Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 556
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 458
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 258
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 231
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 210
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 179
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 146
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 144
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 141
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 131
Similar on eTradeWire
- eatOS: Restaurant Management Made Simple
- Whataburger #395 in Tulsa Oklahoma is Hiring!
- Frankenmuth's Bavarian Inn Restaurant launches "Bavarian Boxed Bundle" takeout meal service
- Prepare your taste buds for a shock!
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- eatOS Details Payment Types Restaurants Can Accept
- First Edmonton Joey's Fish Shack opens in Capilano
- Brasseaux's Cajun Kitchen Opens for Take Out and Delivery in Chicago's South Loop
- NEAT Elite Glass Now Available Worldwide
- Flame Broiler Launches Online Ordering, Redesigned Eco-friendly Bowls And Kimchi
"Dorothy loves people," says granddaughter Katie Zehnder Weiss. "She loves to cook and bring joy to people with our many menu offerings."
Fans of Dorothy are invited to send her birthday greetings by email: email@example.com. Dorothy will remain inside the Bavarian Inn kitchen and not greet the public on Dec 1st. Even though their dining rooms are currently closed in accordance with the most recent restrictions, you can still taste Dorothy's delicious cooking through take-out available 11-7 p.m. daily from the Bake Shop. While there, get some Christmas shopping done in the Castle Shops. Frankenmuth is open for business.
More on eTradeWire News
- HomeLight Honors THE MADRONA GROUP in 2020 Achievements™Awards, Top Performing Agents in the US
- Fred Haas Toyota World Dealership Launches Truck Month January 25, 2021 near Houston
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- Candidate proclaims that healing America should begin in Louisiana's 5th Congressional District
- Chicks With Cheques Announces Free New Year, New CEO Virtual Summit
For more than 80 years, Dorothy has been instrumental with the Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn and the many operations under that name. The diverse array of businesses includes the Bavarian Inn Restaurant and Castle Shops, Bavarian Inn Lodge, River Place Shops, Covered Bridge Shop, Frank's Muth, Frankenmuth Cheese Haus, a specialty line of food products, and an online store.
A recent Michigan Women's Hall of Fame inductee, Dorothy is also the author of three cookbooks, "Cookies and Bars" published in 1986. "Come Cook with Me," published in 2011, and the follow-up "From My Kitchen to Yours," published in 2014. Her most recent cookbook "From My Kitchen to Yours" is available for purchase at the online store at https://onlinestore.bavarianinn.com and are filled with stories about Dorothy, cooking, her family and the German-themed restaurant they created.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bge Digital Distribution Acknowledges Artists For Musical Achievements
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Very Important Relationships Inc. Announces Program to Help Bloggers Podcast Hosts, and Influences G
- Automation Intellect Announces Launch of ChangeoverIQ, the First Digital SMED Solution for Manufacturers
- Unhacking Password Attacks with Roger Grimes
Dorothy, growing up on a farm in nearby Reese, Michigan, founded the Bavarian Inn with her late husband, William "Tiny" Zehnder. At full employment the Bavarian Inn Corporation has approximately 1,000 employees, serves thousands of people in a day and approximately 900,000 meals annually, and ranks in the top 50 largest family-run restaurants in the USA. Dorothy's children and their spouses, along with her grandchildren – a total of 9 family members – work alongside her every day to continue the success story of the Bavarian Inn.
Despite Michigan's struggles with COVID-19 this year, the Bavarian Inn has held its own, working hard to stay focused on meeting guidelines and protocols for health safety while also maintaining its role as one of Frankenmuth's leading businesses.
While the restaurant and travel industries continue to experience challenges, the Bavarian Inn remains an icon for the community and the State of Michigan, just like Dorothy Zehnder herself.
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
- GeoComm Maps: Visualizing Public Safety Location Intelligence®
- Pulte Homes Unveils Winslow at Brookstone in Acworth GA
- Winners Announced for 2021 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings