Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Alexa Servodidio,Licensed Clinical Social Worker is the Perfect Media Expert
- TVS Television Network Launches Rebirth of TVS Nostalgia Network as 24/7 Post Cable Network
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Attn: Media Companies: This Halloween Promotion could generate Tremendous Advertising Revenues
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- TVS Television Network Adds TeleSports Digest Music Videos to TVS Sports and TVS Tavern TV Channels
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- Cherie Oakley To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Rapper Lil Cory Claims To Be A God
North Carolina - (May 14, 2019) — Barnfind USA (http://www.barnfind-usa.com), the USA-based support, service and sales arm of Barnfind Technologies (https://www.barnfind.no/), is strengthening its support of the pro-AV market by bringing a host of new technologies and solutions to InfoComm 2019 (Booth 469), the largest event in North America focused on the pro-AV industry. The heart of Barnfind's booth will be centered around its new BTF1-41 Frame that eases design and installation issues by combining copper-to-fiber (and visa-versa) coversion, signal routing and distribution into one convenient 12G-SDI/HDMI 2.0 compliant package.
Barnfind, an international leader in fiber transport solutions, is leveraging the success of the technology it has incorporated into products for the broadcast, production and post production markets to grow its presence in pro-AV applications, including: digital signage, military, hospitals, oil & gas, CCTV/surveillance, IT, sports, House of Worship, and remote & live productions.
PRODUCTS AT InfoComm 2019:
NEW BTF1-41 — the game changer with a network of functions
Barnfind's BTF1-41 (https://media.barnfind.no/marketing/2018/Flyer%20BTF1-41.pdf) Frame incorporates future-proof technology to address emerging formats such as 4K, HDMI 2.0 and IP, but also supports all legacy formats (including analog video) allowing facility designers and production engineers to utilize new and mature technology seamlessly and with practically no distance limitations. The results are a multi-functional, signal neutral fiber transport platform that widens system design capabilities while permitting system reconfiguration on-the-fly.
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
The BTF1-41 grows with the facility as its needs change. The unit features a built in 36 x 36 router and is equipped with a card slot interconnected to a 16 x 16 router that enables it to service additional applications with more capabilities. Enhanced functionality that is available now, or scheduled to launch in the near future, includes up & down conversion, A/V processing, compression, and support for multi-viewers. An optional mid-board section allows third-party vendor technology to be integrated into the platform, guaranteeing its longevity, plus functionality is upgraded constantly making it resistant to obsolescence.
The multi-range / multi-format BTF1-41 (https://media.barnfind.no/marketing/2018/Flyer%...) is 12G capable, includes a built-in GPIO, Tally and UMD control. The frame features BarnStudio (https://www.barnfind.no/control/), Barnfind's control software, and also offers the same flexible third-party control as the existing BarnOne (https://www.barnfind.no/products/) 3G system.
BarnMini-22, the newest BarnMini module and an extension of the series, follows in the footsteps of the well-known BarnMini-02 and BarnMini-12, two models that have been embraced by demanding clients around the globe by the thousands. BarnMini-22 offers full built-in management of reclockers and signal control via BarnStudio and is capable of supporting any signals up to 12G. Barnfind is one of the very few manufacturers that offers a small unit with 2 x SFP for protocol agnostic signal conversion. BarnMini-22 is perfect for numerous applications, especially high-end CCTV/surveillance cameras.
BarnMini-05 is the most advanced BarnMini module and an ideal solution for, and has been installed in many OB vans, airplanes and helicopters. Its small form factor combines serial data RS422/RS485, 4 x GPI and 4 x GPO in one unit, controllable via an Ethernet/ SFP port. The unit can serve as an intelligent bridge between many third-party devices, for example transferring an RS422 signal or Tally between two locations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
BarnOne Stage Box Break-out panel system (https://www.barnfind.no/stagebox/)
Barnfind's new Stage Box Break-out panel simplifies installations and makes them safer and more flexible. A must for any AV project, it allows front panels to be customized based on the required connectors. A selection of eight modules serve as connection points to one or more BarnOne and BarnMini units, it also could be used independently for any 3rd party products and installations.
Unique HiLo SFP system for 36-Channel CWDM
Barnfind HiLo SFPs are designed to meet the need for higher density of signals in one single fiber. By using half of the spacing in each wavelength of the CWDM range, the HiLo SFPs can double the capacity of the traditional CWDM bi-directional transmission enabling a total of 18 bi-directional links (resulting in 36 channels on one single fiber).
BTF1-10-AA (https://www.barnfind.no/barnone/barnone-btf1-10AA/) offers 8x analog audio input, 8x analog audio output converted to/from MADI. The frame includes the standard main board with 16 x SFP ports and 8 x BNC top board included and offers the same functionality as all BarnOne frames. The BTF!-10AA is a powerful MADI router with analog interface and MADI as a fiber transport medium.
Now with Ember+
Barnfind has added support of the Ember+ control protocol to the Company's extensive portfolio of management vendors. This development allows 3rd party control platforms access to all functionalities and features of the BarnOne series.
Signal Redundancy Switch
Barnfind's latest firmware release includes significant added functionality via an integrated signal redundancy switch that can be configured for all BarnOne's outputs. Regardless of signal format, bandwidth, optical or electrical, each individual output can be configured with "alternative" inputs and can all run in parallel or individually.
Protocol agnostic transport through one fiber
Barnfind's transport solution (https://www.barnfind.no/camera-to-ccu-using-hil...) supports any digital protocol, whether electrical or optical. The sophisticated and compact system eliminates the need for heavy and expensive cabling by allowing up to 36 signals traveling through one single mode fiber over distances up to 80km (50 miles).
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers