Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 204
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 164
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 155
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 147
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 136
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 127
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 121
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 112
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 103
Similar on eTradeWire
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Maryland Vegan Eats Fights for Maryland Restaurants During Vegan Restaurant Week - Aug. 1 through Aug. 9
- Village Box Café Bar & Grill to Accept Investments from The Community
- Weber's Offers Curbside Pickup in Ann Arbor
- Burroughs Introduces TransacTec™ Device as a Service – The Future of Transaction Technology
- Amarachi And Gallo Wines Team Up To Honor FDNY & CasPrep Families
- Stress Free Event Catering at Your Place
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Lifts the Bun on Three Hot New Sandwiches
- Eighth & Fork Celebrates One-Year Anniversary
According to a recent survey conducted by the National Retail Federation, parents with children in elementary through high school plan to spend an average of $507 per child on back-to-school shopping this year up from $465 last year. Expected spending is up on clothing, electronics and shoes.
"With plenty of back-to-school spending looming, we are happy to provide a reprieve for active families as they prepare for the school year ahead," said Diana Willis, owner-operator of Jason's Deli of Southwest Florida. "Coinciding with the State of Florida Tax Free Weekend, in our eleventh year of providing free kids meals with an adult entrée, we are pleased to offer parents and kids healthier meal options and savings on costs incurred at this time of year. As a bonus, our ice cream is free!"
From Friday, Aug. 2 through Sunday, Aug. 4, diners will receive up to two complimentary kid's meals with each adult entree and drink purchase. Children must be present, and the 'Kids Eat Free' special may not be combined with other offers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Names Coolfire a Top Workplace for Third Year Straight
- University Archives' online auction slated for August 19th could be the largest in company's history
- Cypress OSDP-Wiegand Converter attains certification in SIA's OSDP Verified program
In Southwest Florida, participating Jason's Deli locations include Fort Myers: 13550 Reflections Parkway at Cypress Lake Drive and 16441 Corporate Commerce Way at Alico Road; Naples: 2700 Immokalee Road at Airport Pulling Road; Cape Coral: 2311 Santa Barbara Blvd. near Veterans Parkway; Port Charlotte: 1100 El Jobean Road at the intersection of SR 776 at U.S. 41; and Sarasota: 5231 University Parkway near Honore Avenue.
About Jason's Deli
A family-owned deli restaurant chain, Jason's Deli was founded in Beaumont, Texas, in 1976 by Joe Tortorice Jr. and now has 280+ locations in 28 states. In 2005, Jason's Deli was the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans fats in the U.S. and later became the first to eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. At Jason's Deli, regardless if you want gluten-sensitive menu items or vegetarian options, healthy kids' meals, or if you would like to build your own salad at their famous salad bar, you will be delighted by the bigger choices of better food, from healthy to indulgent. For more information, please visit www.JasonsDeli.com or call 239-985-7215.
- betterworks Ranks in World's Fastest-Growing SaaS Companies
- SQUAN Announces Company Expansion and Headquarters Relocation
- Globex Bahrain Opening in September at World-Class TRUST TOWER !
- Bestselling Humor Author Switches Genres With New Horror Podcast Limited Series
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
- Senior Living Foresight Offers Summit Spotlighting Relevant Technology
- Carroll Center for the Blind's New Book Offers Guidance for Web Browsing Using Screen Readers
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Connex Resource Committee Names Telgian's Steve Goyette Supplier Co-Chair
- Multicultural Network www.UnityFrist.com presents the Virtual Conversation, "Inclusion Always Matters: How to Navigate the New 'Now'"
- New Sports Segment to be Featured On Red Metric Law's Social Media Pages
- Founder of Dallas-based TractionFirst releases a new book designed to give entrepreneurs a boost of courage in today's economy
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Announces "Virtual Gala Fundraiser"
- Large Rural Video Provider Goes with Innovative Systems MG-TV
- The Pink Report News Disrupts The Digital Landscape by Capturing The Voice of The Culture
- Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer Prepares For Increase In Filings As Federal Unemployment Aid Ends
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Seeks Nominations for 2021 Regional Program
- Ron Throop Write-in Campaign for NY Senate District 48
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise