Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Children's Book Encourages Tech-Addicted Parents to Look Up from their Phones
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- 4th Annual Children's Learning Festival Returns to WestWorld Sept 7th
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Chris Janson to Headline Subaru Country Freedom Festival at the Port of Los Angeles October 19
- Ken Black Gives Back A Joint Effort Self Funded Bronx Back To School Drive Honoring Ken Black
- The Most Extensive Study Of Its Kind On Family Office Real Estate Investing Is Released
- Wish You Could Give Back More? So Does Scottsdale Based Real Estate Management Company MC Residential LLC
- A Southern Favorite Is Making Its Way To ATL | Krab Queenz Grand Opening August 17, 2019
A NEW PRODUCT TO HELP KEEP THEM SAFER AND BE SEEN, in development for the past 3 years, BY A WOMAN WHO WAS HIT BY A CAR AS A CHILD AFTER GETTING OFF A SCHOOL BUS HERSELF, WILL BE LAUNCHED THIS WEEKEND at the FLORIDA KIDS AND FAMILY EXPO!
The creator is already donating and planning on donating to more schools in areas effected by such tragedies. She has already personally committed a product donation to one Florida Elementary school that was affected by a past school bus tragedy for their "incoming" to help. Part of this weekend's proceeds will help supplement her efforts and supports her cause and perseverance producing this product with this release.
"I started this 3 years ago, my heart is in it 100%, I personally know what it felt like to be hit by a car as a child and afraid to go to school for years, you don't forget and it didn't just affect me, it effected all the kids that went to my school that heard about it…It's personal to me…no corners were cut at any cost and I made in the USA so I could monitor closely-that's the word I want out there along with even though no product can guarantee 100% safety, we need to be proactive helping keep our loved ones safer with every product possible. Please don't wait for it to be your child or someone you know" Owner, Anne Sterling, Reflectorme.com
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
It takes 55 feet for a car going 50 mph to stop. THIS NEW PRODUCT, NOT REQUIRING BATTERIES THAT MAY RUN OUT OR FALL OUT, HAS A UNIQUE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL AND ADHESIVE THAT WILL NOT FALL OFF BACKPACKS & CAN BE SEEN up to 100 FEET AWAY IN THE HEADLIGHTS! .Each reflective kit comes with between 12-20 pieces and allows you to customize and design your own unique style.
ReflectorMe reflector strips will be available at the 2019 Florida Kids and Family Expo on August 17-18, 2019 at the Orange County Convention Center. Their booth will be in the Marketplace booth 19. They are also available online at https://reflectorme.com/
With media coverage it will help get the WORD OUT SO MORE PARENTS KNOW ABOUT IT AND FEEL THERE IS ANOTHER TOOL OUT THERE TO HELP!
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Packing Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!