Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
- Kühler Co.'s Protect Our Black Queens Collection Will Launch At "Da Spot" In City Point Mall
- Wholesale Reusable Masks are Affordable and High Quality
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Never-before-seen deals this Black Friday & Cyber Monday at SmartBuyGlasses
- Jurllyshe Black Friday Sales & Deals For Women Clothing & Wigs Online Shopping Guide
- New Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirts
- Rescue Pop: The Ulti-Mutt Guide to Adopting Rescue Pets
- Austin-based Esby Apparel announces move to new brick-and-mortar location
HOUSTON, TEXAS, October 19, 2020 - Basicalle, an e-commerce and capsule box
company, is excited to announce its official launch offering its curated selection of wellmade
basics to women across the United States. Basicalle aims to showcase the
beauty of basics by offering a curated shop of essential clothing items that every
woman needs in her closet.
As of this month, customers can shop a selection of closet basics including tops,
bottoms, dresses and even outerwear, designed to be the foundation of any wardrobe.
Basicalle is all about simplicity with its selection of clothing styles offered in neutral
tones, timeless prints, and classic silhouettes. Prices start as low at $10.00 USD for
The Everyday Leggings and vary up to $45.00 USD for The Everyday Wool Vest and
$42.00 USD for The Textured College Sweater.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
Basicalle offers a traditional online store, next to its hallmark product - the
#BasicalleBox - which allows women to refresh their wardrobe for as little as $59.00
USD. The capsule clothing box offers a surprise assortment of 3 timeless and
beautifully curated pieces allowing customers to start building their style easily and
affordably. Visit us at http://www.basicalle.com/shop
"I created Basicalle because I wanted to help women minimize and simplify their
wardrobe so that they can look great without the stress of thinking about what to
wear," said Basicalle founder and mompreneur, Brittany Davis-Morris. "I believe
every woman should have a solid foundation of basics in their wardrobe because as I
always say; it's where your style starts."
Basicalle is proud to work with vendors that operate under efficient, safe and ethical
practices that comply with global compliance standards. Its goal is to strive to source
materials and products that will make an impact on the world, while helping women
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
discover their style through the beauty of basics.
Looking for a closet refresh? Start with the basics! Basicalle is now live and can be
visited at www.basicalle.com. If you love the online store, keep an eye out for upcoming
Basicalle vending and pop-up shops around Houston.
At Basicalle, we believe basics are the foundation of any wardrobe and where your
style starts. We aim to showcase the beauty of basics by offering a curated shop of
essential clothing items that every woman needs in her closet. As the go-to store for
women shopping for wardrobe basics, our vision is to become the leading e-commerce
company in the category. Shop Basicalle today for timeless, comfortable and essential
clothing items for women sizes S-XL.
FOR INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program