Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Altavoz goes west to Disruptive Startup Summit at Stanford University Research Park
- VLANs and More Added to AccessEnforcer UTM Firewall
- Sage IT Becomes Elite Partner under TIBCO's New Partner Program
- Beto Was a Hacker, But So What
- Dial +1855-999-8O45 | Safety and Security Features of AOL Desktop Gold Software Tech Support Number
- Fusion Technology Solutions Scores in North Bay's Top Network Solutions Companies
- Mercado selects Chain.io to expand its integration capabilities
- DuraFast Label Company Now Shipping Afinia Label's New Entry-Level Afinia L701 Memjet Color Label Printer
- iStorage diskAshur PRO² wins Best Encryption Product at Infosec Awards 2019
Axiomtek USA developed the SCM180 and has created the Axiomtek USA's SMARC product line roadmap in response to the growing demand for RISC-based products within the local North American region. Led by the local design engineering team, the product was conceived and manufactured in the US in support of the region's rising preferences for a mobile, RISC-based SOM with rich features such as those of the SCM180's.
"The Axiomtek team can offer quick-response, hands-on, personalized engineering support and a variety of value-added services to help our RISC-based customers meet their challenges," said Eric Chiang, Axiomtek USA's Associated Vice President. "We designed our SMARC module products to offer great flexibility that includes our customer's desired ruggedness. They can choose an extended operating temperature range of 0°C to +85°C for commercial use, and -40°C to +85°C for industrial use. The SCM180 delivers a wide range of features that are purpose-built to support most application requirements. It's about making a difference for our customers to achieve their desired level of performance, scalability and high availability to make their deployment a success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pop/R&B Vocalist Heather Fay Unleashes her Power and Releases New Single, "The One," Through Major Label
- Top Guidelines Of Compare Flights - Travelogica
- Tecsew welcomes UTC Portsmouth Guests!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
"We are proud to offer great SMARC products that are thoughtfully designed to offer rich, useful interfaces and great expandability. Our design engineering team is highly experienced from years of providing assistance to our customers for a variety of use cases. For example, our medical OEM customer looked for a robust SOM to control the operations of a heart-rate monitoring device and came to us for help. One of our cutting-edge retail automation customers has utilized our SCM module and customization services to build an advanced warehouse robotic system. It was our agriculture technology OEM customer's SMARC module of choice for their drone control solutions. Axiomtek SCM products were selected by most because it is future-proof and easy to upgrade later down the line. For all of these reasons, Axiomtek USA is thrilled to take the SCM product series to the next level to support our region's growing needs and demands for products with a balance of quality, versatility and usability."
The SCM180 is also compatible with Linux operating systems, such as Yocto Project and Ubantu. It will be available for purchase in January of 2019. For more information, please visit http://us.axiomtek.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Key Features:
• Scalable ultra low power i.MX 8M with choices of dual or quad A53 core
• Single M4F core
• Features Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for optimum security
• Rich interfaces including one GbE LAN, two COMs with TX/RX/RTS/CTS, two RX/TX, two USB 3.0, one USB 2.0, one OTG client, two CAN 2.0B, three I2C and one I2S
• Flexible display options with choices of one HDMI 2.0 or DP 1.3 for 4K support, and choice of MIPI DSI or dual channel LVDS
• MIPI CSI2 serial interface for applications that require the use of cameras
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- DonnaInk Publications to re-release author Cliff Hill's title, "The Broken Looking Glass"
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
• Choices of operating temperature ranges: 0°C to +85°C (+32°F to +185°F) for commercial use, and -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F) for industrial use
About Axiomtek Co., Ltd
Axiomtek Co., Ltd. established in 1990, is one of the world's leading designers/manufacturers of embedded industrial computer products. From its origin as a turnkey systems integrator specializing in data acquisition and control systems, Axiomtek has trended with the IIoT evolution by offering smart industrial computer solutions and value-added services for a variety of mission-critical industries including transportation, medical, industrial automation, power utilities and renewable energy, digital signage, network appliances, gaming and retail/POS/Kiosks. The company has more than 60 distributor and technology partners globally. Axiomtek offers industrial computer platforms, single board computers and system on modules, fanless and rugged embedded systems, intelligent transportation systems, EtherCAT Master Controllers, IoT gateway devices, touch panel computers, medical grade PCs, digital signage OPS players, industrial network and network appliances and casino gaming platforms.
Axiomtek USA headquarters is located in City of Industry, Calif. Established in 1994, the subsidiary incorporates product integration and logistics as well as a wide range of service offerings including design assistance, technical support and return merchandise assistance. Axiomtek Systems in Methuen, MA, the company's Eastern regional headquarters, has added a high level of expertise on COTS integration and a variety of value-added engineering services to Axiomtek USA's comprehensive suite of capabilities. Axiomtek USA has become the premier service provider for systems integration assistance and project management.
As an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, Axiomtek continuously develops and delivers cutting edge solutions based on the latest Intel® platforms.
- Free Bereavement Support Group for Survivors of Suicide Loss - Longview
- Pandamoon Publishing Inks Film Deal with Mon Rêve Productions
- Relationships are the driving force behind IBOs Whitney and Jason Johns' success
- Top-rated Sanibel restaurant springs into Easter
- Law Enforcement New Kitting Module Saves Time and Improves Efficiency for law Enforcement Agencies
- Panacea to Focus on How to Meet the CMS Price Transparency Rule at Becker's Hospital Review 10th
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin