Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 457
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 143
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- "A+" Rated Honda Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Used 2019 Nissan Versa Available in Toronto for Sale!
- Used 2016 BMW 3 Series 328I For Sale
- Black Used 2017 Nissan Rogue For Sale
- New Solutions With Professional Auto Repair Servicing Atlanta Georgia & Surrounding Counties & More!
- 2015 Used Volkswagen Jetta Available for Sale Now!
- Black 2016 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale in Toronto!
- 2018 Ford Escape for Sale in Toronto!
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
The global pandemic has forced auto dealers to re-evaluate their own structure with regards to handling virtual sales and service opportunities. The business development center is still poorly managed in many dealerships and executive management still continues to struggle with hiring and paying the right people to get the job done. In the interest of removing heavy payroll costs car dealers are turning to Dealer Retention Services to handle this operation. In the first month of taking over the position this virtual BDC has increased closing ratios for dealer clients by implementing immediate process changes. This is something that is difficult to do in such a short period of time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
Other examples include the only two dealerships that utilize Dealer Retention Services that are part of a seven store group that reported to be the most profitable dealerships in the group. The dealerships in the group are operating with a smaller staff and have limited hours of operations due to the Covid- 19 pandemic. Dealer Retention Services has been setting over seven hundred quality sales and service appointments per month for these dealerships. "Dealer Retention Services has been a true partner for us during these tough times between helping with customer service and helping generate a solid return on investment for us" said Greg Kemp, General Manager at Island Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Island Subaru on Staten Island, NY.
Along with improving in-house operations Stan Sher is bringing his Dealer eTraining service offerings. Over the years Stan has implemented a successful recruiting process for auto dealers to hire and maintain quality personnel. Stan is also an accomplished Sales and BDC trainer in the industry. Dealer Retention Services will utilize these services to enhance offerings. Service offerings include Outsourced BDC (Sales & Service), Database equity mining, CRM cleaning, Recruiting, Sales Training, BDC Training (Phone/Internet/CRM). Stan Sher will be available to strategize with dealers to find their areas of opportunity to improve one and implement a manageable process. In this big role Dealer Retention Services will expand their marketing footprint as well. "I am excited to join this wonderful team and to help grow our cause to help the automotive industry improve the way they sell and service automobiles" said Stan Sher.
More on eTradeWire News
- GeoComm Maps: Visualizing Public Safety Location Intelligence®
- Pulte Homes Unveils Winslow at Brookstone in Acworth GA
- Winners Announced for 2021 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
Dealer Retention Services has been in business for seven years serving auto dealerships nationwide. Tom Esposito has over thirty years experience in all facets of automotive retail including experience as a corporate executive for the Asbury Auto Group. Stan Sher has over seventeen years experience in automotive retail and business operations. He also carries a wide network of partnerships with the most elite automotive executives in the world. The website for Dealer Retention Services is https://dealerretentionservices.com/
- Indian astrologer launches market prediction book for year 2021
- Hotel Investment Market: Where It's At and Where It's Going
- British Gardeners Vote with their Feet and Buy British
- Investor needed BIOXO Solutions LLC is looking for new investors, for this life saving ground floor opportunity
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Buy Haitian Street Paintings Online - Vivid, Colorful Art Will Make Your Home Sparkle
- Florida Author Connie Mann Releases New Romantic Suspense - Beyond Power
- Former Senior Marketing VP of Under Armour Joins SquadLocker's Board of Directors
- Leadership NEXT to explore Edison and Ford Winter Estates during Feb. 9 program
- Goldshine Management Consulting Announces Expert Witness Division
- Work From Home AND Homeschool? Yes, You Can! The Old Schoolhouse® is hiring!
- AdvisorSmith Finds the States with the Highest Student Debt
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved
- Center For Sight is the First Practice Worldwide to Offer the OptiBlue Intraocular Lens
- TRENDnet High-Speed MoCA Ethernet Over Coax Adapters Now Available
- Canadian Insurtech Foxquilt Announces Partnership with Digital Partners, a Munich Re company
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- AVTECH Introduces New Extreme Temperature Sensor For Cold Storage, Vaccine Monitoring, Manufacturing And More
- BIO XO SOLUTIONS LLC. launches new products to reopen schools, businesses, and keep homes safer
- Trap artist EnergyGod announces new album drop in late February