Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- BIG IDEAS FOR TINY LEADERS | Leadership Book for Young Girls
- Rare, New Book A MAN'S LATE NIGHT THOUGHTS Shares The Wisdom Gained From A Lifetime Of Living
- New release Sinfonia: A Painted Lady: A Vampire Chronicle, Book 2 by David Landrum is now available!
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- Katlyn Duncan releases paperback and audiobooks for holiday romance novel, Wrapped Up for Christmas
- The Tide Is Turning, and it Brings Change to Every Land and People in TIDEWATER by Emmie Mears
- Debut Author Stormie Conway Celebrates Animals in STORMIE'S JOY: WHEN ANIMALS HEAL OUR HEARTS
- The Pastor Stephen Grant Novels Planner 2020: The TO DO List Solution Helps Readers Get Organized
- "An Immigrant Iraqi Poet" - Poet Exposes Corruption & Problems Left Behind in Iraq
- "The Night Palace" - A Romance on the Subject of Renewal"
Author Judith Keim is pleased to announce the release of her new women's fiction, romance novel, entitled Change of Heart. Released by Wild Quail Publishing on June 11, 2019, the book is already receiving rave reviews from readers and reviewers.
Emerson "Em" Jordan always wanted a Valentine's Day wedding. But after being dumped by her boyfriend, she spends the holiday at Seashell Cottage on the Gulf Coast of Florida with Devin Gerard, a family friend who has no interest in her or any other woman and is instead concentrating on his pediatric medical practice and continuing medical missions in Costa Rica.
Em, who's always wanted a large family, doesn't mind his disinterest. At thirty-two, she's decided she doesn't need a husband to have a child or to adopt one. First, she's going to fulfill her dream of setting up her own landscape design business in upstate New York and has promised to continue to help run her grandmother's flower shop.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
It isn't until Em and Devin become friends that Em realizes she might want more than friendship from him. But with his work in Miami and Costa Rica and her busy life in New York, it's out of the question until something happens that changes everything, even a couple of hearts.
Change of Heart
A Seashell Cottage Book
By Judith Keim
Publisher: Wild Quail Publishing
Release Date: June 11, 2019
Genre: Romance, Women's Fiction
About the Author:
Judith Keim enjoyed her childhood and young-adult years in Elmira, New York, and now makes her home in Boise, Idaho, with her husband and their two dachshunds, Winston and Wally, and other members of her family.
While growing up, she was drawn to the idea of writing stories from a young age. Books were always present, being read, ready to go back to the library, or about to be discovered. All in her family shared information from the books in general conversation, giving them a wealth of knowledge and vivid imaginations.
A hybrid author who both has a publisher and self-publishes, Ms. Keim writes heart-warming novels about women who face unexpected challenges, meet them with strength, and find love and happiness along the way. Her best-selling books are based, in part, on many of the places she's lived or visited and on the interesting people she's met, creating believable characters and realistic settings her many loyal readers love. Ms. Keim loves to hear from her readers and appreciates their enthusiasm for her stories.
More on eTradeWire News
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Christmas Overlooking Old Tampa Bay with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Santa's Favorites
Promo Link: http://bookbuzz.net/blog/romance-change-of-heart/
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz