Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 181
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 163
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 161
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 144
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 136
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bayou City Hemp Company Completes Acquisition of Rapidly Expanding Dallas-Based CBD Company LeafLife Wellness
- Best Online Wig Store: Beautyforever launches Glueless Human Hair Wigs
- Salon Invi, a Top Boston-Area Salon, Welcomes New Stylist Nikki Mazza
- Introducing Nimue Hyaluronic Utralfiller & Hyaluronic Acid Oil
- Team of Haircare Pros Aim to do Away with Bad Hair Days with Introduction of All-Natural ProBerry Hair Care System
- In midst of COVID-19, racial tension, black female entrepreneur launches hair care company promoting unity
- Nimue Skin Technology Summer Promotion
- How to Cut Your Nails Properly to Prevent Infection
- Fabric of Change education to inspire racial equality
- The Collection celebrates the grand opening of LaserAway
Michael is a founder, stockholder, board member, and facilitator of Summit Salon Business Center, where he continues to teach and develop salon training programs. For more than 20 years, he has been the founder and president of Salon Development Corporation, an international company specializing in salon business training. He is a world-renowned recipient of numerous awards for his contributions in helping tens of thousands of salon professionals transform their businesses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sotech Wins Manufacturing Award At North East Business Awards
- World's only B Corp™ certified PPE supplier gains fourth certification; Helps reduce Coronavirus waste
- Toll Brothers Announces Opening of its Model Home in the Retreat at Southshore Community
- Twista's GMG Artist B-Hype Drops Video For It's My Life
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
The key to Michael's success is his unique ability to observe current and future business trends and translate them into systems and methods by which salons achieve dramatic growth.
Interviewed again for MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh (the first time was in 1996), Michael reveals his personal struggles and conquests in life, adding a level of transparency and realism to this heartfelt, powerful interview. Michael's message about the six dimensions of wellness for life—financial, physical, emotional, mental, relationships, and spirit—will prove to be an effective compass as you take inventory on your journey toward bliss, prosperity, happiness, and wellness.
About MASTERS Podcast Club
Business-Building Podcasts to Help You Achieve the Success You Deserve
Winn Claybaugh has interviewed over 325 beauty and business professionals, artists, educators, and mentors for his popular MASTERS Audio Club series. His new MASTERS Podcast Club features a brand-new interview every month plus weekly "classics" from the 20-year collection.
More on eTradeWire News
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- North Highland and Digital Reasoning Announce Strategic Partnership
- Plumber Continue to Offer A 24 Hour Call Out Service for Emergencies
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
The MASTERS roster includes beauty industry icon Vidal Sassoon, actors Gary Sinise and Fran Drescher, Bravo TV's Tabatha Coffey, Sundance Channel's Push Girls, Southwest Airlines past president Colleen Barrett, TV and radio personality Leeza Gibbons, Olympic gold medalist Peter Vidmar, Paralympic champion Mike Schlappi, Millennial-generation expert Lisa Orrell, hearing impaired comedian and motivational speaker Kathy Buckley, University of Nebraska-Lincoln professor of school psychology and noted bullying expert Dr. Susan Swearer, Fred Jordan Mission president Willie Jordan, Teacher of the Year Michelle Shearer, and more — telling their stories and sharing their wisdom to help you achieve the success you deserve!
Learn more at https://www.masterspodcastclub.com and @WinnClaybaugh on social media.
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- "A Treasure Hunt within a Thriller" Vegas Die coming September 15. Pre Order Now
- The Data Value Factory Launches Data Preparer on AWS and Microsoft Azure
- La Trobe Financial receives Australia's Non-Bank Lender of the Year Award
- Does Kanye West Really Have A Chance At Being President
- Printing San Diego Ego Id Media
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Julia Hair Clearance Sale In July
- Black Veteran Entrepreneur and Cannavist Johann Balbuena To Release New Book Warning White Cannabis Industry: "Your Time Is Up"
- Black Fashion Designer Gives Birth To Hands Free Fashion Pouch
- TRENIQUES: Kyree Moore CEO of Rebel Royal Productions, Photographer, & Model
- Rock Guitarist Shares Secret To Making Playing Guitar Fast Easier
- RecoveryTrek signs agreement with Global Life Sciences Alliance to market "PROOF™"
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List