Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 317
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 229
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
VP, Information Products Group
Northstar Travel Group
Marketing & Communications Specialist
AXUS Travel App Platform Integrates Arch RoamRight to Simplify
the Purchase and Use of Travel Insurance
Secaucus, New Jersey (November 7, 2019) – Northstar Travel Group announced today that AXUS, its premier itinerary building and collaboration system for travel planners and tour operators, will now enable users to quickly and easily add Arch RoamRight's travel insurance information as they create client itineraries.
"This new integration is extending and simplifying the ability for our AXUS users to buy travel insurance with increased efficiency and greater convenience," said Greg Wilshire, the Business Development Director for AXUS Travel App. "Arch RoamRight is a trusted name in the travel insurance space and we are excited about this complementary relationship."
This newest enhancement to the AXUS platform has expanded functionality with RoamRight by providing travel advisors the ability to swiftly add insurance policies directly onto the AXUS itineraries while also providing the ability to link to the RoamRight website to have users receive a travel insurance quote.
In addition to building itineraries within AXUS, travel planners can now receive quotes for travel insurance as well as import policies. When an Arch RoamRight travel insurance policy is purchased, its information can be quickly imported into AXUS using just the policy number. This new enhanced functionality makes Arch RoamRight the most streamlined choice for travel insurance inside of the AXUS platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
- Identity: The Podcast Consuming the Industry
"When the unexpected happens, travelers and travel planners need ready access to pertinent insurance information, and the itinerary is the ideal place," said Brice King, Senior Vice President of Travel at Arch RoamRight. "Our integration with AXUS' carefully architected platform provides a single destination for all critical travel-related information, keeping it at the traveler's fingertips."
Travel planners and tour operators who already offer Arch RoamRight travel insurance plans will continue to receive commission on any plans sold through the AXUS platform. AXUS users who do not currently offer Arch RoamRight travel insurance may be eligible to enroll with Arch RoamRight and therefore receive compensation for their sales.
AXUS automates itinerary creation and delivers a content-rich, interactive mobile itinerary so travel advisors and tour operators can devote more time to selling travel and building stronger relationships with clients. Learn more at https://www.axustravelapp.com/.
About Northstar Travel Group
Northstar Travel Group is the leading B-to-B information and marketing solutions company serving all segments of the travel industry including leisure/retail, corporate/business travel, corporate and sports meetings, incentives, hospitality, and travel technology.
Northstar is the owner of well-known brands including Successful Meetings, Meetings & Conventions, Incentive, M&C China, Business Travel News, Travel Procurement, The Beat, Travel Weekly US, TravelAge West, Travel Weekly China, Travel42, Axus Travel App, and Web in Travel.
The company produces more than 80 face-to-face events in 13 countries in retail travel, hospitality, corporate travel, travel technology, sports travel, and the meetings & incentive industry. Leadership events include the Phocuswright Conference, ALIS, The Business Travel Show, the largest corporate travel event in Europe, The Meetings Show, the largest meetings industry event in the UK, Web in Travel, CruiseWorld, Global Travel Marketplace, and TEAMS, the leading sports travel event.
More on eTradeWire News
- Southwest Florida marketing professionals honored with Angel Awards for excellence in public service
- bestchineseutotor offers learning Chinese online
- CONRIC pr + marketing is one of four companies to win an American Advertising Federation Angel Award
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Together Through Life's Transitions
In addition, Northstar owns Phocuswright, the leading research, business intelligence, and event producer serving the travel technology industry.
Northstar Travel Group owns the Burba Hotel Network, the leading producer of hotel investment events globally, including ALIS, the largest hotel investment conference in the world produced with the American Hotel & Lodging Association in Los Angeles each year.
Northstar is also the majority shareholder in Inntopia, the leading SaaS e-commerce software, CRM database marketing and predictive analytics business serving the mountain destination, golf, activities, hospitality, and specialty destination travel markets.
Based in Secaucus, NJ, the company has offices in New York, NY; Stowe, VT; Denver, CO; Edwards, CO; Burlington, VT; Los Angeles, CA; Costa Mesa, CA; Lombard, IL; and global offices in London, Singapore, Beijing, and Shanghai.
Northstar Travel Group is owned by funds managed by EagleTree Capital.
About EagleTree Capital
EagleTree Capital, formerly Wasserstein Partners, is a New York based private equity and investment firm. It manages capital on behalf of global institutional and individual investors. EagleTree's private equity funds invest primarily in the media and business services, consumer products, and water and industrial sectors. For more information, visit www.eagletree.com.
About Arch RoamRight
RoamRight (www.RoamRight.com), an Arch Insurance Company brand based in Hunt Valley, Maryland, provides travel insurance to help U.S. residents traveling around the world. RoamRight offers travel insurance plans for leisure, business, student and group travelers taking both domestic and international trips. From trip cancellation to travel medical insurance plans and an award-winning mobile app and website, RoamRight is an industry leader in innovation and technological solutions. In addition, in 2019, Arch RoamRight was given the Excellence in Customer Service Award by Business Intelligence Group, and also won the bronze Stevie Award® for Customer Service Department of the Year in the American Business Awards®.
Northstar Travel Group
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction
- Rhoda Weiss, Ph.D., Joins Editorial Advisory Board of Strategic Health Care Marketing
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list
- RE/MAX Names Top Producers in the United States and Worldwide
- Dan T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Discusses OWI/DUI Expungement
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival