Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5434
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 165
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 143
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 108
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 101
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spacycloud Lounge Presents "algo-raves, Tidalcycles And Livecoding"
- Threat Tec Honored as Bronze Stevie® Award Winner In 2019 American Business Awards®
- ETV's SkyAI Technology is a Winner at the US-China Innovation Alliance's InnoSTARS Houston Competition
- KiwiQA Announces Partnership with CyberIt AS
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Opens First Franchise In Canada
- Midmarket CIOs and Senior IT Executives Honor Qnext Corp
- ICE Consortium Chooses Higher Digital's (SEA)RESULTS® Assessment Tool
- Multi-Unit Cell Phone Repair for Sale Chicagoland
- Higher Digital Releases Enhanced Planning Module for (SEA)RESULTS
The powerful SHB150 has a maximum of six SATA-600 ports supporting software RAID 0/1/5/10 for data redundancy. Its rich I/O options include two Gigabit LANs with Intel® Ethernet controller i211-AT and Intel® Ethernet connection i219-LM, two RS-232 ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (Intel® C246 or Q370), four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, one HD Codec audio, one parallel port (LPT) and one PS/2 keyboard and mouse. The SHB150 delivers a true high definition visual experience with the Intel® HD Graphics. It offers triple display configurations (Intel® C246 or Q370) via DVI-I and DisplayPort (header) ports. The highly expandable SHB150 has PCIe x16 Gen3, PCIe x4 and conventional PCI slots. It also has two 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 Long-DIMM sockets with up to 32GB of system memory and one M.2 Key M 2280 SSD slot with a PCIe Gen3 x4 interface. It offers watchdog timer and hardware monitoring functions for reliable operation.
More on eTradeWire News
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Author Stephen Kunkler releases post-apocalyptic book "Broken Blood"
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- Turning Digital Advertising Into Content Equity for Brand Advertisers
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
"The advanced SHB150 offers optional support for Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for optimum security, Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) 12 for remote management and Intel® vPro™ technology," said Thomas Chuang, a product manager of Industrial Computer Division at Axiomtek. "The highly reliable, feature-rich industrial single board computer was manufactured to support our customer's operations in machine vision and industrial automation applications."
The SHB150 is now available for purchase. For more information, please visit https://us.axiomtek.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Some Key Features:
• High performance LGA1151 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor with Intel® Q370, C246 or H310 chipset
• Features two DDR4-2666/2400 Long-DIMM for up to 32GB of system memory
• Rich I/Os with six SATA-600 ports supporting software RAID 0/1/5/10 for data redundancy, two Gigabit LANs with Intel® Ethernet controller i211-AT and Intel® Ethernet connection i219-LM, two RS-232 ports, two RS-232/422/485 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (Intel® C246 or Q370), four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, one HD Codec audio and one parallel port (LPT)
• Supports Intel® AMT 12, Intel® vPro™ technology (Intel® C246/Q370) and TPM 2.0 (optional)
• Features M.2 Key M (Intel® C246/Q370)
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wings of Destiny to release concept album
- Atlanta Radio's ET Cali Exploring New Opportunities
- 26th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeks Sponsors
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- High Peaks Consulting Joins SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- No Badger Mattress Opens First No-Haggle Mattress Store in York, PA
- Global Kids Youth Examined Criminal Justice Reform at the 2019 Annual Youth Conference
- The Kabbalah, Satan and Justice Fill The Pages In "There Will Be Hell To Pay" By Benjamin Gilad
- EvereTech Moving Corporate Headquarters near Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas
- British Swim School Makes A Big Splash In New York City
- Growers Edge Financial CEO to Present at Rosenblatt's 11th Annual FinTech Summit
- Seattle Soul-punk Band Down North Release Provocative "stupid Man" Video Taking On Rappers & Pols
- North Florida Land Trust's Stewardship Director Makes Educational Advancements in Natural Resources
- Backyard Supply Decor: Gorgeous Outdoor Decor and Outdoor Supplies
- Teenager Rae Elizabeth Parsons Releases First Book
- Launch of VoltEdge™ Brings Fresh New Energy to Stagnant Game Accessory Category
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Allied Wallet Inc. Settles with FTC and Implements New Improvements
- TerraGold Plus Announces Release of CBD Patch Product
- AFCEA Recognizes Adam Rison with 40 Under 40 Award
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Spot Launches On-Demand Dog Walking in Toronto
- Point Source Audio Demos Dual Element Microphones for AV Pros at InfoComm 2019
- Financial Advisor Rodney Jones On Importance Of Tailoring Your Finances to Your Personal Lifestyle