Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 407
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Industrial Engraving designs customized calendering equipment
- Cartoon Blog About Cartooning And Cartoons
- BD McNeal's Breakout Book on Women's Womb Empowerment "The Queens' Kingdom", Endorsed by June Wood
- THE ABUNDANCE PRINCIPLE - A story about forgiving generosity for enduring legacy
- Breaking News! Awarded horror/thriller Face Of Evil, about a War Vet gunman with PTSD, once again prophetic!
- Pandamoon Publishing's Alisse Lee-Goldenberg - Making a Difference for Tolerance & Understanding
- LaTavia Roberson Takes on All Comers with New Business Venture
- The Relevancy Group Releases Email Agency Buyer's Guide, AI Market Spotlight Guide and Issue 19 of The Marketer Quarterly
- Waking Slow - A Novel By Ioanna Opidee Released
- Austin Macauley Detracts Publication Due to Possible Defamation Claims
History Through Architecture
Local Author Leslie Humm Cormier will be available to sign copies of book
Copley Square is one of Boston's most architecturally significant and instantly recognizable public locations. This urban square is home to Trinity Church, the Boston Public Library, Old South Church and the Hancock Tower, among other important landmarks.
The square defines the city, as well as the evolution of American architecture and urban design, from colony toward the sophistication of global European squares, moving creatively from Beaux-Arts style to International Style and Modernism.
Architectural historian Leslie Humm Cormier, PhD, explores this contemporary place from its origins as an estuary to its vital significance as a stylistic link between old-world style and new-world design.
More on eTradeWire News
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
- The Detroit Free Press Names Esys Automation a Winner of the Michigan 2018 Top Workplaces Award
- autopom! Representing Several Vehicle Service Contract Providers
About the Author:
Leslie Humm Cormier, PhD, writes on the history and theory of art, architecture and urban design in Europe and America. She received her doctorate from Brown University as a Kress Fellow, affording her study in London and Paris. Previously a faculty member of Harvard University Extension and Radcliffe Seminars, Cormier is currently affiliated with the Boston Architectural College.
Join the author for a signing:
Where: Barnes & Noble
800 Boylston Street Suite 179
Boston, MA 02199
When: Thursday, July 19th, 2018 at 12:00 p.m.
Available at area bookstores, independent retailers, and online retailers, or through Arcadia Publishing at (888)-313-2665 or online.
The combination of Arcadia Publishing & The History Press creates the largest and most comprehensive publisher of local and regional content in the USA. By empowering local history and culture enthusiasts to write local stories for local audiences, we create exceptional books that are relevant on a local and personal level, enrich lives, and bring readers closer - to their community, their neighbors, and their past. Have we done a book on your town? Visit www.arcadiapublishing.com
- Stage Fund Announces Closing of European Office, Promotes More Centralized Operations in U.S
- Tech Blurbs: Bezos' Hunger Games, SQL Injection Attacks, Trump Opposes Macron's Arms Deal + more
- Evolve IP / theVoiceFactory Win for Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Online training firm, adaptiVLE, move to Broughton Hall, Skipton
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Taps Green Bee For Craft Soda
- Local Business Owner Keana Spencer Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Rotary Power supports international research and development centre
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Speaker Interview Released from Fresenius Kabi AB
- Creative Peptides Recently Launches Peptide Modification Services for Science Community
- Benchmark Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Against Siemens
- OFE Refrigerated Transport is Now Faster, Secure and User Friendly with New CMS
- Why Companies Are Adopting AWS For Their Applications?
- Fitz Chem, NAGASE Group Recognized with Three Awards for Imerys Kaolin Sales
- Moving Sucks, Blame Your Furniture
- Watertown Ford Chrysler To Host 17th Annual Complimentary Thanksgiving Dinner, Deliveries Available
- PicoProbe™ myo-Inositol Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Casa Décor Galore: Fine Home Furnishings and Accent Pieces to Define a Home
- Meet Rescue Dog Buffy on Thursday, November 15, at Brandon Honda
- Rady School of Management's MBA Program Nationally Recognized for Entrepreneurship