announces First Ever Public Relations Conference for CPG Brands
- Drive-By Dance Parties During Lockdown Using a Glass Walled Display Truck
- NJ Realtor Barbara Valentino Joins Haddonfield's Boutique Agency
- Pennexx Has Produced a New Promotional Video, is Providing its Shareholders Progress Updates
- LED Panel Back Light Stained Glass and Onyx Stone
Ashley Witucki, a digital marketing coordinator, is a born-and-raised Nevadan who will play a vital role as the digital marketing agency expands its footprint in the state. She studied journalism and business administration at the University of Nevada, Reno, joins the team from local agency OCG Creative. She is experienced in pay-per-click ads, social media, and account management.
"I'm excited to get started," said Witucki. "With my skillset, I feel I can bring a lot to the table. We have a different thought process and I'm looking forward to using that to help clients grow."
Meanwhile, website and graphic designer Tina Tipner will bolster the company's creative ranks at its headquarters in Anchorage, Alaska. Tipner is a graduate of Michigan State University who joined the Beacon Media + Marketing team after a number of years designing in the fitness industry.
"The best part about this job is helping companies define themselves," she said. "When a client has seen something I've created and they say, 'Wow, this is awesome, thank you,' it's very rewarding."
More on eTradeWire News
- FitterPaws Pet Products Introduces Relax Organic Calming Dog Chews
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
Beacon Media + Marketing is currently settling into its new office, located in the heart of midtown Reno. It will host an open house in May as a fun networking opportunity for local business leaders.
President Adrienne Wilkerson said it's symbolic of the company's commitment to putting down roots in Nevada and helping small and medium-sized local businesses grow, scale, and thrive.
"We've been working in Nevada since 2018 and as our client base as grown, our team has outgrown our old office," she said. "We're very invested in the business community here. We love the energy of start-up scene in Reno and we're excited to help more businesses reach the next level.
"Many businesses, in the early stages, are so busy tackling day-to-day items that they haven't got time to think about marketing. But once they're established, and they're thinking about long-term goals, we can help them think about the big picture. Who are you as a business? Who do you want to be in the future? What are the values that will guide you as you grow? What kind of experience do you want your customers to have when they work with you? These are important questions."
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
- Jazz/Pop Singer/Songwriter MARTIN SEXTON to Headline at Old School Square Pavilion - May 27
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Free Zoom Lecture on Historic Preservation, May 20
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to explore unique ways companies help the community at May 27 luncheon
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Learn About Arbitration - ILA Canada on May 19th and 20th
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Women Arrested and Charged with Assault on NOLA Artist Teddo November
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- Doctor Publishes Educational Story to Teach Kids About Coping with Chronic Illness
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale