Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Advantages To Paying Off a Loan Early
- Get rid of the generator... Get a powerful and compact battery system
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Obtain a Car Loan With Good Credit at Our Dealership
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive produces its 7 millionth vehicle
- Need Financing + An Affordable Used Car? Let Us Help!
- Get Toronto Used Auto Financing
- Industry Raises $183,000+ To Support Canine Assistance Organization To Help Veterans
- DealerKnows Consulting Announces the 2023 DealerKnows Summer Camp - The Most Unique Automotive Event of the Year
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
The experts at Performance Auto Body shared some common mistakes that they have seen throughout their decades of experience as an auto repair shop.
When damage occurs, one of the biggest mistakes they said that vehicle owners make time and time again is not fully assessing the damage. Many people see a small dent from a recent storm and assume that they will remember to look at it later or decide in the moment that it was minor and doesn't require repair.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks Presents THE BUCKINGHAMS & THE BOX TOPS at The Parker on Feb 17
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
However, ignoring the damage and not performing a full assessment can lead to missed damage that will only worsen as time goes on. If any damage is sustained, Performance Auto Body recommends that vehicle owners take it seriously from the start to prevent further damages from occurring.
Other common mistakes that they see regularly include not seeking expert repair and not seeking repairs quickly. Many vehicle owners try to take a DIY approach or take their vehicles to a friend who may not have the necessary experience to fully repair the damage. While many may be tempted to take this route as they perceive it as cheaper, often this will lead to more expensive repairs down the line.
In addition to that, waiting to seek expert repairs can often extend the timeline drastically. Many certified auto body shops have a significant wait, meaning the longer it takes you to call, the longer you will have to wait to schedule an appointment or repairs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Quietum Plus Reviews 2023 (Urgent Customer Update) Fake Results Exposed! Buyer Beware
- Author Readings and Discussion with Jamie Fiore Higgins, Frank May, and Wes Sherman
- Steven Simicich esq. Recipient of the Distinguished St. Francis of Assisi Award
- NEAT Glass Expands Credibility and Popularity as International Official Spirits Judging Glass
- Chesline Pierre-Paul, CEO of Chesline Inc. and DEI Expert, Sheds Light on How to Optimize Profits
Finally, the experts at Performance Auto Body warn vehicle owners against deciding not to report the damage. Some vehicle owners decide to avoid risking increases in insurance by paying out of pocket for repairs. This is not recommended as there may be damages that the vehicle owner is unable to assess on their own that could be more costly without insurance.
Performance Auto Body Inc. is a top-ranking collision repair shop located in Franklin Park. For more than 30 years, they have provided expert repair for all types of vehicles. They are I-Car certified, fully licensed and insured, and experienced in what they do. They provide free estimates, and all repairs are backed by a full warranty. To learn more about their paintless dent repair services and advice, visit their blog at https://www.mycollisionrepair.com/2023/01/04/common-mistakes-to-avoid-paintless-dent-repair-chicago/.
- Ian Black Real Estate hires assistant property manager
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line
- New Jewish Theatre presents "Every Brilliant Thing" starring Will Bonfiglio 3/16 - 4/2
- Entrinsik Board Announces New CEO
- Questions To Ask Before Starting A Home Renovation
- Muller Law Firm Provides Options to Reduce Risk
- The Institute for Islamic, Christian, and Jewish Studies Launches Initiative for Maryland Chaplains
- Ann Arbor Dojo Can Teach You Japanese Swordsmanship
- ThrottleNet Again Named Top Cybersecurity Firm By Small Business Monthly
- Michigan Debt Collection Agency Can Collect Equipment Leasing Debt
- Ann Arbor Chiropractor Can Correct Poor Posture
- Knobull Streamlines Presentation Techniques That Turns Stress Into Enjoyment
- Halfacre donates $1,000 to teacher for trip to serve as panelist for White House Initiative
- Single-Visit Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley
- Virgin Experience Days announces two senior appointments to accelerate US growth strategy
- Appleton WI Physical Therapy Clinic Presents New & Faster Pain Relief Treatment
- Tony Topping Releases New Book - I, Alien: Memoirs of a UFO Spy