Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 164
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- "SO Grateful for the Tint Academy and Adam's teachings"
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Last Chance to Score a 1971 Dodge Super Bee and a 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat "Hell Bee"!
- Stunning 1927 Packard Eight 443 touring car will roll to auction March 1st-2nd at Miller & Miller, online
- Rev Up Your Engines for the 2024 Lehigh Valley Auto Show Press Preview TODAY!
- Clemmons Mom Meetup: Coffee, Kids, and Car Care
- EveryHost Marketing & SEO Team Partners with Carreg.co.uk to Achieve Premier Google Rankings
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Fort Myers Service Facility Grand Opening
- Why the 2015 Used Honda Accord Is Your Perfect Choice
- Wash Ninja® Waits 9 Years to Make this Thriller of an Acquisition Happen
The experts at Performance Auto Body shared some common mistakes that they have seen throughout their decades of experience as an auto repair shop.
When damage occurs, one of the biggest mistakes they said that vehicle owners make time and time again is not fully assessing the damage. Many people see a small dent from a recent storm and assume that they will remember to look at it later or decide in the moment that it was minor and doesn't require repair.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cellphone Catastrophe? Don't Drop the Call! Satellite Phone Store Lifts You Off the Grounded Grid
- Certero and Jisc Partner to Transform UK Academic Sector's IT Management
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
However, ignoring the damage and not performing a full assessment can lead to missed damage that will only worsen as time goes on. If any damage is sustained, Performance Auto Body recommends that vehicle owners take it seriously from the start to prevent further damages from occurring.
Other common mistakes that they see regularly include not seeking expert repair and not seeking repairs quickly. Many vehicle owners try to take a DIY approach or take their vehicles to a friend who may not have the necessary experience to fully repair the damage. While many may be tempted to take this route as they perceive it as cheaper, often this will lead to more expensive repairs down the line.
In addition to that, waiting to seek expert repairs can often extend the timeline drastically. Many certified auto body shops have a significant wait, meaning the longer it takes you to call, the longer you will have to wait to schedule an appointment or repairs.
More on eTradeWire News
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
Finally, the experts at Performance Auto Body warn vehicle owners against deciding not to report the damage. Some vehicle owners decide to avoid risking increases in insurance by paying out of pocket for repairs. This is not recommended as there may be damages that the vehicle owner is unable to assess on their own that could be more costly without insurance.
Performance Auto Body Inc. is a top-ranking collision repair shop located in Franklin Park. For more than 30 years, they have provided expert repair for all types of vehicles. They are I-Car certified, fully licensed and insured, and experienced in what they do. They provide free estimates, and all repairs are backed by a full warranty. To learn more about their paintless dent repair services and advice, visit their blog at https://www.mycollisionrepair.com/2023/01/04/common-mistakes-to-avoid-paintless-dent-repair-chicago/.
- Iconic Jewelry: Patricia Locke Trunk Show
- Garden Room Design Outdoor Modular Spaces Installation In As Little As 3 Weeks
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery