Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 226
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 187
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 175
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 161
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 157
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 155
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 138
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 133
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Allison Quartuccio and Denali Realty Group Win 2020 Top Choice Awards
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Garden City Realty recognizes its Agents of the Month and Quarter, Drew Dellinger and Bobby Streett
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Boston Area Real Property Appraiser Takes Office for Leading Global VPO
- Helping Clients Build, Buy and Sell Homes
- Nova Home Loans selects OptiFunder Warehouse Management System
"As our community continues to grow, our home offerings do as well," said Bruce J. Parker, Managing Director for BBX Capital Real Estate, Beacon Lake's master developer. "We are pleased to welcome this highly regarded home builder to Beacon Lake. Toll Brothers is known for its outstanding quality, craftsmanship and customer service. Our premier community builder team offers a wide variety of home designs to meet the lifestyles of today's homebuyer."
At Beacon Lake, Toll Brothers will offer spacious single-family homes showcasing craftsman, farmhouse, island-inspired and Tuscan home designs to complement the community's coastal-inspired architectural style and lakefront setting. The Landing at Beacon Lake, a gated neighborhood with views of Beacon Lake and the Lake House Amenity and Fitness Center, will include five innovative home designs on 73-foot home sites with scenic lake and/or preserve views. Priced from the mid-$400,000s, floorplans will range in size from 2,600 square feet to 3,680 square feet. Homebuyers may select from hundreds of designer options to personalize their home at the Toll Brothers Northeast Regional Design Studio.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hospital Memoir Both Hilarious And Poignant
- Inspiring Book is Tool of Hope for Those Affected by Addictions
- "The Story of A Cockney Kid" by R. S. Lawrence is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Courtney Chicvak Selected to Present at the IACM 33rd Annual Conference
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
"We are thrilled to be a part of Beacon Lake, which offers a welcoming neighborhood setting, lakefront amenities and a true sense of community," said Steven Merten, President of Toll Brothers Northeast Florida division.
For more information, visit www.TheLandingatBeaconLake.com.
In addition to Toll Brothers at Beacon Lake, Dream Finders Homes and Mattamy Homes are building coastal-inspired single-family homes featuring welcoming front porches and open floor plans. Dream Finders also is building luxury townhomes at Beacon Lake. Seven beautifully decorated model homes are currently open for tours.
The heart and pride of the Beacon Lake community is the 8,200-square-foot Lake House Amenity and Fitness Center. Anchored by a 43-acre paddle-friendly lake and nestled within 358 acres of nature preserve, the Lake House is situated to maximize half-mile lake views and provides a stunning backdrop for sunrises and sunsets. The community has miles of multipurpose paths, perfect for walking, running or biking. For more information, visit www.BeaconLake.com.
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Harvard Faculty Of Arts And Science Summer Finance Intern Shares His Second Year Experience
- Enter to Win a Brand-New 2020 Camaro ZL1 and a Matching Custom 1969 Camaro!
- Car Disposal Need, To Minimise The Environmental Hazards
- HDSA Los Angeles Team Hope Walk Goes Virtual!
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Distillery Labs and Greater Peoria Economic Development Council Announce Innovative Partnership
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order
- July 4th, 1776 -- Koei/Tama Cites 'Zero Hedge' "Orwellian" 'Twitter' Coverage In Conspiracy-Fact
- 50% OFF 4TH OF JULY SALE from Dark Regions Press Happening Now at darkregions.com/4thofjuly
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Excerpt from "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M
- Bikini Supermodel movie Peace Love and Bikinis! on AppleTV in time for July 4th Weekend
- Rebound Air Continues to Give Back
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Green Revolution's Fruit Chews Win Best Solid Edible at the 2020 Sun Cup
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Income Changes While Receiving a Health Insurance Subsidy