Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- MERGE4 Collaborates with Gene Simmons
- Small Clothing Brand Evokes Nostalgia with Vintage Style Dresses
- New LOOLIES™ Summer Sandals in Mismatched Colors Offer Elegance and Fun
- Could There Be Competition on the Horizon for Nike in the Near Future?
- Fawcett Boat Supplies Acquires Annapolis Inflatables
- Launch of a new major fashion brand
- Snapper Rock Unveils Resort 2020 Collection and New Sustainable Swimwear Line at Miami Swimshow
- Open Road Biker Gear, LLC dba Open Road Girl Moves to Warmer Riding Weather State
- MERGE4 Partners with Christian Hosoi
- Sustainable Outdoor Apparel Startup Livsn Doubles Kickstarter Goal In 6 Hours
"The website redesign offers a compelling new look for our emerging African Fabric Co. brand which features African design ready-to-wear fashions for women and men as well as accessories, jewelry and home decor that are based on African themes and motifs.," said Pamela Ashe-Thomas, CEO, and co-founder of BCE Media Inc. "We are very excited to launch our new website as the robust product information and imagery, modern design, and ease of navigation will provide a better user experience for our customers."
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
The African Fabric Co. has stylish and creative women's and men's ready-to-wear lines that are of particular interest to Afrocentric consumers. By expanding its offering and completing this redesign BCE Media Inc. looks to meet the needs of its community of followers. Along with the updated website redesign, the product lines have been updated and expanded.
"Following the redesign we expect to move forward with an extension of our marketing endeavors to better reach our target demographic.", said BCE Media Inc. co-founder David Ashe. "We will be using our flagship property BlackCulturalEvents.com to kick off those undertakings as well as stepping up efforts in using our social media channels."
About BCE Media
BCE Media Inc., founded in 2016, is an online marketing, communications and production media company whose flagship property is BlackCulturalEvents.com, an online events calendar that offers a gateway to the rich cultural life of Black Southern California.
For more information on African Fabric Co., visit AfricanFabricCo.com (https://buyafricanfabric.com/) or BCE Media Inc. (http://bcemediainc.com/).
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets