Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 257
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 244
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 187
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 164
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 161
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 152
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 148
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 144
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 135
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 122
Similar on eTradeWire
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Rockefeller Foundation COVID-19 Testing Plan! #Coronavirus #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Straightening Smiles with Affordable Braces
- Dan and Tina Coughlin Expand Home Helpers Comprehensive Care Program to the Crystal Coast
- Sheila is ready to fight for you!
- Book Your Appointment for Osteopathy Today
AxessPointe began the testing service on June 29 and currently only offers it at their Arlington location on 1400 S. Arlington St. Patients must first call a dedicated phone number to schedule a virtual visit with a healthcare provider to obtain necessary medical history. The patient will be scheduled to receive their test after the virtual visit.
"Our goal is to support and assist the communities we serve to combat COVID-19," states Chris Richardson, CEO of AxessPointe. "Education on preventing the spread in addition to providing community-wide testing for this virus is key to surviving the pandemic until a vaccine is available."
Patients must be pre-registered and will receive a scheduled time to arrive on the day of testing. All test results will be delivered through an online patient portal. Those who test positive will also receive a phone call to notify them of their results and to discuss follow-up care.
More on eTradeWire News
- Managed IT Network Security Consultancy and Solutions
- Re-Stem-Funded Study Targeting Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Aging and Age-Related Diseases Published in Science Advances Journal
- Pro's Phoenix Fast-Response Service Has Started
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- The First VCR - Releasing on DVD August 25th, 2020
COVID-19 testing is currently offered once per week, with plans to expand to other locations in Barberton and Kent. AxessPointe is working on a collaboration with Summit County Health Department, Portage County Health District and the City of Barberton to expand access in the area.
AxessPointe's COVID-19 testing comes at a time when personal protective equipment (PPE), test kits and equipment are becoming more accessible. One of the main issues AxessPointe and other community health centers throughout Ohio have been facing is a lack of supplies. State Representative Emilia Strong-Sykes has been an advocate for AxessPointe and supports the work we do. She is working on a letter of support for community health centers, like AxessPointe, to have access to COVID-19 rapid testing equipment.
AxessPointe Community Health Centers is a federally qualified health center (FQHC) serving more than 21,000 patients in 2019 throughout Summit and Portage counties. AxessPointe has five current sites in Northeast Ohio, including three in Akron, one in Kent and one in Barberton. An FQHC is a non-profit corporation that delivers primary medical, dental and preventive health services in medically underserved areas. AxessPointe also provides pharmacy, women's health and behavioral health services. To schedule your appointment for COVID-19 testing, please call 330-564-2477. For more information visit https://axesspointe.org.
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- ILIA's First Online Youth Project Management Course
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords
- 3 Days Left for FREE Enrollment in New Algebra Made Easy with Math Minutes Pro Course on Udemy
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Luka Chili' Dončić Spicy' Triple-Double! Luca Disney #JORDAN'Spicy' NBA!
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Global ideas marketplace start-up UCROWDME, SEIS & EIS Advance Assurance approval by HMRC
- M.G.A Garage Door Repair Houston TX Will Now Be Operational On A 24/7 Basis
- Analog: The Art & History Of Reel-To-Reel Tape Recording - Releasing on DVD August 11, 2020
- TRU ID .... Drops mixtape for FANS ONLY on August 17, 2020 .... it is HOT!
- Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10