Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spacycloud Lounge Presents "algo-raves, Tidalcycles And Livecoding"
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Opens First Franchise In Canada
- Midmarket CIOs and Senior IT Executives Honor Qnext Corp
- Axiomtek Launches Advanced PICMG 1.3 Full-Size SBC with High Graphical Performance – The SHB150
- ICE Consortium Chooses Higher Digital's (SEA)RESULTS® Assessment Tool
- Multi-Unit Cell Phone Repair for Sale Chicagoland
- Higher Digital Releases Enhanced Planning Module for (SEA)RESULTS
The IP40-rated IPS960-511-PoE features four IEEE802.3at PoE LAN ports and four USB 3.0 ports for connection with various cameras. It is feature-rich with a front I/O design, which includes one real-time vision I/O, two Gigabit LAN ports, four PoE ports, four USB 3.0 ports, one VGA, one HDMI, one 3-pin terminal block and one audio (Mic-in/Line-out). The IPS960-511-PoE's vision I/O offers a wide range of isolated I/O interfaces and real-time controls for machine vision applications, including trigger input, LED lighting controller, camera trigger and an encoder input for conveyor tracking. The intelligent vision platform is also customizable with one I/O module slot. It has a choice of four different types of I/O modules – a four-port RS-232/422/485 module (AX93511); a four-port isolated RS-232/422/485 module (AX93516); a one-port GbE Ethernet, two-port USB 3.0 and two-port RS-232/422/485 module (AX93519); and a two-port isolated RS-232/422/485 and 8-in/8-out DIO module (AX93512).
More on eTradeWire News
- New Step By Step Map For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
Another feature that the IPS960-511-PoE has is its lighting dimming control to identify object characteristics for different inspections. It also has two swappable 2.5" HDDs for extensive storage needs. The IPS960-511-PoE has dual DDR4-2133/2400 unbuffered SO-DIMM sockets for up to 32GB of system memory. The highly flexible IPS960-511-PoE is built to withstand harsh operating environments with a wide operating temperature range of -10°C to +55°C and a power input of 24V DC. Its compact design allows easy installation in space-constraint environments.
"The intelligent IPS960-511-PoE meets the increasingly demanding requirements of high quality platforms with rich features and great flexibility in modern production plants. The systems must enable fast and accurate inspections of the products being assembled to ensure that the desired quality is achieved with no manufacturing defects," said Wayne Chung, a product manager of the Vision System Division at Axiomtek. "Our IPS960-511-PoE provides high level of operational control for connected devices for functions required by their AOI applications, for example, the capturing and processing of images as well as measuring product characteristics determined by the process for quality control. Our system is designed to support our customer's operations, allowing them to optimize their performances and accuracy levels to enhance their bottomline and competitive advantage."
The IPS960-511-PoE is now available for purchase. For more information, please visit http://us.axiomtek.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Some Key Features:
• Features integrated real-time vision I/O:
- 4-CH trigger input
- 4/8-CH trigger output
- 4-CH LED lighting control
- 1-CH quadrature encoder input
- 16-CH isolated DIO
- 1-CH auto measurement function
• Offers rich choices of camera interfaces:
More on eTradeWire News
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- Four IEEE802.3at GbE LAN ports (PoE)
- Four USB 3.0 ports
• Feature-rich with front I/O design with multiple connectors
• Rugged with wide operation temperature range of -10°C to +55°C and power input of 24V DC (uMin=19V/uMax=30V)
• Includes two swappable 2.5" HDD, and optional WLAN module and antenna
• Features Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for optimum security
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- The Aspire Institute Launches New Workshop to Protect GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019