Popular on eTradeWire
- Gaia Learning Implements Recite Me Toolbar for Inclusive Global Learning Experiences - 114
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
- CONFAST Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Concrete Screws, Uses & Important Information
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- EquityProtect Achieves SOC 2 Type 1 Certification, Reinforcing Commitment to Data Security & Privacy
- Erica Collins Legendary Pioneer Plus Model Presents Inaugural AI Plus Size Curvy Full Figured Fall Fashion Show
- "Rediscover Oakland & World Through Film" 21st Oakland International Film Festival Kicks Off Today
- Lingoport, Inc., Presents an In-Depth Article on Internationalization Testing
- Decade of Impact: 200 Vegan Facebook Groups Thrive
- International Ladies of Purpose Conference Announced For 2024 In Ponce, Puerto Rico
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tanktwo Releases White Paper, Dycromax Architecture: Technology Driving Software-Defined Batteries
- Atrium 916 to Launch Zero Waste Mobile Art Cafe- with Sunset Paint & Sip on the River
- Fireandaxes.Com Unveils Original Firefighter Coins and Engravable Firefighting Coins
- Democratizing Water Monitoring with Open Source Floaters
- Jennifer Steffens, PE Joins Opti Software for Stormwater Solutions as Vice President of Marketing
- Ash Trees VS. The Emerald Ash Borer
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named Ninth Best Fall Town in the U.S. for Foliage
- Head of Venture capital talks on renewable energy investing
- Live Good Inc. Celebrates Diversity and Unity: A Beacon of Progress in the Spirit of Crissy Field, Angel Island and the Buffalo Soldiers
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
Battery Pollution Technologies.
Today the following positive advances are announced:
Pre Seed Capital Raising Closed
A heavily oversubscribed pre seed capital raising has been closed which has brought in a select number of senior industry executives as shareholders of the Company. The new shareholders bring relevant business networks to the Battery Pollution Technologies corporate mission – including with deep connections to heavy industry, the mining & infrastructure, energy transition and foreign markets – in particular Indonesia.
The capital is being dedicated directly to the advancing of the Company's proprietary technologies including in the areas of black mass separation & metals recovery, communications smart transportation units and fire event suppressants aimed at mitigating the impact and risk of Lithium Battery fires.
The work with the University of Newcastle continues to progress smoothly and satisfactorily in these areas with the suppressant and risk mitigation products now being developed under the X-Li™ brand – an acronym for extinguish Lithium and the cobalt/lithium/nickel/graphite recovery process under a proprietary approach which is referred to as LiRxR™ technology.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNC Asheville and FiberArt Present Textile Art Exhibition: A Celebration of Tradition and Innovation
- PUSH Physical Theatre's "Generic Male" Takes Center Stage at New Spire Arts
- NSG Alerts End of Support for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- New Book Discloses Stunning Encounter with UFO that Shot Beams of Fire in South Texas
- AstroGrav 5.0 Released for Windows and Mac
Scale up of senior resource has also commenced with a senior commercial role having been filled and to be announced in the next few days. No fees or other professional costs were incurred in executing the capital raising.
2nd Life Battery Brand Revealed
The Company's ambitions and strategy in the development of 2nd life battery storage systems from spent batteries continues to advance. This initiative will be developed under the Daintree Batteries™ brand family.
The Daintree Rainforest in North Queensland is an inspirational case study in nature's circular economy. All organic matter is efficiently recycled and repurposed. Daintree Batteries™ is driven not only to maximise the opportunity of spent lithium cell reuse, but also to incorporate recycled materials in the battery production process – in particular waste PET bottles and other plastic pollutants.
Company Name Evolved
We have also reflected on the progress of initiatives and the core mission of the Company. More than a standard recycling operation the focus remains on both the development of recycling sector technologies and the mechanical recycling process. To this end the Company's name has been slightly modified with the inclusion of the word Technologies.
Our mission on finding unique, commercially affordable technologies which minimises the impact of battery related pollution on the planet continues.
Association for the Battery Recycling Industry Appointment
The Company is also pleased to announce that its Founder & CEO, Nicholas Assef, has been appointed President of the Association for The Battery Recycling Industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ann Arbor-Based Marketing Team Researches Best Times to Post on Social Media
- Livingston County Lawn Care Company Helps Fertilize Before Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Shares the Benefits of Investing in a Custom Boat Dock for Your Waterfront Home
- Colliers brokers sale of Sunstate Park for $27.25 million
- Fishtank Consulting Welcomes Jeff L'Heureux, Noted Sitecore Expert, as Director of Technology
To learn more on the Association visit: www.batteryrecycling.org.au
Daintree Life Support
Battery Pollution Technologies is also pleased to announce that it has signed on as a Silver Sponsor of the Daintree Life charitable initiative which is a boutique initiative aimed at replanting areas of the Daintree Rainforest.
Our Silver Sponsorship will mean that over 150 new trees will be planted in land within the wider Daintree Rainforest region in the first year of our support. All key staff and stakeholders of Battery Pollution Technologies have also signed on as individual members of Daintree Life – having a tree planted in each of their names as a result.
Daintree Life's mission statement reads:
Promoting positive outcomes in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest via education and a goal of planting 500,000 trees globally by 2030.
Whilst Battery Pollution Technologies is in its early stages of development it is still important that we align with charitable initiatives that are pure to our cause.
Daintree Life is a catalyst for the preservation of our precious rainforests and we would encourage the wider community to both learn more on their mission and to support their work. More can be learned at : www.daintreelife.com.au
Nicholas Assef, Battery Pollution Technologies Founder & CEO commented on the positive developments: "Things are progressing smoothly and quietly with the Company's operational focus on all initiatives remaining the highest priority. The potential for commercial success is incredible but we need to continue with our sense of urgency to deliver relevant cost-effective commercial technology".
- TVS Records Adds Tik Tok, Net Ease, and JiaSaavn As International Distributors For Streaming
- Benjamin Ryan's Debut Novel, 'Madame Eldridge's Wayward Home for Unruly Boys', Garners Recognition as a Distinguished Favorite
- What is Customer Agility ™ by Agile World Institute ®
- ACI introduces the 2023 National Summit on Artillery and Indirect Fires
- Customer Agility Framework ™ Automates Work Flow and Releases
- Consolidated Chassis Management Rolls Out SACP 3.0
- Seimitsu Committed to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Bright Mountain Media, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary, Big Village,Harness the Power of Generative AI
- Local Author Strikes Gold: "UNPLUGGED!" Receives Its Fourth 5-Star Review
- Housing Authority, City of Fort Myers receives $1.6 million HUD grant to mitigate hurricane damage
- They're Flipping on Trump; Is Giuliani Next?
- FREEBIE: Printable Tomato Garden-to-Table Chart–get FREE access right now!
- Why are vapour degreasing solvents so good at cleaning?
- Better Together volunteers provide supplies to families in need on anniversary of Hurricane Ian
- Carol Stonham MBE,RN,MSc, Queen's Nurse, and Policy Lead PCRS joins the Bedfont Medical Advisory B
- Thomas & Pearl Injury Attorneys Celebrates 50 Years Of Fighting For South Floridians
- Top Services For Vacation Rental
- Kranen: Instant Boiling Water Taps Made in the UK
- Michael York: A Litigation Luminary at Novins, York, Jacobus & Dooley
- Cancer Warrior Awareness Event at Transformation Christian Fellowship: Uniting for Hope