Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- California Olive Oil Council Kicks Off "Why California?" Campaign In 2019 Harvest Season
- Michael Sanders Announced as Keynote Speaker at 'Count Me In' Inspirational Event
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Introduces Readers to Death Doulas
- Exclusive Butterfly Garden Holiday Gift Set
- North Florida Land Trust has conserved hundreds of acres surrounding Camp Blanding
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Final Battle of the Decade: The King versus the Prince!
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
school year, the Coalition for Healthier Schools is calling on Congress and the White House to make healthy learning environments a national priority. This year's Back to School Day of Action is Tuesday, August 13 th.
"The country is divided, but we all agree that children are the future," said Healthy Schools Network Executive Director Claire Barnett. "For this year's national Back to School Day, we are urging Congress and the President to invest in the health of our children and their places of learning. Our children spend nearly a third of their lives in schools and childcare. Let's make the investments they need so that they are being educated in healthy learning environments."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
This year's activities will include: calling on members of the US Senate to support a proposed $1/child enrolled in schools and childcare, or $65 Million for a Healthy Schools Grants Initiative at EPA and the Rebuild America's Schools Act; actions by states and local schools and childcare facilities to address common hazards like lead in drinking water and polluted indoor air; and supporting parents, teachers, administrators and facility directors who are working to ensure clean and green learning environments.
The 2019 Healthy Schools Day and Beyond Toolkit with action tips for schools, parents and others is available for those interested in cleaning up and greening up activities year long. Additional information is available at: http://www.healthyschools.org/Coalition/
Claire L. Barnett
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network