Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 512
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 436
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 435
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 327
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 314
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 312
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 277
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 266
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 263
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Human Bean Coffee Drive-thru Franchisor Welcomes Scott Anderson as Chief Operating Officer
- Kavana Rum to Join Major Brands Distribution Portfolio Missouri
- New MAC ezPayCheck Assists Restaurant Owners With Paycheck Processing and Tip Disbursement
- Tillpoint Releases Food Preparation Recipe Manager Feature in Latest Software Update
- Shangri-La Springs spa and restaurant offer February and Valentine's Day specials to love
- City Barbeque selling limited-edition tumblers to benefit veterans with TBI
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Chuy's as a Platinum Member
- Waterlogic opens first U.S. manufacturing facility
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Bulla Gastrobar Doral as a Gold Member
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen tackles depression in 2020
According to a recent survey conducted by the National Retail Federation, parents with children in elementary through high school plan to spend an average of $507 per child on back-to-school shopping this year up from $465 last year. Expected spending is up on clothing, electronics and shoes.
"With plenty of back-to-school spending looming, we are happy to provide a reprieve for active families as they prepare for the school year ahead," said Diana Willis, owner-operator of Jason's Deli of Southwest Florida. "Coinciding with the State of Florida Tax Free Weekend, in our eleventh year of providing free kids meals with an adult entrée, we are pleased to offer parents and kids healthier meal options and savings on costs incurred at this time of year. As a bonus, our ice cream is free!"
From Friday, Aug. 2 through Sunday, Aug. 4, diners will receive up to two complimentary kid's meals with each adult entree and drink purchase. Children must be present, and the 'Kids Eat Free' special may not be combined with other offers.
More on eTradeWire News
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
In Southwest Florida, participating Jason's Deli locations include Fort Myers: 13550 Reflections Parkway at Cypress Lake Drive and 16441 Corporate Commerce Way at Alico Road; Naples: 2700 Immokalee Road at Airport Pulling Road; Cape Coral: 2311 Santa Barbara Blvd. near Veterans Parkway; Port Charlotte: 1100 El Jobean Road at the intersection of SR 776 at U.S. 41; and Sarasota: 5231 University Parkway near Honore Avenue.
About Jason's Deli
A family-owned deli restaurant chain, Jason's Deli was founded in Beaumont, Texas, in 1976 by Joe Tortorice Jr. and now has 280+ locations in 28 states. In 2005, Jason's Deli was the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans fats in the U.S. and later became the first to eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. At Jason's Deli, regardless if you want gluten-sensitive menu items or vegetarian options, healthy kids' meals, or if you would like to build your own salad at their famous salad bar, you will be delighted by the bigger choices of better food, from healthy to indulgent. For more information, please visit www.JasonsDeli.com or call 239-985-7215.
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
- Phoenix Art Museum to feature jewelry artist Rosa Kilgore at Jewelry Trunk Show
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Inc Sponsorship of American Red Cross to Support Military Community
- Frederick Speaker Series Blasts Off into Space with Dr. Mae Jemison at Weinberg Center
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- 43-Acre Carneros Ranch in Napa Valley, California, to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- NeoMetrix Road Show 2020 visits Lakeland, FL next week
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Publice Notice- Pp Sugar Trading Company
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 "Best Law Firm" in Fort Myers
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Osborn Equipment Sales to Still Holding Co
- College Signing Day for Eagle Hill School's Ash LoConte
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- Russian State Symphony Orchestra to Perform in Fort Myers February 10
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products