Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 339
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Winter Wellness Guide for Your Health
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Reading Dentures from ADS Revolutionizing Dentistry
- Alternative health therapy EFT 'could help PTSD' says UK government health body
- Faster and more sensitive detection of parasitic infections enabled by artificial intelligence
- Cucamonga Valley Medical Group 'Treats Community Like Family'
- Benchmark Receives Connecticut Assisted Living Association Awards
- Veteran antitrust attorney K. Todd Wallace comments on Atrium Health anti-steering case
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- TallGrass Spa and Salon expands CBD offerings
In addition to spreading awareness within their practice, Luv Braces proudly supports the Austin Anti-Defamation League throughout the year. For the second year in a row, Luv Braces will be an Advocate Sponsor for the Austin ADL's No Place for Hate® Youth Summit (https://austin.adl.org/noplaceforhateyouthsummit/) in November. Outside of their sponsorship, the team from Luv Braces will be volunteering as co-facilitators at the event, which will require them to go through an in-depth, special training.
More on eTradeWire News
- Realty ONE Group's Lou Gonzalez Named RISMedia Newsmaker
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
The doctors' passion for this cause spurred them to create their long-term bullying prevention initiative, Luv Not Hate. Luv Not Hate serves as the practice's avenue to educate and empower patients as well as the community to stand up against bullying. As part of the initiative, Luv Braces continues to recognize National Bullying Prevention Month during October with staff wearing custom, Luv Not Hate shirts, distributing Luv Not Hate buttons and bracelets and hosting a social media contest for patients.
Luv Braces continues to look for ways to spread awareness and education on bullying prevention and are always open to working with the community on new initiatives. To submit ideas or to learn more about Luv Braces, call 512-351-8362 or visit www.luvbraces.com (http://www.luvbraces.com/).
Connect with Luv Braces on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/luvbraces/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/luvbraces/).
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
- Candle Light Cove set to host Holiday Open House
- Jason Crabb and Jay DeMarcus React To Grammy Nomination
- Totally Nutz® Gourmet Nut Franchise - Touching Down at FedEx Field for the Second Straight Season
- Storage Commander Solidifies First Customer In South Africa
- The Agile Training and certification list
- NTEA releases feature on certification labels versus statements of origin
- Learn strategies to improve your fleet operations at Fleet Technical Congress in Indianapolis
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Residential Agents
- Lifestyle Asset Group is Revolutionizing Luxury Vacation Investment
- Fleet Technical Congress at WTS19 offers strategies and insights for sustaining fleets
- Cornwall Artist's Painting To Be Displayed in Parlimentary Dining Room
- Why do you need 0-10V Dimmers for Commercial Lighting?
- UPR Signature™ Offers An Exclusive Addiction Recovery Concierge Service To Celebrities
- RE/MAX Alliance Group Associates Rank Among Top Commercial Agents
- Blockbuster new book about Mary Tyler Moore coming in January 2019
- The 17th Annual Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) Symposium -- Miami Beach, FL, January 19-20, 2019
- Enmarket to Rebuild Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- Tamaya Closes on First Retail Space