Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 438
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 212
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 209
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 184
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 174
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 157
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 107
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018 101
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Aida Haile
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial, Victoria Collier Discusses A Dilemma More Couples Are Facing
- Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Encourages Aging Americans Establish Estate Plans
- Government's Insights on Global Anti-Corruption Trends and Unique Consideration for the Nordic Region
- What does the future hold for global dealmaking in telecoms?
- Jorge Contreras Named Controller and Member of Management Team at Mobil Steel International, Inc
- AML Expert Juan LIanos: Either an Industry Regulates Itself, or It Gets Regulated
- Evolve IP / theVoiceFactory Win for Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Industry leaders join university professors calling for greater access to market data
- Havard Financial Group Implements Award-winning Risk Alignment Platform To Drive Client Success
The Psychology of Credit offers tried and tested methods to raise credit scores by understanding the principles that increase or lower these numbers. The book offers a fresh look at understanding credit and will help readers take control of their own credit scores, whether they are seasoned consumers or new to the credit arena. Readers can learn new tricks of the trade, such as how to qualify for better interest rates and lower payments by fixing the little things that make a big difference on credit scores.
More on eTradeWire News
- "Mind to Matter" Named Best Health Book of the Year
- Miss Arab USA Inas Alawam to present the 2018 BAMA Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Relief for Camp Fire Victims at Rancho Chico Mobile Home Park
- Brian Eaton Releases New Album, Hard Bent, Out Now
- Meridian Springs Primary Care brings membership based DPC to The Woodlands
- Financial planners benefit from DomaCom and Mentor collaboration and focus on the future
- Domain Name Selection-Which Domain Name to Choose?
The Psychology of Credit discusses insightful topics such as understanding and reading a credit report; understanding credit scoring models; disputing negative items; maintaining good credit; establishing new credit; raising credit scores; settling with creditors; and understanding how inquiries impact scores.
According to Marvin and Gloria Smith, "It takes less time to fix your credit score than it took to mess it up."
For a limited time, readers can get a FREE copy of The Psychology of Credit, a $32 value, by visiting the authors' website at www.thepsychologyofcreditbook.com.
About Marvin and Gloria Smith
Marvin and Gloria Smith are co-authors of the book The Psychology of Credit as well as financial speakers and consultants. They offer help for those who want to improve their credit scores, and master the techniques necessary to secure funding for pursuing financial dreams, both professional and personal.
Contact Name: Marvin and Gloria Smith
Phone Number: +1 678 214 5595
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rank One Computing Launches Facial Recognition Blog
- Lamon Records Releases New Music from Talented Singer-Songwriter Caitie Andreen
- K.H.C.M (Kitchen Hood Cleaning and Maintenance) - Opens Edmonton, Alberta Location!
- LegacyOwl Announces Innovative Memory Capture and Interactive Story Sharing Solution
- Lighthouse of SWFL Celebrates #GivingTuesday
- Computer vision startup YouSpace commences pre-orders of its Total Experience Kit for retailers
- Young conservationists invited to Conservancy of Southwest Florida's Little Explorers programs
- Serenity Vista Leads Addiction Treatment Field in Accepting Bitcoin
- Cable TV Content Monetization for Music & Video Streaming Services with "Cloud to Cable"
- Actor and Comedian, Tommy Davidson, Visits Memphis Street Academy
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute Receives 2018 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award
- Acosta Ruling Delayed Amidst Confusion and Conflation of Issues
- 2018 Holiday Extravaganza (eWomen Network Hampton Roads), Virginia Beach VA
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Quarter End Financial Results
- Moxa and Trend Micro to Tackle Security Needs in Industrial IoT Environments
- Hyde Brewing Rebrands as Suffolk Punch Brewing
- "Autumn" - The Poetry of 'Autumn' Shows Mother Nature at Her Finest
- United Names President of United Real Estate and Chief Operating Officer of United Real Estate Group
- Entromy,Contemporary Leadership Advisors Unveil AI-Enabled Organizational Network Analysis Solutio
- State College of Florida Foundation Presents 2018-19 Sundays at Neel