Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Freedom Spreads in South America
- Flipping the Script: Native Moto Adventures challenges the male dominated motorcycle world with female-led tours
- Find Sanctuary This Winter in San Miguel de Allende's Hotel Hacienda El Santuario
- Preview THE LIBERATORS, the Travel Bag Delivering Utility and Inspiration this Sunday 12/08/19
- Prakas & Co is now handling the exclusive leasing for Brickell Bay Boardwalk
- Travel Influencer Barry Hoy joins Gayborhood Agency as Travel Campaign Manager
- SN Travel Wins Prestigious British Travel Award
- Know about the classes and booking procedure of Frontier Airlines- Ebiztown
AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
VP, Information Products Group
Northstar Travel Group
Marketing & Communications Specialist
AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify
the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
Secaucus, New Jersey (November 7, 2019) – Northstar Travel Group announced today that AXUS, its premier itinerary building and collaboration system for travel planners and tour operators, will now enable users to quickly and easily add Arch RoamRight's travel insurance information as they create client itineraries.
"This new integration is extending and simplifying the ability for our AXUS users to buy travel insurance with increased efficiency and greater convenience," said Greg Wilshire, the Business Development Director for AXUS Travel App. "Arch RoamRight is a trusted name in the travel insurance space and we are excited about this complementary relationship."
This newest enhancement to the AXUS platform has expanded functionality with RoamRight by providing travel advisors the ability to swiftly add insurance policies directly onto the AXUS itineraries while also providing the ability to link to the RoamRight website to have users receive a travel insurance quote.
In addition to building itineraries within AXUS, travel planners can now receive quotes for travel insurance as well as import policies. When an Arch RoamRight travel insurance policy is purchased, its information can be quickly imported into AXUS using just the policy number. This new enhanced functionality makes Arch RoamRight the most streamlined choice for travel insurance inside of the AXUS platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- The New Kid on The Block Shows You How To Make Money
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
"When the unexpected happens, travelers and travel planners need ready access to pertinent insurance information, and the itinerary is the ideal place," said Brice King, Senior Vice President of Travel at Arch RoamRight. "Our integration with AXUS' carefully architected platform provides a single destination for all critical travel-related information, keeping it at the traveler's fingertips."
Travel planners and tour operators who already offer Arch RoamRight travel insurance plans will continue to receive commission on any plans sold through the AXUS platform. AXUS users who do not currently offer Arch RoamRight travel insurance may be eligible to enroll with Arch RoamRight and therefore receive compensation for their sales.
AXUS automates itinerary creation and delivers a content-rich, interactive mobile itinerary so travel advisors and tour operators can devote more time to selling travel and building stronger relationships with clients. Learn more at https://www.axustravelapp.com/.
About Northstar Travel Group
Northstar Travel Group is the leading B-to-B information and marketing solutions company serving all segments of the travel industry including leisure/retail, corporate/business travel, corporate and sports meetings, incentives, hospitality, and travel technology.
Northstar is the owner of well-known brands including Successful Meetings, Meetings & Conventions, Incentive, M&C China, Business Travel News, Travel Procurement, The Beat, Travel Weekly US, TravelAge West, Travel Weekly China, Travel42, Axus Travel App, and Web in Travel.
The company produces more than 80 face-to-face events in 13 countries in retail travel, hospitality, corporate travel, travel technology, sports travel, and the meetings & incentive industry. Leadership events include the Phocuswright Conference, ALIS, The Business Travel Show, the largest corporate travel event in Europe, The Meetings Show, the largest meetings industry event in the UK, Web in Travel, CruiseWorld, Global Travel Marketplace, and TEAMS, the leading sports travel event.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
- Claim For Damages Filed Against City of Santa Barbara by High Sierra Grill
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
In addition, Northstar owns Phocuswright, the leading research, business intelligence, and event producer serving the travel technology industry.
Northstar Travel Group owns the Burba Hotel Network, the leading producer of hotel investment events globally, including ALIS, the largest hotel investment conference in the world produced with the American Hotel & Lodging Association in Los Angeles each year.
Northstar is also the majority shareholder in Inntopia, the leading SaaS e-commerce software, CRM database marketing and predictive analytics business serving the mountain destination, golf, activities, hospitality, and specialty destination travel markets.
Based in Secaucus, NJ, the company has offices in New York, NY; Stowe, VT; Denver, CO; Edwards, CO; Burlington, VT; Los Angeles, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Lombard, IL; and global offices in London, Singapore, Beijing, and Shanghai.
Northstar Travel Group is owned by funds managed by EagleTree Capital.
About EagleTree Capital
EagleTree Capital, formerly Wasserstein Partners, is a New York based private equity and investment firm. It manages capital on behalf of global institutional and individual investors. EagleTree's private equity funds invest primarily in the media and business services, consumer products, and water and industrial sectors. For more information, visit www.eagletree.com.
About Arch RoamRight
RoamRight (www.RoamRight.com), an Arch Insurance Company brand based in Hunt Valley, Maryland, provides travel insurance to help U.S. residents traveling around the world. RoamRight offers travel insurance plans for leisure, business, student and group travelers taking both domestic and international trips. From trip cancellation to travel medical insurance plans and an award-winning mobile app and website, RoamRight is an industry leader in innovation and technological solutions. In addition, in 2019, Arch RoamRight was given the Excellence in Customer Service Award by Business Intelligence Group, and also won the bronze Stevie Award® for Customer Service Department of the Year in the American Business Awards®.
Northstar Travel Group
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County