Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 268
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- Latest 3D Design Technology at NeoMetrix
- ACEC/MA Awards Education Corporation President's Scholarship to John Hopkins student Walee Attia
- Productivity Engineering Services LLC (PES) Celebrates its 30th Anniversary
- ACEC/MA Announces Nitsch Engineering as a Silver Excellence Award Winner
- PhaseZero Offers CxAnalytics and Data-as-a-Service Solution with Roadmap to Deliver Enterprise AI Applications for Manufacturing Companies
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Branko Mitkovski Promoted to Telgian Vice President, Information Technology
- ACEC/MA Announces Fuss & O'Neil as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- NH Research Launches Next Generation Regenerative Grid Simulator for Testing High Power Grid-Tied Applications
- ACEC/MA Announces Environmental Partners as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
After reaching nearly 300 percent of its crowd-funding goal, Chris Braly announced that they would extend the Indiegogo campaign for another 21 days to allow people who are just learning about Thin Blue Line to have an opportunity to get a first printing of this rare book.
"With Mike's massive fanbase, we easily beat our crowdfunding goal in less than three days. But there's been a sudden show of support by the law enforcement community in the last few days, so due to popular demand, we've decided to keep the campaign open for an additional 21 days!"
More on eTradeWire News
- SilverHook Studios Goes Beyond Film Production and is Helping Business Create Engaging Livestreams
- Bartender on Board Celebrates 5th Business Anniversary
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
The book's penciller, Joseph Arnold, is a full-time police officer, lending authenticity to art and story. Arnold had always hoped to one day work with Mike Baron, but also had how own personal reasons for wanting to draw Thin Blue Line.
"I was eager to show another side of policing," Arnold says. "The book emphasizes family, and shows police officers from various different backgrounds. I hope it has a positive impact on policing."
The book's are is completed and is currently being colored and lettered. The graphic novel is scheduled to print in January 2022 and tells the story of the harrowing journey of two law enforcement officers assigned to guard the mayor amid riots that began over a police shooting.
Writer Mike Baron adds "It's not polemic, and definitely isn't a cop recruitment book. It's just a thrilling action drama, similar in many ways to elements my fans may recall from the five years I wrote Punisher, which were atypically grittier than most mainstream superhero comics."
More on eTradeWire News
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
- Biz To Biz Super Business Trade Expo
- Knobull Boosts Methods To Streamline The Project Management Process
- BOBE Symposium Slates U.S. Rep.Strickland, St. Sen. Nobles, Myr Woodards & Tech Legend Roy Clay Sr
Now Baron's fans, old and new, will have a few more weeks to get in on this limited time campaign.
"We are just incredibly overwhelmed and thankful for the support Thin Blue Line has received so far," Braly says. "Extending the campaign presents a challenge for us, but it also means that everyone who wants to help bring the book to market now has more time to get in on this limited print run."
Thin Blue Line's Indiegogo campaign ends just before Christmas and will ship to backers in early 2022. Visit the campaign and pre-order the book at http://www.thinbluelinecomics.com.
Braly Image Group Studios
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nickelodeon Spicy' NBA Spicy' NFL Mix! 'SpongeBob' Apparel #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- LONG AFTER THIS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Boosting Physical Security Presence Panel Built Guard Booths
- Another Biden Vaccine Rule Killed - Time For "Reboot"
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Odyssey Media Group & Publishing Announces Its First Release of a Fiction Piece "Show Your Hands"
- Virtual Remote Notary in Florida
- Local Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati, Signs With Bay Area Panthers (IFL)
- Savannah Law Firm Oliver Maner Names David Bobo Mullens, III, as Partner
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth