Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 352
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leading the pack with automation experts BIAMI.IO
- Crypto Exchange Platform from Romania
- The Alliance Partners Exceed $1 Million in Monthly Billed Revenue With Evolve IP
- Arbor Ridge Partners Advises Esquify on its Sale to Xact Data Discovery
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- IT Glue Announces GlueX - The Company's Evolved 2019 User Event
- MacCase Begins Pre-Ordering for 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 and 11 Cases
- Functionally Safe Positioning with the LDRA tool suite
- Tech Dynamix Brings Affordable Business IT Support to Northeast Ohio
Axiomtek USA developed the SCM180 and has created the Axiomtek USA's SMARC product line roadmap in response to the growing demand for RISC-based products within the local North American region. Led by the local design engineering team, the product was conceived and manufactured in the US in support of the region's rising preferences for a mobile, RISC-based SOM with rich features such as those of the SCM180's.
"The Axiomtek team can offer quick-response, hands-on, personalized engineering support and a variety of value-added services to help our RISC-based customers meet their challenges," said Eric Chiang, Axiomtek USA's Associated Vice President. "We designed our SMARC module products to offer great flexibility that includes our customer's desired ruggedness. They can choose an extended operating temperature range of 0°C to +85°C for commercial use, and -40°C to +85°C for industrial use. The SCM180 delivers a wide range of features that are purpose-built to support most application requirements. It's about making a difference for our customers to achieve their desired level of performance, scalability and high availability to make their deployment a success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate names Phil Fougere Marketing Director
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
"We are proud to offer great SMARC products that are thoughtfully designed to offer rich, useful interfaces and great expandability. Our design engineering team is highly experienced from years of providing assistance to our customers for a variety of use cases. For example, our medical OEM customer looked for a robust SOM to control the operations of a heart-rate monitoring device and came to us for help. One of our cutting-edge retail automation customers has utilized our SCM module and customization services to build an advanced warehouse robotic system. It was our agriculture technology OEM customer's SMARC module of choice for their drone control solutions. Axiomtek SCM products were selected by most because it is future-proof and easy to upgrade later down the line. For all of these reasons, Axiomtek USA is thrilled to take the SCM product series to the next level to support our region's growing needs and demands for products with a balance of quality, versatility and usability."
The SCM180 is also compatible with Linux operating systems, such as Yocto Project and Ubantu. It will be available for purchase in January of 2019. For more information, please visit http://us.axiomtek.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Some Key Features:
• Scalable ultra low power i.MX 8M with choices of dual or quad A53 core
• Single M4F core
• Features Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for optimum security
• Rich interfaces including one GbE LAN, two COMs with TX/RX/RTS/CTS, two RX/TX, two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, one OTG client, two CAN 2.0B, three I2C and one I2S
• Flexible display options with choices of one HDMI 2.0 or DP 1.3 for 4K support, and choice of MIPI DSI or dual channel LVDS
• MIPI CSI2 serial interface for applications that require the use of cameras
• Choices of operating temperature ranges: 0°C to +85°C (+32°F to +185°F) for commercial use, and -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F) for industrial use
More on eTradeWire News
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
- Viral Cake Sensation, "Cake By Courtney," Announces the Launch of Her New Cake of the Month Club
- SysGen Announces Promotion of Ryan Richardet to President
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Kicks Off 2019 Comedy At Joker's Comedy Club
- Adrenaline Fundraising to Exhibit at the 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Temperature Verification in Wine Cellars Using a Data Logger
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Drop Off Sites for Bring One for the Chipper 2019
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Goldsboro Strike Eagles FC as North Carolina Expansion Team
- FoldiMate, the Robotic Laundry Folding Machine, Demos a Fully Functional Prototype at CES
- 2018 MBMA Annual Report Now Available for Building Design and Construction Professionals
- Conti Solar, National EPC Services Firm, Closes 2018 With 650 MW of Solar Projects
- Volume 3 of ARSC Award-Nominated Beatles Recording Reference Manual Series Out Now
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cinebistro at CityPlace Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Driftscape announces partnership with the Distillery District
- Dreaming of the Perfect Wedding?
- Danalock Smart Lock Featured in Z-Wave Smart Home Demo House at CES 2019
- Fire-Rated Safety Glass, LITEFLAM, Nabs the 2018 Reader's Choice Award!
- Curly D's Juteux Lip Balm Makes Perfect $7 Clean Beauty Holiday Gift
- LuckyDiem Announces Alliance with Screenvision Media Bringing Local Rewards to Moviegoers
- Master ConcessionAir delivers interactive experience at Orlando International Samsonite store
- General Micro Systems Receives Honors in Military & Aerospace Electronics 2018 Innovation Program
- Texas Trust Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair
- New Students Can Enroll in Allentown Elementary School at EEACS
- A Season For Giving – Part 2 – The Gift of Hope
- Orange Effect Foundation Announces New Board Members
- Michael Foy of J.D. Power Explores How the Wealth Management Sector Can Integrate Human and Technological Touch Points to Maximize Customer Experience
- A Season For Giving – Part 1 – The Gift of Life