Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ground-up construction services in Kansas City
- A Second-Generation Construction Cost Estimation Firm celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an Updated Website
- Illinois Institute Of Technology Appoints Reed Kroloff, Founding Principal Of Jones|kroloff, To Lead
- The reception area advantage that's right for you
- Danielian Associates Earns Grand Award for ICON Palm Springs Project and Client Far West Industries
- Northern States Metals to Attend AIA Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Balance and Beauty Achieved with CENTRIA Products at Upscale Westin Hotel
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Video Finale
- TURF Opens New Design Office in Renovated Firehouse
- Watchdog Real Estate Project Management Promotes Natalie Malawey-Ednie to Principal
"The new website brings back the really big images and specifications that many of our customers have come to rely on with their projects." says Bellevue Architectural Director, Mr Aron Midler.
In 2002, Bellevue Architectural (previously Bellevue Imports) worked with Semantia to launch it's first website. The architectural and interior design industry loved it as it provided one of the most visually pleasing and easily accessible product catalogs.
Now, in 2019, Bellevue Architectural has again partnered with Semantia and launched a sleek, bold new website - filled with inspirational product and lifestyle images to spark excitement even in the most cynical design buff.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
The new website currently offers more than 1,200 architectural products across 57 categories. Sourced from over 10 international-recognised designer brands, all products are exclusively available in Australian and New Zealand from Bellevue Architectural.
"Our plan is to evolve the website into the online platform we need to streamline our business and herp our reseller partners to stay competitive and relevant for our customers." said Mr Midler.
Semantia Pty Ltd CEO, Mr Luce Chandon said "There have been substantial changes in the online world since 2002 when we built Bellevue's first website. Big images, video and other multimedia are now everywhere online, so websites have to do a lot more for a business than be a pretty catalogue. The new Bellevue Architectural website has a lot going on 'under-the-bonnet' to support business workflows and processes as well as new future innovations for their customers."
Mr Chandon said "Being trusted to help Bellevue Architectural move forward with this new website and the support they have provided for new, innovative features that are still to come, is an honour and privilege."
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
Bellevue Architectural is a private family business that imports exclusive International designer architectural door hardware and accessories.
Semantia Pty Ltd is a semantic software development company that designs and builds software, websites and online business platforms using advanced software technologies, including artificial intelligence and automation.
For more information, please contact Indra Chandon or visit the Bellevue Architectural website at www.bellevuearch.com.au or Semantia website at www.semantia.com.au.
Media Contact for Semantia
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y