Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Enjoy New Year's Eve Dinner at The Dock at Crayton Cove
- Downtown St. Pete's Oyster Bar to Delight this Holiday Season
- L'Enfant Bar & Grill's Inventive Plant-Based Menu Impresses at "A Night of Covert Creations"
- City Barbeque to celebrate 20th anniversary on December 14, 2019
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant Again Named As One of Nation's Top Independent Restaurants
- Prakas & Co is now handling the exclusive leasing for Brickell Bay Boardwalk
- What People Don't Know About Mill Creek BBQ & Burgers | Interview with John Lenertz by Joshua Autrey Serrano
- Prakas Company has amassed a huge experience of over 2 decades in being the trusted Restaurant Brokerage in South Florida
- NC Based First Watch Franchise Wins National Awards
- Former NYC busboy now successful restaurateur with two popular Manhattan bistros in portfolio
According to a recent survey conducted by the National Retail Federation, parents with children in elementary through high school plan to spend an average of $507 per child on back-to-school shopping this year up from $465 last year. Expected spending is up on clothing, electronics and shoes.
"With plenty of back-to-school spending looming, we are happy to provide a reprieve for active families as they prepare for the school year ahead," said Diana Willis, owner-operator of Jason's Deli of Southwest Florida. "Coinciding with the State of Florida Tax Free Weekend, in our eleventh year of providing free kids meals with an adult entrée, we are pleased to offer parents and kids healthier meal options and savings on costs incurred at this time of year. As a bonus, our ice cream is free!"
From Friday, Aug. 2 through Sunday, Aug. 4, diners will receive up to two complimentary kid's meals with each adult entree and drink purchase. Children must be present, and the 'Kids Eat Free' special may not be combined with other offers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
- The Lashe® Announces New Professional Pricing for Lash Aftercare Products
- Steve The Medium Coming To Rude Rangers TV
- Cask Government Services Appoints Kate Ehrle as President
In Southwest Florida, participating Jason's Deli locations include Fort Myers: 13550 Reflections Parkway at Cypress Lake Drive and 16441 Corporate Commerce Way at Alico Road; Naples: 2700 Immokalee Road at Airport Pulling Road; Cape Coral: 2311 Santa Barbara Blvd. near Veterans Parkway; Port Charlotte: 1100 El Jobean Road at the intersection of SR 776 at U.S. 41; and Sarasota: 5231 University Parkway near Honore Avenue.
About Jason's Deli
A family-owned deli restaurant chain, Jason's Deli was founded in Beaumont, Texas, in 1976 by Joe Tortorice Jr. and now has 280+ locations in 28 states. In 2005, Jason's Deli was the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans fats in the U.S. and later became the first to eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. At Jason's Deli, regardless if you want gluten-sensitive menu items or vegetarian options, healthy kids' meals, or if you would like to build your own salad at their famous salad bar, you will be delighted by the bigger choices of better food, from healthy to indulgent. For more information, please visit www.JasonsDeli.com or call 239-985-7215.
- Inland Products celebrates 30 years of manufacturing all-American Identification Tags
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Brandon Honda Promotes Benito ("Benny") Mosqueda to Quality Assurance Manager
- Retired Teacher Releases First Children's Book
- Dentists in Reading Replacing Teeth & Changing Lives
- Puerto Vallarta Added to Swoop's Winnipeg Network
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service, LLC Celebrates 10th Year in Business
- A New Decade is Something to Celebrate! See what is trending at the 12th Annual Wedding Road Show
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Pierpoint Introduces Recruitment Resource Outsourcing (RRO) To Accelerate Recruitment Timeline
- Web Series "I Hear You" Screens In Front of A Celebrity Filled Audience
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- New Children's Coloring Book—Christmas Toys & Joys
- Solar FlexRack Selected to Supply 105MW Solar Project in North Carolina for Cypress Creek Renewables
- Saturn Vehicle Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- All-Inclusive Braces in Exton Cost Only $3,995
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Nick Nardello is promoted to Internet Director at Sun Toyota
- Cum Tribute Social Network CumOnPrintedPics.COM Infrastructure Update
- Homes By Taber Accepting Nominations for 2020 Taber Cares Partners