Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
Similar on eTradeWire
- Health Advisory: Protecting Yourself and Others from Monkeypox
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure
- Coenzyme Q10 (Highly Pure ProductI
- CPC Scientific Announces New California Peptide API Manufacturing Facility
- Sirona Biochem Brings In Former Bayer Executive Following AbbVie Deal
- Male AB Human Plasma High Quality
- Human AFP Protein (Highly Pure)
- AbbVie Signs Cosmetic Compound Licensing Deal With Sirona Biochem
- Anti Sheep IgG (H+L) Antibody Highly Pure
- Polyporus Squamosus Lectin Biotinylated
Dr.Abhay Kumar Pati, born and raised in Basantapur, Balasore, Odisha, India, received his degree in Integrated Medicine at the J. B. Ray State College of Ayurvedic Medicine in Kolkata India. He is the founder of Best Nutrition Products Inc. (bestnutrition.com) in the USA and Biotech Ayur Pvt Ltd, (biotechayur.com) in Odisha, India.
Dr. Pati has over 50 years of experience in the fields of modern medicine, pharmaceutical products, ayurvedic medicine ( India's Indigenous Medicine) and other herbal health products. His expertise also includes therapies of Ayurvedic medical Science, Chinese and other herbal, nutritional and functional food.
In the 1980's, Dr.Pati introduced Ayurveda to Americans as the Science of Medicine through his international journal entitled, Health World.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emily "Ellie" Spencer joins Spencer Properties full time!
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
Ayurveda, the traditional India system of medicine, has been proven for many centuries as a complete and curative system of medical science. Dr.Pati says many modern pharmaceutical drugs, such as morphine, digitalis, dopamine, reserpine, berberine were derived from the Ayurvedic medicines of India. Additionally, herbal supplements including Curcumin, Ashwagandha, Amla, Gokshura (Tribulas), Bitter Melon, Moringa, Shilajeet, Cinnamon, Black Pepper (Piperine) and hundreds of more Ayurvedic Supplements are popular in health food and functional food markets in the United States.
Ayurvedic healthcare products, Ayurvedic Cosmetic Products and Ayurvedic therapies like Panchakarma are rapidly gaining a high consumer value in America.
Dr.Abhay Kumar Pati, Hayward, CA USA
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem