Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- The Bold New Website of a Miami Creative Agency Leaves No Room for Uncertainty
- Kymera's Parent Company Mailtropolis to Launch New Transactional Mail Service
- BIGdeal Marketing Solutions LLC Offers Comprehensive Local SEO Strategy Meetings to Help Businesses
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- MSG's Nick Suino Shares Marketing Tips
- Relevate Health Group and Arteric Hires New Head of Strategy
See is a true creative who loves helping clients see the impact of a strong marketing plan, with great content, reflected in their bottom line. She is a life-long Alaskan who grew up working in her family's commercial fishing business, and began teaching herself the basics of marketing when her family started shipping fish interstate. She loved helping grow her family's legacy, and this passion for helping small businesses grow, scale, and thrive, remains the major driving force in her career.
"I really enjoy being able to make a difference for businesses," she said. "I'm excited to be joining #TeamBeacon because they're a company focused on growth; not only as a team but in their community. I truly believe that we rise by lifting others, and that's what Beacon's all about!"
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
Her diverse skillset includes copywriting, graphic design, and photography.
It's been a big year for Beacon Media + Marketing, characterized by significant growth. The digital marketing agency has also welcomed Sales and Marketing Director Ken Okonek, and Account Manager Thad White, to its Anchorage office. Meanwhile, Graphic Designer Frances Ellenberger, Digital Marketing Specialist Thomas Parker, and Account Coordinator Sabrina Martinez, have joined its second office in Reno, Nevada, within the last six months.
Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer Jennifer Christensen said it's been incredibly exciting to be able to grow, despite all the challenges 2020 has brought to the small business community.
"It speaks to our commitment to creating strong partnerships," she said. "We believe marketing should be a symbiotic relationship – if our clients aren't growing, we're not growing. As each relationship evolves, we want to help our partners not just survive, but thrive. We don't give vanity numbers, or grow for growth's sake. Our priority is generating meaningful results."
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
Beacon Media + Marketing is a digital marketing agency that provides website development, social media marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, branding, graphic design, and video and photography services. Its headquarters are in Alaska, with a second office in Nevada, and it operates nationally. The company has five specialties, including health and wellness, specialty tourism, alternative education, specialty construction, and professional services.
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV