Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Spring Art Classes for Adults, Teens & Children
- Invitation to the Grand Opening of Roberta Pacino's Metaverse Art Gallery
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present INDIGO GIRLS on May 5 / Tix on Sale Now
- "Love Separated in Life...Love Reunited In Honor" Film Screening in D.C With Bay Area Artists Hope Briggs and Lawrence Beamen & ATL's Sylvia Camille
- American Cultural Treasure Urban Bush Women Dance Company Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- Palm Beach Photographic Centre is Presenting I SAW by Photojournalist David Burnett
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Adam Mackey, writing as Angel A, receives international recognition through the INDEPENDENT PRESS AWARD!
Jamie Fiore Higgins - Bully Market - My Story of Money and Misogyny at Goldman Sachs is a rare, riveting insider's account on Wall Street—an updated "Liar's Poker"—where greed coupled with misogyny and discrimination enforces a culture of exclusion in the upper echelons of Goldman Sachs. Jamie Fiore Higgins worked as a managing director at Goldman Sachs. One of just 8 percent of Goldman employees to earn the managing director title, she was the highest-ranking woman in her department. An active member of the Women's Network Committee, Fiore Higgins spent her workdays running the trainee and internship programs, recruiting, and managing top equity clients and $100 billion in stock. Living in New Jersey with her husband and four children, she is a trained coach working with teens to hone in on their leadership skills, high school, and college graduates as they begin careers, professionals as they navigate the workforce, and those in midlife looking to reinvent themselves. Higgins was named one of the Financial Times "Top 25 Most Influential Women of 2022."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
Frank May - Penumbra is the first collaboration between artists Frank May and Wes Sherman. May's conceptual social media poetry is inspired by the paintings and drawings of Sherman. When seen next to each other in this printed format it brings new insights to the poetry of Frank May and to the paintings and drawings of Wes Sherman. Frank May is an artist, gallerist, and educator. He considers all media his province. May works in sculpture, painting, drawing, photography, installation, performance, design, video, film, sound, writing, poetry, digital, and conceptual art. He is the owner and curator of M Galleries (mgalleries.org) a network of galleries and studios based out of Washington, NJ. Frank has a degree in sculpture from Mason Gross School of the Arts-Rutgers, New Brunswick, NJ. He is also on the faculty of the duCret School of Art in Plainfield, NJ and The Center for Contemporary Art in Bedminster, NJ.
Wes Sherman - This is True is a book that sees the object of a book as a sculptural object using drawings to interact with the book itself in a new way. Wes Sherman has been an artist for 30 years. In that time, he has had 45 solo exhibitions and has been in hundreds of group exhibitions. He is the Curator and Chair of Exhibitions at The Center for Contemporary Art in Bedminster, NJ where he had dedicated many volunteer hours to showcasing New Jersey art and artists. He has been a frequent visiting artist at universities and schools and is regularly asked to lead art programs for organizations and clubs. An adjunct professor, Sherman teaches at William Paterson University and Raritan Valley Community College. He received his MFA at Rutgers University, where he studied with his mentor Tom Nozkowski. He lives in Hackettstown, NJ with his wife, Vonda Givens, and their tiny dog Country Sweetheart Miss Minnie Pearl.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David Traverzo Releases New Book on Liberating Conversion Following Jesus' Mission
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Altitude Sound Club Unveils Groundbreaking AI Album "Introducing Lion Aurora"
Light refreshments will be provided. $10 suggested donation at the door. To attend RSVP here https://bit.ly/3RKAMFw
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- SkyLites Drone Show for Vacaya & Celebrity Apex
- [New Book] "Unique Eats & Eateries of DC" Available Now!
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- RAIN Group Launches "Sales Capability and Execution Assessment" to Improve Sales Performance
- Country Music Sensation Bryce Vrooman to Release Highly Anticipated Album on April 19th
- 911 Operator Blows the Lid Off of UFO Coverups in New Video!
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- New Book is an Unflinching True Story about the Evils of Racism in 20th-Century America, as Seen through One Man's Triumphant Journey
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- New 70,000 Square Foot Urban Air Adventure Park Celebrates Grand Opening in North Huntingdon, PA
- One Park Financial se asocia con Boys & Girls Club para el embellecimiento del Club Noroeste
- One Park Financial Demonstrates Ongoing Commitment to Community through Impactful Partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dade
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Unveiling Elegance: Crack Glass Solid Brass Table Lamp