Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- Michigan State Parks to Receive $250,000,000 in Federal Funding
- Spend Father's Day With His Favorites in the Long Beach Island Region
- National Black Marathoners Association Named an Official Charity Partner of the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- Bob Dylan Center Coming to Downtown Tulsa May 2022
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Hosts Industry Conversation on the Topic of How American Cities Can Rebound After Racial Tension
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of PEP Travel Group and Nancy Lova present 'Solo Traveler' Experiences and Travel Packages
- Make A Plan To See – And Respect – The Yolo County Sunflower Bloom
- Car Rental In Greece gets major boost with the opening of a new Branch of Right Cars Global Rental
The Great Northern Great Outdoors National Survey also revealed half of all respondents were planning to get off the beaten track on a camping or caravanning holiday in 2021.
A quarter of respondents said as a result of COVID-19 they were now getting outdoors more often than usual and nearly 60 per cent said they would like to spend more time outdoors.
Great Northern Great Outdoor National Survey top 10 destinations - Where would you most like to explore the great outdoors in Australia?
1 Cairns/Far North Qld
2 Whitsunday region
3 Sunshine Coast/Noosa region
4 Uluru/Alice Springs, southern Northern Territory
5 Kakadu, Northern Territory
6 Gold Coast region
More on eTradeWire News
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
7 South Australia
8 Central Victoria and High Country
9 Northern New South Wales
10 Outback Queensland
Ian Giles of Great Northern Brewing Co said the survey results showed the tough circumstances of 2020 had inspired Australians to get out and really immerse themselves in the natural beauty Australia has to offer.
"It looks like Aussies are rediscovering their passion for the great outdoors, which is fantastic to see," Mr Giles said.
"The research shows more than half of Australians in the past year have spent up to $1000 on outdoor recreation equipment such as camping and fishing equipment plus outdoor clothing.
"Australians have a renewed interest in their own backyard and as we learn to live with the occasional lockdown, we hope this translates to a financial lifeline to the many towns, businesses and pubs who have done it tough.
"This is great news for the Australian tourism and hospitality industry which has faced unprecedented challenges in the past 12 months including COVID-19, fires and flood. So many of Australia's towns rely heavily on tourism and Great Northern wants to help get people back out spending dollars where it's needed.
More on eTradeWire News
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
"Great Northern Brewing Co has been working to drive tourists back to Australia's tourism hotspots since international borders closed.
"We have launched a $26 million giveaway of BCF vouchers to inspire people to get out into the great outdoors.
"Three quarters of survey respondents told us they normally participated in some sort of outdoor recreation activity when not in lockdown so we're confident Australians will use the vouchers to get out and about."
A third of respondents said they wanted to hike and bushwalk more often.
BCF $10, $20 and $50 vouchers are available with every specially marked cartons of Great Northern Original and Super Crisp while stocks last.
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks