Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bitcoin and BTC.com in China Continue to Top the Second Edition of CryptoSuper500 List
- Messageware Earns Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Status
- Virginia-Based Digital Forensic Company Eyes Growth & Expanded Services
- USC Educator Honored by Mensa for Artificial Intelligence System Combating Human Trafficking
- Password RBL adds Pwned Passwords database to their password blacklisting service
- Lucd announces a global OEM agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Spray Painting Drone Patent Issued to Apellix™
- Hire IT People, Inc expands I.T Consulting and Staffing Services to Canada, Mexico
- DB25 2-Position Switch with Automatic Fallback and RS232 Remote Eliminates Network Downtime
The feature-rich OPS700-520 has multiple I/O connectors including one Gigabit LAN with Intel® i219-LM Ethernet controller, one RS-232 (COM 2), two USB 3.1 Gen 2, two USB 2.0 and one HDMI. It can be easily connected to an OPS-plus compliant display through two high-speed transmission connector interfaces: JAE TX25A and HRS-FX18. The JAE plug connector interface has one DisplayPort (4K at 60Hz), one HDMI 2.0 (4K at 60Hz), one USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, one audio and UART signals. The HRS plug connector interface has one DisplayPort (4K at 60Hz) and one PCI Express x4. The customizable OPS700-520 also has one PCI Express or SATA interface for storage, one M.2 Key E for Wi-Fi modules and one M.2 Key M NVMe SSD slot. It has two 260-pin DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM sockets that can provide system memory of up to 32GB. The advanced digital signage player runs on Windows® 10 64-bit and Linux operating systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
"With many years of experience in advanced digital signage player development, Axiomtek can help retailers gain a real competitive advantage over their rivals," said Annie Fu, the product manager of the Digital Signage Division at Axiomtek. "The OPS700-520 is compatible with the Intel Unite®, which allows users to connect and interact with content in real time, resulting in seamless meeting experiences. Through Intel® AMT 11.0, software issues can be repaired wirelessly while failed hardware components can be identified preemptively, thus lowering maintenance costs and improving efficiency."
The OPS700-520 is available for purchase in March 2019. For more information, please visit http://us.axiomtek.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Some Key Features:
• 4K Intel® Open Pluggable Specification Plus (OPS+) digital signage player
• Scalable CPU options with 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Celeron® processors
• Supports Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) 11.0, Intel Unite® and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
• Two DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM, for up to 32GB system memory
• Expandable with M.2 Key M for storage and M.2 Key E for Wi-Fi solution
• Supports additional DisplayPort and PCI Express x4 through HRS-FX18 connector
• Easy installation and maintenance
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship