Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 166
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Capthatt Making Head ways As One of the Top Stores for Men's Accessories
- This Spring, The Lemon Collections has you covered for all your cozy, comfortable fashion needs
- Suedecryl®, High Performance Leather & Suede Protection, Now Available From Fiber-Shield Industries Inc
- Fallen Angel Fashion's Kickstarter Campaign Offers Limited Edition Scarves
- Bunnies in the Bottoms Brings Sweet Surprises to the West Bottoms
- National Tartan Day April 6th Usa
- Fashion Brand introduces a new line of tropical flared outfits at St Croix's SSFW Fashion Week
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Northeast Philadelphia Grand Opening, Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Tees2urDoor to Introduce Direct to Garment Printing
- Kastlfel Teams with Zoo & Aquarium Operator Service Systems Associates on Earth Day 2019 Apparel to benefit Earth Day Network
"The website redesign offers a compelling new look for our emerging African Fabric Co. brand which features African design ready-to-wear fashions for women and men as well as accessories, jewelry and home decor that are based on African themes and motifs.," said Pamela Ashe-Thomas, CEO, and co-founder of BCE Media Inc. "We are very excited to launch our new website as the robust product information and imagery, modern design, and ease of navigation will provide a better user experience for our customers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
The African Fabric Co. has stylish and creative women's and men's ready-to-wear lines that are of particular interest to Afrocentric consumers. By expanding its offering and completing this redesign BCE Media Inc. looks to meet the needs of its community of followers. Along with the updated website redesign, the product lines have been updated and expanded.
"Following the redesign we expect to move forward with an extension of our marketing endeavors to better reach our target demographic.", said BCE Media Inc. co-founder David Ashe. "We will be using our flagship property BlackCulturalEvents.com to kick off those undertakings as well as stepping up efforts in using our social media channels."
About BCE Media
BCE Media Inc., founded in 2016, is an online marketing, communications and production media company whose flagship property is BlackCulturalEvents.com, an online events calendar that offers a gateway to the rich cultural life of Black Southern California.
For more information on African Fabric Co., visit AfricanFabricCo.com (https://buyafricanfabric.com/) or BCE Media Inc. (http://bcemediainc.com/).
- Five Ways to Make Your Business More Energy Efficient
- Park Slope Coop Members Are M.A.G.A
- Teach Your Child How To Not Be Afraid Of The Dark With "Brady Needs A Nightlight" By Brian Barlics
- Be Yourself In The New Audiobook "The Perfect Shade of Green" By Author Brian Barlics
- DMS CEO Joe Marinucci Named Finalist For Prestigious E&Y Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Development Advances for 201 Munson Street Project in New Haven, CT
- Boulder Colorado's #1 Chiropractor Launches a Podcast
- Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Hosts L.O.V.E. Is The Answer Workshop To Improve Police-Community Relations
- Boardwalk Bowl's Summer Camp keeps kids entertained all season long
- Remington College Mobile Campus announces new degree programs
- First Annual Santa Barbara County Farm Day – "Explore, Learn, Taste"
- Join HR & Benefits Pros at the Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Inspirational Storyteller, Speaker & Best-Selling Author Nina Kelly On Where Gratitude Begins
- Tax Relief Discount on Head Lice Treatment from Lice Troopers
- LARC, Inc. Giving Challenge Raises $45,466
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families