Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Plant-Powered Meat Month, July 2020
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant to reopen dining rooms, patio and retail June 3
- Joey's Seafood Restaurants and Rapala Canada team up for Summer Photo and Video Fishing Contest
- WHIP IT, SIP IT! Virtual Wine Tasting with Gerald Casale, Co-Founder of Rock Band Devo & Proprietor of The 50 by 50 Winery in Napa Valley
- eMaximize and Peninsula General Provide 100 Meals to the Elderly
- Strategy9 Announces the Release of Queue Manager - virtual SMS-based waiting system
- Boulevard Burgers & Tap House Gives Nod to Welcome Back Kotter with Themed Burger
- Food Service Supply Company PacknWood Selling Compostable Spoons Made of Bamboo Fiber and Cornstarch
- Shangri-La Springs reopens property, gift shop and organic farm-to-table restaurant Harvest & Wisdom
- Turning Customer Presence into Customer Loyalty
The 2019 list includes restaurants from across the United States and is generated from diner reviews initially. Then all qualifying restaurants are scored based on tags like "kid-friendly" or "children-friendly" from the reviewers.
"We are pleased to be a part of such an impressive list of kid-friendly restaurants," commented Amy Grossi, General Manager. "We pride ourselves on creating enjoyable experiences where all can relax and enjoy family time together. We have families that have come as children, then brought their children and are now bringing grandchildren!"
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
The Bavarian Inn Restaurant offers a unique kids' menu, even including "specialty drinks" just for the kids, as well as crayons and games on the menu that can be played while waiting for their tasty dinners. The Restaurant always features strolling accordion players that kids love and often dance to. Birthdays, for kids and adults, are celebrated with a small complimentary cake and a hearty rendition of "Happy Birthday."
Other great experiences at the Restaurant include pretzel rolling classes that everyone (kids and adults) love as well as special events held all year long for young and old alike.
OpenTable's list was featured on Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/sites/karlaalindahao/2019/08/30/50-most-kid-friendly-restaurants-in-america-2019/#786bf1b31a33), a magazine focused on American business. To see the full list of all 50 restaurants, visit https://press.opentable.com/news-releases/news-release-details/opentable-reveals-50-most-kid-friendly-restaurants-america-2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- 24e Design Company and F3EA Donate 28 Sets of Bunk Beds to Tybee Island's Fresh Air Home
- do it outdoors launches the first OOH/digital media click-through rate guarantee
- Statement of Support for our Black Community
- IT workforce development nonprofit will locate office in historic Arlington, Virginia neighborhood
- Neighborhood Sun and Soltage Team Up for First Community Solar Project in New Jersey
About Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Celebrating over 130 years of service, the Bavarian Inn Restaurant has become a Michigan landmark. Generations of diners, lodgers and tourists from around the globe have discovered true Bavarian hospitality thanks to Dorothy and her late husband William "Tiny" Zehnder. Guests experience the old-world European charm of the Bavarian Inn – whether it's the famous chicken dinners, fresh baked goods or Michigan's greatest selection of German beer. Bavarian Inn also prides itself on being one of the top consumers of Pure Michigan agricultural products, striving to serve more Michigan-grown and produced foods and Michigan-produced beverages than any other restaurant. Nestled within a backdrop of authentic German architecture, a variety of shops and other fun activities, a trip to Frankenmuth would not be complete without a visit to the Bavarian Inn Restaurant. Learn more at www.bavarianinn.com.
Bavarian Inn Restaurant online press room: https://bavarianinn.logos-communications.com/
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!
- IDeal Homes Real Estate Welcomes Christian Shaber
- Sinclair Broadcast Group's Commercial Deployment of ATSC 3.0 in Las Vegas Features High Dynamic Range Technology from Technicolor
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Momentum Awards Ceremony
- Trance artist launches new record label focusing on digital distribution of electronic dance music
- Company aims to save homeless pets during pandemic by empowering indy pet stores to reward adoption
- Meredith Charles Corporate Property Bond Launch Offers 11% Yield
- Super Deals: Fridays on Giftapart
- Cultural Vistas Names Two New Members to Board of Directors