Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 193
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 139
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- Urgently Needed Education for Animal Shelters Expanded
- New Dog Training Facility Opening on the Northmost Oregon Coast
- TEEF!–a–Pawlooza Launch Party at 56 Brewing in Minneapolis
- xyzReptiles Announces Baby Argentine Red Tegus for Sale Arrival
- A new way to shop for pet food! Launch of Encore Pet Food's new website
- A unique approach to the old problem of dog dental care
- Gladdy's Goodies Announces New Delivery Service and Text Keyword
- Giving Pets a Pain-Free Life with Home Laser Therapy
- 6,000 Square Feet of Atlanta's Hottest Commercial Space Is Going To The Dogs
Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
But with the help of this new grant, Bark Avenue Foundation is committed to offering solutions that will help pets to stay within their loving families. Funding from this grant will enhance the Unsheltered People and Pets program to assist more pets of unsheltered people through not only partnering with humane service agencies referral, but offering onsite pet assessments, services and supplies once per month and getting additional veterinarian care as needed such as spay/neuter, dental, emergency care, etc.
"We are grateful for PetSmart Charities' of our Unsheltered People and Pets (UPP) program," says BAF Executive Director, Christy Schilling. "This program is unique in its design and delivery, and truly focuses on the human-animal bond. It is truly about making a difference for a growing population, to assist homeless and at-risk pet guardians, to keep their pets safely, providing basic pet needs, spay/neuter and vet care, as well as helping the unsheltered access resources to be able to get into pet friendly housing," she added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
"As an organization that promotes the transformative power of the human-animal bond, we are excited to support this unique initiative that will ensure homeless and unsheltered pet parents will not have to surrender their pets because of their residential status, and provide access to necessary services so they will not have to forgo their own resources to provide for their beloved pets," said Jenny Aho, regional relationship manager at PetSmart Charities.
Funding from PetSmart Charities supports animal welfare organizations and non-profits committed to reducing pet homelessness and enhancing the human-animal bond. For more information, visit www.PetSmartCharities.org.
About Bark Avenue Foundation
Bark Avenue Foundationis a Los Angeles nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing the number of animals surrendered and euthanized in municipal shelters through preventative programming. BAF is addressing the pet overpopulation crisis through spay/neuter, supporting pet owners in underserved communities, and educating the next generation of animal adopters.
About PetSmart Charities®
PetSmart Charities, Inc. is committed to finding lifelong, loving homes for all pets by supporting programs and thought leadership that bring people and pets together. Through its in-store adoption program in all PetSmart® stores across the U.S. and Puerto Rico, PetSmart Charities helps to find forever homes and families for more than 500,000 shelter pets each year. PetSmart Charities also provides grant funding to nonprofits aligned with its mission under key areas of support. Each year, millions of generous PetSmart shoppers help pets in need by donating to PetSmart Charities using the PIN pads at checkout registers inside PetSmart stores. In turn, PetSmart Charities efficiently uses more than 90 cents of every dollar donated to fulfill its role as the leading funder of animal welfare in North America, granting almost $340 million since its inception in 1994. Independent from PetSmart Inc., PetSmart Charities is a 501(c)(3) organization that has received the Four-Star Rating from Charity Navigator, a third-party organization that reports on the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of nonprofits, for the past 15 years in a row – placing it among the top one percent of charities rated by this organization. To learn more visit www.petsmartcharities.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY