Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for The Big Sky Bounty Cookbook
- Barnes & Noble to Host Book Signing for The Milwaukee Connection: Spokane to Butte
- Embossing rollers give consumer products just the right look
- Soul Witness | Novel by Doug Roberts
- Custom mandrels provide cost-effective web solutions
- Water-based adhesive laminating offers product flexibility
- The Lily Blanchette Crime Novels by Marguerite Ashton Will be Released in Audiobook Format
- Music Mogul Mathew Knowles releases 3rd book The Emancipation of Slaves Through Music
- Harland Simon to upgrade press drives for Advance Local
- Alhayat Tajarib to Drop Its Name for Alumniyat Branding
History Through Architecture
Local Author Leslie Humm Cormier will be available to sign copies of book
Copley Square is one of Boston's most architecturally significant and instantly recognizable public locations. This urban square is home to Trinity Church, the Boston Public Library, Old South Church and the Hancock Tower, among other important landmarks.
The square defines the city, as well as the evolution of American architecture and urban design, from colony toward the sophistication of global European squares, moving creatively from Beaux-Arts style to International Style and Modernism.
Architectural historian Leslie Humm Cormier, PhD, explores this contemporary place from its origins as an estuary to its vital significance as a stylistic link between old-world style and new-world design.
More on eTradeWire News
- IndianWeddingCards now operational from a new location in New Jersey, USA
- Click On To Finance Helpdesk to Get Endless Business Finance Assignment Help
- BRISA GUZMAN-SANCHEZ is transferring from Cal State Fullerton after two seasons
- The Best Summer Activities For Kids
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
About the Author:
Leslie Humm Cormier, PhD, writes on the history and theory of art, architecture and urban design in Europe and America. She received her doctorate from Brown University as a Kress Fellow, affording her study in London and Paris. Previously a faculty member of Harvard University Extension and Radcliffe Seminars, Cormier is currently affiliated with the Boston Architectural College.
Join the author for a signing:
Where: Barnes & Noble
800 Boylston Street Suite 179
Boston, MA 02199
When: Thursday, July 19th, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
Available at area bookstores, independent retailers, and online retailers, or through Arcadia Publishing at (888)-313-2665 or online.
The combination of Arcadia Publishing & The History Press creates the largest and most comprehensive publisher of local and regional content in the USA. By empowering local history and culture enthusiasts to write local stories for local audiences, we create exceptional books that are relevant on a local and personal level, enrich lives, and bring readers closer - to their community, their neighbors, and their past. Have we done a book on your town? Visit www.arcadiapublishing.com
- Rubber compression mold in Taiwan
- TVD Vinyl Decals launches new website!
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
- Microsoft Honors UnifyCloud's Norm Barber with 'Key Individual of the Year' Award at Inspire
- Suzan Johnston Offer The Best Course To Shape Your Child Future
- How do Print Boarding Pass from Jetblue App?
- Career Step's Pharmacy Technician Program Accredited by ASHP/ACPE
- Harding and Company – IPO Market – 2nd Half of 2018 Preview
- Kathbern Management-A Reputable Hiring Agency Toronto extending Quality Services to Professionals
- Customized Piracy Protection App by CustomSoft
- Entertainment Industry Veteran Suzanne de Passe To Be Honored at 2018 HAL Awards
- Findoc Health Technologies Shortlisted as Top 20 Innovative Companies in Ghana's Presidential Pitch
- James Keck Announces Upcoming Live FREE Webinar on Losing Weight
- Academy Point Associates Honored for Compassion & Commitment to Serving Community
- Compassion Fatigue, A Rising Problem in the Medical Community
- PolyU organises "Global Youth Leaders Summit 2018" in Hong Kong and Beijing for youth leaders
- Fast-growing children's STEAM education franchise Challenge Island® expands to Waukesha-Milwaukee
- Big Wins for Bianka Panova Academy at the Youth Cup 2018
- Upset Hindus urge Chicago's Field Museum to withdraw Lord Shiva plush doll from sale & apologize
- Ipsos Business Consulting engaged by Pacific Legend Group for its IPO on the HKEX