Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- dBase, LLC. is excited to announce the NEW version of dBASE® 2019 – Optimized Edition
- Axiomtek's Transportation Embedded System with Built-In Layer 2 Managed PoE Switch - tBOX400-510-FL
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- Top Spec Mini Pc | Special Offer | £500 Off This Week
- MMX Launches Adult Domain Name Trademark Protection Service
- realMethods Addresses Lingering Gap In DevOps, CI/CD Processes With The Release Of New Continuous Generation™ Technology
- ORPALIS Launches Website and New Version of Virtual Barcode Reader
- Delaware Nation Industries continues growth with new federal contracts
- Joulescope™ launches today, empowers engineers to extend battery life
- Freelancers Incubator launches powerful learning platform for independent workers around the world
Axiomtek USA developed the SCM180 and has created the Axiomtek USA's SMARC product line roadmap in response to the growing demand for RISC-based products within the local North American region. Led by the local design engineering team, the product was conceived and manufactured in the US in support of the region's rising preferences for a mobile, RISC-based SOM with rich features such as those of the SCM180's.
"The Axiomtek team can offer quick-response, hands-on, personalized engineering support and a variety of value-added services to help our RISC-based customers meet their challenges," said Eric Chiang, Axiomtek USA's Associated Vice President. "We designed our SMARC module products to offer great flexibility that includes our customer's desired ruggedness. They can choose an extended operating temperature range of 0°C to +85°C for commercial use, and -40°C to +85°C for industrial use. The SCM180 delivers a wide range of features that are purpose-built to support most application requirements. It's about making a difference for our customers to achieve their desired level of performance, scalability and high availability to make their deployment a success.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
"We are proud to offer great SMARC products that are thoughtfully designed to offer rich, useful interfaces and great expandability. Our design engineering team is highly experienced from years of providing assistance to our customers for a variety of use cases. For example, our medical OEM customer looked for a robust SOM to control the operations of a heart-rate monitoring device and came to us for help. One of our cutting-edge retail automation customers has utilized our SCM module and customization services to build an advanced warehouse robotic system. It was our agriculture technology OEM customer's SMARC module of choice for their drone control solutions. Axiomtek SCM products were selected by most because it is future-proof and easy to upgrade later down the line. For all of these reasons, Axiomtek USA is thrilled to take the SCM product series to the next level to support our region's growing needs and demands for products with a balance of quality, versatility and usability."
The SCM180 is also compatible with Linux operating systems, such as Yocto Project and Ubantu. It will be available for purchase in January of 2019. For more information, please visit http://us.axiomtek.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Key Features:
• Scalable ultra low power i.MX 8M with choices of dual or quad A53 core
• Single M4F core
• Features Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for optimum security
• Rich interfaces including one GbE LAN, two COMs with TX/RX/RTS/CTS, two RX/TX, two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, one OTG client, two CAN 2.0B, three I2C and one I2S
• Flexible display options with choices of one HDMI 2.0 or DP 1.3 for 4K support, and choice of MIPI DSI or dual channel LVDS
• MIPI CSI2 serial interface for applications that require the use of cameras
• Choices of operating temperature ranges: 0°C to +85°C (+32°F to +185°F) for commercial use, and -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F) for industrial use
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening