Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- SimplePractice Learning Receives CE Approval from CAMFT CEPA
- ISCD Releases Updated Official Positions
- Congress Set to Decide on the Fate of Patient Cost Responsibility for Chronic Care Management
- Fox Performing Arts Charitable Foundation Selects New Executive Director
- Dental Implants in Limerick Only $2,000
- Lansdale Orthodontist Offering Choice Between Braces & Invisalign
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
- Clock House Dental York – Great Dentist in York
- Karen Young Honored with The "Top 100 Leaders in Health Care"Award at IFAH, Vegas 2019
- Kelli Dennehey Christina Awarded The "Top 100 Leaders in Health Care" at IFAH, Vegas 2019
The fundraiser was established for donors to contribute at any level and is available from their website at http://www.act-today.org or from the GoFundMe.com page at https://www.gofundme.com/jrrfgt-ca-fire-victims-impacted-by-autism
"The Woolsey and Hill fires are within the backyard of our Thousand Oaks corporate office. Many of our family and friends were not just evacuated but lost their homes due to the severe conditions," says Nancy Alspaugh-Jackson, executive director, Autism Care Today. "And if that was not enough, the day before the fires began, our community was rocked by the tragedy of another senseless mass shooting."
More on eTradeWire News
- Market Need Drives Growth of InsuranceHub's Transportation Department
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
In Northern California, there is an estimated population of 5,000 children under the age of 18 in Paradise, California. The average family income in this region is less than $50,000.
"We estimate there are 100 or more families impacted by autism with little or no means to access products and treatments," says Paul Rycus, Programs and Operations Manager, Autism Care Today. "Our organization has kickstarted the fundraiser with a contribution of $3,000 and will reach out to many of our grant partners for immediate support."
Since the inception of the organization in 2005, Autism Care Today has raised and distributed over $1.75 million in grants that pay for behavioral therapy, medical care, sensory equipment, safety products and other services.
While most Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) nonprofits provide only awareness and research, both very important services for the cause, families can apply for a grant from Autism Care Today for funding assistance through a wide-range of unique product and treatment services including vitamins / supplements; speech, occupational, equine and music therapy; sensory equipment; special GFCF (gluten-free, casein-free) diet; assistive technology (iPads and communication software); GPS tracking devices; intensive behavioral therapy; special needs summer camp; Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy, medical insurance co-pays and out-of-pocket expenses; special safety fences; social skills tuition; augmentative communication devices; and autism assistance dogs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
About Autism Care Today
Autism Care Today is a national nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization whose mission is to raise awareness and provide treatment services and support to families to help their children with autism be able to achieve their full potential.
About Autism Care Today S.O.S.
Autism Care Today S.O.S. is a program dedicated to supporting the immediate and imperative needs of those impacted with autism. Autism Care Today recognizes that some individuals diagnosed with autism are in immediate personal danger.
For more information, call 818-340-4010, email email@example.com or visit www.act-today.org.
Programs and Operations Manager
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business