Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rescue Pop: The Ulti-Mutt Guide to Adopting Rescue Pets
- New Inspirational Book Raises Awareness of the Plight of Street Cats
- Give Back to Animal Shelters with Bow Wow Labs for Giving Tuesday on December 1st
- Science, Health and Happiness for Pets with Supplements from InClover Research®
- Dog Products And Supplies: Your Dog Deserves The Very Best, And It's Just A Click Away
- FREE PDF Book - "The Perfect Puppy Pocket Plan" By Carrie Sturridge Dog Trainer
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- What Pet Owners Need to Know About Pennsylvania's First COVID-19 Positive Cat
- The NYC Re-tails & Sales Pet Expo Announces New Virtual and In-Person Dates
- Camp Bow Wow Oak Creek Celebrates the Grand Opening of Local Doggy Day Care & Boarding Facility
Get those Halloween costumes ready and dress up your pet and compete in our first ever Virtual Pet Costume Contest! There is no purchase necessary to enter and you do not need to be registered for Bark in the Park's 5K, 10K, or 1-Mile in order to participate. Entries MUST contain at least one animal; people are optional. You can enter the contest by completing the form at bit.ly/SubmitCostume2020. The top 5 entries with the most "LIKES" on BarkinthePark5K's Facebook album (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=barkinthepark5k&set=a.2416807901959623) will win medals. Get more likes by sharing with your friends and family to get them to vote! All entries must be received by 10/30/20 at 12:00 am. Voting will end on 10/31/20 at 12:00 am and the winners will be announced that day. See BarkinthePark5K.org for official contest rules.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Big Black Book of Business
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
- Unrealistic expectations challenge the father-son relationship in "Timothy"
- Buy razor chargers, online at the best price
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
Grab your sneakers and get out there with your pet(s) to participate in Bark in the Park's 5K, 10K or 1-Mile Walk! Pick your preferred distance, choose a course, download the race app, run or walk any time during the month of October, and upload your results! It's that easy! You can even bring a group of people together and participate as a team. This event is priced for everyone! Registration is just $15 for adults (12+) and $5 for kids (3-11) with 100% of the registration fees going directly to ACPA. There is even an official event shirt you can add on to your registration for an additional $20! See BarkinthePark5K.org for more details.
Animal Care PA's Programs
Our mission is to help caring people help animals by bridging the gap through its animal welfare initiatives that FEED, CARE, and EDUCATE. All programs are fully funded by donations, grants, and sponsorships; therefore, programs may cease to exist if funding is no longer available. Our programs include:
· Our FEED initiative provides pet food for animals owned by senior citizens who struggle financially to provide for their beloved pets.
More on eTradeWire News
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
· Our CARE initiative, helps pay for medical care for animals in need, when funds are not available for life-saving efforts.
· Our EDUCATE initiative, helps to decrease the financial burden that plagues veterinary students by providing scholarships to students.
We know this year has been challenging for everyone, but we are hoping to bring some fun into the mix! So, grab your Halloween costumes, get those sneakers out and start running, skipping or walking your way to the finish line to help animals in need! Register at BarkinthePark5K.org.
Bark in the Park c/o Animal Care PA
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
- DSP (Interiors) Completes Work on New Home for The Derby Central United Reformed Church
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club